Page 2110 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 111016102010206021002106210721082109211021112112211321142120 ... LastLast
Results 42,181 to 42,200 of 42967

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    bro you sound like a bitch lock it up nerd

Banned
    Load Metric
    DONALD J TRUMP

Name:  3663BB60-FCDD-47F4-B938-D2B508EEBE71.gif
Views: 284
Size:  2.07 MB

THE BOSS

Comments

TheXFactor: BORN BRAIN DEAD WITH A DILDO UP HIS ASS!!!

Load Metric
    the gif you posted is just more evidence that trump is a narcissistic pice of human trash

remember when trump the traitor said he was gonna bring the blue collar manufacturing jobs back ? Yeah well he didnt so just add that to his long long list of lies

guess who is bringing those jobs back? Biden is that is who

A manufacturing boom has swept across the country in President Biden's 2½ years in office, with the South and Mountain West — including several red states — having especially strong growth, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data.

Why it matters: The U.S. economy has added some 800,000 manufacturing jobs nationwide, a figure Biden hopes will boost his claim to have delivered on his promise to be a president — and create jobs — for all Americans.

In his re-election campaign, Biden is seeking to take credit for those new jobs, especially the union ones.
    Former President Trump also is making a play for the union vote and trying to convince auto workers that Biden's focus on electric vehicles will translate into fewer factory jobs.
    Biden's challenge for 2024 is to draw a link between his three signature pieces of legislation — the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, the Inflation Reduction Act, and the Chips and Science Act — and the country’s resurgence in manufacturing, a sector in which the average hourly pay is $32.
    He will be competing with governors — Republicans and Democrats — who also can take credit for the economic growth in their states, and frequently do.
    By the numbers: Texas is the top state for new manufacturing jobs, with 86,000 new positions, from January 2021 to May 2023, according to BLS data.

Next comes California with 79,000 jobs; Florida with 37,000; Ohio with 31,000; and Georgia with 29,000.
    Nevada had the greatest percentage increase at 15%, followed by Montana at 11% and Wyoming at 10%.
    Driving the news: Biden traveled to a Philadelphia shipyard Thursday to try to persuade union workers that his spending on renewable energy will help the workers' bottom line — part of his broader push to convince a skeptical public that "Bidenomics" is working.

"When I think climate, I think jobs — union jobs," Biden said.
    Trump countered that pitch in a video, saying, "If you want to have an auto industry, you need to defeat Joe Biden."
    Between the lines: While touting his spending — and job growth — in red states, Biden also likes to needle Republicans for voting against most of his proposals.

On a trip to South Carolina last week, he teased a visit to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's district to help break ground on a new solar facility.
    The big picture: The U.S. economy has defied expectations and continues to add jobs. An elusive soft landing to the Fed's aggressive rate hiking — in which inflation continues to decline without unemployment rising — now seems possible.

Goldman Sachs economists have lowered the probability of a recession in the next 12 months to 20%, down from 30% last July, according to Axios Markets.
    Still, polling indicates deep dissatisfaction with Biden's handling of the economy. Some of that negativity is likely spillover from partisan views about the president, whose favorability rating is in the low 40s in most major polls.
    Anemic wage growth also could be to blame. But with inflation cooling and wage growth picking up, Biden's team hopes perceptions about the economy will improve.
    Yes, but: There are signs the manufacturing sector is slowing down, which could undercut a key component of Bidenomics.

The Institute for Supply Management's manufacturing gauge fell to 46% in June, its weakest reading since May 2020. Anything below 50 suggests contracting activity.
    And in a June survey, manufacturers reported they were less optimistic about their company’s outlook than last quarter, with nearly 2/3 of respondents complaining about regulations.
    Go deeper: Arizona and Georgia — states Biden flipped from former President Trump in 2020 — have added a higher percentage of manufacturing jobs than the national average of 6.4%.

Arizona has seen 16,000 new jobs for a 10% increase and Georgia's economy has added 40,000 jobs for a 7.5% increase.
    In the three other states Biden won back for Democrats in 2020 — Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — thousands of jobs have been added, but the percentage increase has not been as explosive as in the South and West.
    Michigan has added 24,000 manufacturing jobs for a 4% increase. Pennsylvania has added 28,00 jobs for a 5% increase. Wisconsin has added 20,000 jobs for a 4% increase.
    The bottom line: A healthy economy is the linchpin of Biden’s reelection strategy.

He needs the economy to keep adding them, especially in the states where the 2024 election is likely to be decided.

