Thread: Black woman shoots dead white woman in cold blood in Seattle, proudly yells, "Bitch, you dead" -- crickets from media

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Black woman shoots dead white woman in cold blood in Seattle, proudly yells, "Bitch, you dead" -- crickets from media

Rikesha Overton killed a resident of her building named Alicia DeCouteau, in cold blood. She pointed a gun at her, shoved Alicia into a stairwell, then came back in there and shot her for no reason.

She initially lied to the police and claimed it was self-defense. Eventually she admitted it, but said, "I don't care if I get life, I just want to go to Alicia's funeral."

Of course, given that it's Seattle, Rikesha was deemed "incompetent to stand trial" and sent to a mental institution, then reevaluated after 90 days. This seems to be headed toward an insanity plea, where she gets off and just gets "treatment".

Is the media covering this? If you google it, only local Seattle media and Yahoo are covering it. Imagine if a white woman did this to a black woman. Front page CNN and MSNBC, amirite?

https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1781131373908258820

Load Metric
    1- She’s not white. She’s indigenous. For real, not like Jami Lafay.

2-A quick perusal of her social media looks like she was someone on drugs during her pregnancy and troubled.

3-She was absolutely enthralled with black men and black culture.

Not to say she deserves this by any means as she was young, and if anyone has the right to not like white people, it’s Native Americans. but the reality is this is often going to be the result if you surround yourself with black people and have involvement in drugs. It’s no place for anyone, but it’s really not a place for young girls.

I agree with the sentiment black on white crime is underreported, but I’m not sure this is your ideal martyr for a variety of reasons.

Thread Information