Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

A truly classic line right here. Offer an opinion on one of the most controversial conflicts in the history of mankind and out comes the not so subtle Antisemitic seeding.

And the rest of your post was one of the worst I've seen on here and definitely not worthy of any sort of debate.
    Why is this conflict so controversial and say the current Yemeni one not? You are obsessed with the Israel issue because you are a pawn of bigger forces that want you to be obsessed with it. And you couldn't give 2 fucks about the Yemeni one because the people pulling the strings dont want you to have an opinion on it.

I doubt you are really an anti-Semite. You just chose the blue pill and going in whatever direction your puppet master is telling you to. Today they want you to care about the Palestinian crisis. Who knows what they will want you to care about tomorrow?

I've been to both Israel and Palestine (first time 1987) so my opinions on the subject date back a little longer than a few news cycles and other recent conflicts.

I'm done here. The cricket awaits.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric

Why is this conflict so controversial and say the current Yemeni one not? You are obsessed with the Israel issue because you are a pawn of bigger forces that want you to be obsessed with it. And you couldn't give 2 fucks about the Yemeni one because the people pulling the strings dont want you to have an opinion on it.

I doubt you are really an anti-Semite. You just chose the blue pill and going in whatever direction your puppet master is telling you to. Today they want you to care about the Palestinian crisis. Who knows what they will want you to care about tomorrow?

I've been to both Israel and Palestine (first time 1987) so my opinions on the subject date back a little longer than a few news cycles and other recent conflicts.

So that means no thoughts on the Yemeni humanitarian crisis? What about Kurds in Iraq/Syria? Or the Eastern China Muslims being heavily persecuted and sent to political/religious reeducation camps? Any thoughts?

Speaking of crickets
    Name:  cricket.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  69.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

This is a little too Darwinian for me. I don't think the Palestinian people ever really had a chance, no matter what they did. Following WWII, Europe had a Jewish problem of what to do with the remaining live Jewish refugees and their solution to the problem was to support the Zionists and give them the green light and means to conquer what we now call Israel. And this is exactly what happened. Similar scenarios have happened thousands of times in history, and are even ongoing today. The tragedy and uniqueness of this situation is the rest of the world conspiring to not allow the Palestinian refugees to leave and move on with their lives, and instead forcing them to live in squalid camps to act as a buffer against Israel expansion. And the rest is history.
    So why doesn't the Palestinian leadership realize that they lost Jerusalem, regardless of why or who is responsible, why don't they sue for some kind of peace agreement and end this reprehensible ideological effort in futility, why don't the Palestinians come to some accord with the Israelis and get on with their lives?.

Sure, obviously it wont be on the Palestinians terms, and it's fucked up, but continuing this futile effort to regain control of Jerusalem by proclaiming a jihad is just counterproductive to the survival of the people that are suffering the most.

Concede Jerusalem, work out a treaty, and let civility flourish...
    Let's just say your family, Mom and siblings....dad has left long ago
    are identified as foreigners among a group and you are told
    to leave. Suppose "you" are a thousand or more strong and you and
    your ancestors have lived where you do now for centuries.

How do you now react to a request that you just move on?

I submit that there would be complete rejection of said
    notion. Your entire existence is based on heritage.
    You do not "move along" because someone says
    it should be.

It comes down to this.....fight of flight.....You don't expect an
    entire civilization to pack it's bags nor deflect to another
    group for any reason

So the fight is on. There is no emigration to appease all.
    If this was the case then the Israelis should just continue on in their quest
    for a new homeland, where they would not meet the same objection

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

So why doesn't the Palestinian leadership realize that they lost Jerusalem, regardless of why or who is responsible, why don't they sue for some kind of peace agreement and end this reprehensible ideological effort in futility, why don't the Palestinians come to some accord with the Israelis and get on with their lives?.

Sure, obviously it wont be on the Palestinians terms, and it's fucked up, but continuing this futile effort to regain control of Jerusalem by proclaiming a jihad is just counterproductive to the survival of the people that are suffering the most.

Concede Jerusalem, work out a treaty, and let civility flourish...

it should be.

group for any reason

Actually, this is exactly what does happen in the real world. It is happening today in other parts of the Middle East and Africa, not to mention Central and South America closer to home. Millions upon millions packing their bags and moving.

You need to watch less movies and read more history books. Your perception of reality is really poor.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

it should be.

group for any reason

Actually, this is exactly what does happen in the real world. It is happening today in other parts of the Middle East and Africa, not to mention Central and South America closer to home. Millions upon millions packing their bags and moving.

You need to watch less movies and read more history books. Your perception of reality is really poor.
    You just compared the entire predicament of the middle east conflict to a movie quip.

Ok, let's accept your reasoning that indigenous people are being forced into exile and it's a
    natural thing.
    Is there anything positive about this you can relay?
    Are these indigenous people so dumb that they can't recognize the benefits
    that they will accrue from forced migration?

