Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

hes getting confirmed because the religious right have quietly rigged the checks and balances that made a democracy viable, and the means by which they did so in jesus' name will take generations to repair.

which is almost ironic when you consider that we as a species dont have generations left, until you realize that the religious right need armageddon to legitimize their belief system.

so basically they are ending life on earth just so they dont look like idiots.

magical times indeed.
    Tine, come on this is as intellectually dishonest as I have ever seen you.

The right changed the rules of the Senate electing Supreme Court nominees?

Literally all anyone said at the time was, “this is going to come back and fuck you really hard.” They did it anyways and guess what? They are getting fucked.

Also, I have so many questions about this lady.

She didn’t tell anyone about it for roughly 30 years.

She doesn’t know when it happened.

She doesn’t know where it happened.

Nobody else there including her still personal friend remembers it happening.

Then to top it off, Feinstein could have released this two months ago when she got it and not saved it for political theater.

Agree, on all points.

Signed, a girl who was once 18 & used to spend 3-4 days a week at the AEPi & Pike houses making bad decisions (for which I, to this day, fully own.)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Absolute trainwreck faux women's rights champion has her boobs out for the hearing today

Name:  DoHQ8q4U0AAMlMt.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  22.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Absolute trainwreck faux women's rights champion has her boobs out for the hearing today

That's NOT FAIR!

Name:  48bf9e0eded6d0488718b250365b6a35.png
Views: 358
Size:  293.8 KB

Comments

big dick: NICE

Tellafriend: very nice

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Delaware Approved Rep

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

hes getting confirmed because the religious right have quietly rigged the checks and balances that made a democracy viable, and the means by which they did so in jesus' name will take generations to repair.

which is almost ironic when you consider that we as a species dont have generations left, until you realize that the religious right need armageddon to legitimize their belief system.

so basically they are ending life on earth just so they dont look like idiots.

magical times indeed.
    Tine, do you actually believe this shit or are you just enjoying your own waft?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Comments

thesidedish: my dick is taking it out on ur ass hole then

Gold
    Load Metric
    you guys know hes getting confirmed regardless right?
    Yep. The fake rape claims don't work anymore. They need to come up with a new idea. He is a lock to get confirmed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    you guys know hes getting confirmed regardless right?
    Yep. The fake rape claims don't work anymore. They need to come up with a new idea. He is a lock to get confirmed.
    Not so sure after reading this.

Catholic magazine unendorses Brett Kavanaugh, American Bar Association Demands FBI Investigation
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/798736...-investigation

Not everyone was as impressed with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's testimony Thursday as the man who nominated him, President Trump. Hours after the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing adjourned and a Friday morning confirmation vote affirmed, the American Bar Association urged the Senate to hit pause until after an FBI investigation and the prominent Jesuit magazine America rescinded its endorsement of Kavanaugh and urged his nomination withdrawn.

America's editors said while they have "no special insight into who is telling the truth," Kavanaugh's nomination "is no longer in the best interests of the country." There are other jurists with "his legal credentials and his reputation as a committed textualist" but whose confirmation wouldn't signal to women that their sexual assault allegations against powerful men don't merit serious investigation, the editorial says. "Judge Kavanaugh continues to enjoy a legal presumption of innocence," but "there is no presumption of confirmability. The best of the bad resolutions available in this dilemma is for Judge Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn."
    While the ultra-religious conservative evangelicals will continue to support Keganaugh, a lot of conservative Catholics, especially women, aren’t as likely to continue doing so when a prominent Catholic magazine no longer does given that other conservative judges who would likely vote to overturn Roe v Wade can be tapped for this position.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-28-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    what kind of fucking retard is a Catholic/woman honestly

Load Metric
    Honestly, I think they are both lying cunts.

He is probably protecting one of his friends, who actually raped this bitch.

He didn't rape her because she's too fucking ugly.

She blames Kavanaugh because the last thing she remembers is his face laughing at her before she blacked out.

Brett Kavanaugh has already been investigated by the FBI six times, another FBI investigation won't prove shit.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dude! Are forgetting the powerful effect of “beer goggles”??? They would make Melissa McCarthy seem like a goddess!

Load Metric
    Both of them believe they are telling the truth.

Load Metric
    Democrats are already talking about impeaching Kavanaugh before he's even confirmed
    https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...rmation-2018-9

The Dems are definitely going to make this an issue in the remaining weeks if Kava-Not-SCOTUS-material is confirmed in the wider Senate vote.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Honestly, I think they are both lying cunts.

He is probably protecting one of his friends, who actually raped this bitch.

He didn't rape her because she's too fucking ugly.

She blames Kavanaugh because the last thing she remembers is his face laughing at her before she blacked out.

Brett Kavanaugh has already been investigated by the FBI six times, another FBI investigation won't prove shit.

You must watch too much CNN, and are falling under the sway of their intellectual dishonesty. There was no rape, even under the loosest definitions of 3rd wave feminist ideology.

Load Metric
    So if you drink enough beer...you will fuck anything.