Any group facing such hardship, and willing to fight for their right gets all
    of my backing
    fuck off

btw, I'm sure everyone is having a laugh but don't be scared to
    chime in you gutless fucking freaks
    having a brain in your head is nothing if you don't have
    the guts to step up and take a stand
    Last edited by limitles; 02-11-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs

Load Metric

So that means no thoughts on the Yemeni humanitarian crisis? What about Kurds in Iraq/Syria? Or the Eastern China Muslims being heavily persecuted and sent to political/religious reeducation camps? Any thoughts?

Speaking of crickets
    Trying to justify an atrocity, because other atrocities have occurred or are occurring, is a feeble argument and excuse.

Comments

duped_samaritan: this

gimmick: yup

sonatine: hes going to say something insanely stupid to you but do it in a very even keeled manner to make it look thoughtful

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Speaking of crickets
    Trying to justify an atrocity, because other atrocities have occurred or are occurring, is a feeble argument and excuse.
    And highly selective internet faux outrage at human suffering, whose main purpose is to virtue signal to others and make one feel better about oneself, is the highest form of hypocrisy, especially if one is the direct beneficiary of human suffering that they are pretty much ok with (and this includes pretty much all of us).

Comments

Salty_Aus: Same old schtick. I'm a hypocrite because I live in a country that has mistreated the indiginous people's

Load Metric
    Can we make up our mind on Russia please? One day he’s a Russian agent bought and paid by Putin and the next he’s going to get us killed by Russia because he is pulling out of Syria and backing out of any nuclear agreements.

The narrative keeps changing depending on the week and it’s very confusing to us simpleton conservative folks.

Load Metric
    Beto Rally - obviously more than 300 people.

Name:  F3D0BAAF-DA90-4211-8D0F-E90ADA4078AB.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  175.6 KB

Trump Rally - also obviously more than 300 people

Name:  C3A59303-52AD-4B5F-9B4B-93D7A617A7B6.png
Size:  4.54 MB

Granted it’s texas.

Load Metric

the real party starts when the contractor wins a blind bid at $1 under the competition then spends their bag of gold on wildly overpriced florida real estate owned by weird shell corps that trace back to st petersburg before declaring bankruptcy and stiffing the subcontractors they hired to do the actual work.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the real party starts when the contractor wins a blind bid at $1 under the competition then spends their bag of gold on wildly overpriced florida real estate owned by weird shell corps that trace back to st petersburg before declaring bankruptcy and stiffing the subcontractors they hired to do the actual work.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

yup, our government is and always has been a bunch flawless angels who would never cheat us in any way, and why would they start now unless it was to benefit Russia of course

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Beto Rally - obviously more than 300 people.

Name:  F3D0BAAF-DA90-4211-8D0F-E90ADA4078AB.jpeg
Size:  175.6 KB

Trump Rally - also obviously more than 300 people

Name:  C3A59303-52AD-4B5F-9B4B-93D7A617A7B6.png
Size:  4.54 MB

Granted it’s texas.

Yeah I never understand the crowd size dick measuring contests. It’s interesting and somewhat important when you’re looking at some moderate politician and curious if they can generate enthusiasm, but Trump won a national election so clearly we know he can rally a crowd and Beto was drawing like 40k when running for senator, so like these are the last two guys I have any curiousity about. They can both fill a football stadium if the rally is well planned and the logistics are there. There is no lack of enthusiasm with either of these guys. That’s obvious. I’m curious when it’s like Amy Klobucher or Jeb Bush types who aren’t demonstrably charismatic. plus AOC can probably draw 75k in Brooklyn tomorrow and it means nothing. If she could do that in Texas, then she’d be relevant. She couldn’t. I have no doubt Beto could draw anywhere. I really don’t love the guy, but he can draw. I hate trump, but he can draw. That shit is already established.

Load Metric

yup, our government is and always has been a bunch flawless angels who would never cheat us in any way, and why would they start now unless it was to benefit Russia of course

bruh trump's been laundering money for russiatards via hyper-inflated florida real estate for decades. i thought that was one of the reasons you voted for him.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/opinio...ney-laundering

https://therealdeal.com/2019/01/09/c...he-bank-loans/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...p-13463782.php

https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/

Diamond
    Load Metric

bruh trump's been laundering money for russiatards via hyper-inflated florida real estate for decades. i thought that was one of the reasons you voted for him.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/opinio...ney-laundering

https://therealdeal.com/2019/01/09/c...he-bank-loans/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...p-13463782.php

https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/

u could act like this or u could have read 1 page in a book where a Hillary aide campaign writes about being in the room when "muh Russia" was hatched. I took option B but being lazy is a flaw

Comments

Muck Ficon: Get a life...or another drink. Or both?

Load Metric
    NBC News: Senate uncovers no direct evidence of Trump campaign conspiracy with Russia

The Senate Intelligence Committee has found no direct evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia, according to NBC News.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 11.32.57 AM.png
Views: 284
Size:  518.0 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 11.33.07 AM.png
Views: 305
Size:  352.7 KB

Thread Information