Or if you get really drunk, fund anything.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Guilty as charged

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Both of them believe they are telling the truth.

very interesting take and almost certainly true.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Flake flaked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Flake flaked.
    Or perhaps he voted with other GOPers to change the venue for the debate sooner to the wider Senate while the FBI investigates.

Senate Panel Approves Kavanaugh, but Flake Wants F.B.I. Investigation Before Final Vote
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/28/u...judiciary.html

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Great find thx

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    GooglesBadly, ladies and gents...

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Funny because it's true
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This is a strange one. She was rock solid. He appears righteously angry. I make nothing of his calender and his I’m friends with a lot of black people version of his women friends nonsense. I just can’t put a finger on whether he’s angry that his sins have come back to haunt him, he’s truly innocent, or he truly doesn’t remember. I put a high likelihood on the latter regarding both of them. I agree they both appear truthful. It’s not at all impossible one or the other has confused something. That was the 80s.
    Classic BCR, thoughtful, cogent, reasonable, and mature. Probably my all time favorite poster and has been for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Still, I hope he has a mental breakdown and jumps off the Key Bridge. Small price to pay for a delay on our march towards a theocratic Supreme Court.
    Terrible alt, anti-matter, bizarro, liberal facist BCR. Illogical, indecent, and intellectually immature. Doesn't care if this is all a lie as long as the outcome is to his satisfaction.

Keeps simpleton republicans around as pet/friends to be mocked and pitied.

Three cheers for BCR and a big raspberry for bizarro BCR.

Tony I don’t give one fuck if he played grabass with some teenage girl in 1982. I mean, he’s a fucking sicko if he clamped his hand over some girls mouth, but we’re not going to figure that out here.

But this prep school fag can cry all he wants, sing the Georgetown Prep fight song and a few bars of Glory Days about his high school basketball team and whatever he wants and I’ll still gladly step over his rotting corpse and stroll right into the bar.

You know why? Because this motherfucker isn’t going to shed a single tear when my insurance premiums go from $700 to $25k a month given his non-answer(which is a fucking answer) regarding pre-existing conditions. He’s just one rich white prep school boy to me. He won’t be crying like a bitch when he dishes out some ruling for a slum lord that fucks poor people, or hands out the Jesus school vouchers which he’s big on to the detriment of funding for normal kids who don’t want to go to Jesus school. I don’t want his worldview anywhere near the court. I’d rather him go away, but dead is fine too. FBI disclaimer-*That is not a threat*

I’m no different than the litany of Republican senators who said they’d block any Hillary nominee regardless of credentials when it looked like she’d win.

I’m sorry this guy got up in your feelings, or if I’ve disappointed you. This guy will be a justice for the rest of my life. I have no desire to live under his decisions. Unfortunately, he’ll be confirmed, and there won’t be a thing I can do about it besides hope one one right winger on the court drops the next time there is a favorable senate.

Comments

sonatine: tour de force.

Wiganer: Logged in to rep this rep

Sanlmar: Love this guy

Lord of the Fraud: America doesn't deserve you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Not so sure after reading this.

Catholic magazine unendorses Brett Kavanaugh, American Bar Association Demands FBI Investigation
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/798736...-investigation

Not everyone was as impressed with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's testimony Thursday as the man who nominated him, President Trump. Hours after the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing adjourned and a Friday morning confirmation vote affirmed, the American Bar Association urged the Senate to hit pause until after an FBI investigation and the prominent Jesuit magazine America rescinded its endorsement of Kavanaugh and urged his nomination withdrawn.

America's editors said while they have "no special insight into who is telling the truth," Kavanaugh's nomination "is no longer in the best interests of the country." There are other jurists with "his legal credentials and his reputation as a committed textualist" but whose confirmation wouldn't signal to women that their sexual assault allegations against powerful men don't merit serious investigation, the editorial says. "Judge Kavanaugh continues to enjoy a legal presumption of innocence," but "there is no presumption of confirmability. The best of the bad resolutions available in this dilemma is for Judge Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn."
    While the ultra-religious conservative evangelicals will continue to support Keganaugh, a lot of conservative Catholics, especially women, aren’t as likely to continue doing so when a prominent Catholic magazine no longer does given that other conservative judges who would likely vote to overturn Roe v Wade can be tapped for this position.
    I’m not hanging on every detail of this story so ...

Did Kavanaugh go to a Jesuit Prep School? If he did, I find the above interesting

I went to an all boys Jesuit Prep School about the same time as our hero. The culture and the times ring familiar.

It’s college with zero maturity and too much money and entitlement. Plus, the all male thing while you are trying to figure out girls - which you rarely actually see - just set up a lot of lying and myth.

The all girls prep school was nearby but the stories never were shot down by the girls cause they never heard them.

Much of the nonsense would never stand up to social media now. Entirely different age.

The Jesuits didn’t do much to rein things in. They loved the jock culture and testosterone as much as the students. The Jesuits in the above statement protest too much.

My ticket to hell is already assured but at least I’ll be with my friends
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-28-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Thread Information