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/23/sou...ing-boom-biden

Now head to head Biden vs trump
    https://www.wral.com/story/fact-chec...nths/21012411/

FINANCE ·ECONOMY
    Biden’s massive manufacturing push is working and U.S. companies have already committed $200 billion to new projects
    https://fortune.com/2023/04/17/biden...g-200-billion/

Comments

tyde: dude take that giant wall of meaningless statistics and shove it right up your ass

splitthis: Lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    just to be clear…

I never registered to vote in my entire life before Trump announced he was running in 2016

Since as long as I can remember, I’ve been an anti-authoritarian, anti-establishment, anti-big government centrist who just watched the circus from the sidelines

I loathe both parties at my core, and would prefer that we flush 99% of the vermin in Washington DC right down the fucking toilet and clean house

It’s a given that Trump was a deeply flawed candidate in 2016 on multiple levels:

brash
    narcissist
    womanizer
    offensive
    questionable history as a NY real estate developer
    immeasurably gigantic ego
    lack of political experience prior to taking office
    unpolished

There are countless other negative bullet points that characterize him, but you get the idea

All I know is this…

the man was a political outsider and not a a member of ‘the club’

the media mocked him

the democrats despised him

the republican party rejected him

This system we live in, this political machine, this governing mechanism is BROKEN

Donald Trump was exactly the wrecking ball this country needed

His message resonated so deeply with so many Americans because he was authentic and totally unscripted

I voted for, and have always supported Trump because there has never been a doubt in my mind that he loves this country

I’ve been all over the world, and most people that live in the United States don’t realize just how fragile our way of life really is

Joe Biden and the democrat party are systematically and intentionally destroying this country from within, integrated deeply into big tech, media, and every other facet of our daily lives

If Trump gets back into the White House in 2024, the gloves come off

this is the ONLY reason they’re throwing everything they’ve got at him, because if he does actually win…

the house of cards comes crashing down

I love Donald Trump not so much for the man he is, but for what he represents

he’s a RENEGADE who came out of nowhere, and proved all the smug, pretentious, self entitled elite assholes wrong

the undeniable fact is…

he changed American politics forever, and he’s not finished yet

To be perfectly honest, I’m not very optimistic about this countries future, and in many ways I think it’s already too late to save what is basically a collapsing empire…

but the idea of millions of liberals heads exploding across the country going completely apeshit when he’s declared the winner on election night again

I can’t even fathom how glorious that will be

Comments

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

TheXFactor: it's an undeniable fact that you are a METH USER and TRANNY FUCKER.

Load Metric
    ohhhhhh dang look at thse two old folks getting after it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    just to be clear…

I never registered to vote in my entire life before Trump announced he was running in 2016

Since as long as I can remember, I’ve been an anti-authoritarian, anti-establishment, anti-big government centrist who just watched the circus from the sidelines

I loathe both parties at my core, and would prefer that we flush 99% of the vermin in Washington DC right down the fucking toilet and clean house

It’s a given that Trump was a deeply flawed candidate in 2016 on multiple levels:

brash
    narcissist
    womanizer
    offensive
    unpolished

There are countless other negative bullet points that characterize him, but you get the idea

All I know is this…

the media mocked him

This system we live in, this political machine, this governing mechanism is BROKEN

His message resonated so deeply with so many Americans because he was authentic and totally unscripted

I voted for, and have always supported Trump because there has never been a doubt in my mind that he loves this country

I’ve been all over the world, and most people that live in the United States don’t realize just how fragile our way of life really is

Joe Biden and the democrat party are systematically and intentionally destroying this country from within, integrated deeply into big tech, media, and every other facet of our daily lives

this is the ONLY reason they’re throwing everything they’ve got at him, because if he does actually win…

he’s a RENEGADE who came out of nowhere, and proved all the smug, pretentious, self entitled elite assholes wrong

the undeniable fact is…

To be perfectly honest, I’m not very optimistic about this countries future, and in many ways I think it’s already too late to save what is basically a collapsing empire…

but the idea of millions of liberals heads exploding across the country going completely apeshit when he’s declared the winner on election night again

This is a good post, and why I have come to despise the main stream media. Right now all over the MSM, and Drudge which was purchased in 2019 by a left wing org funded by George Soros' son, they all have a left agenda. Look at the MSM as recently as yestersay, the new Emerson poll, which is way left leaning said Trump's lead has slipped and orgasmic about it:

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Emerson Trump 50, DeSantis 12, Ramaswamy 9, Pence 7, Haley 7, Christie 5, Scott 2, Burgum 1, Hutchinson 1, Hurd 0

Apparently Trump dropped a few points from like 55 to 50. Ok. Whatever. But here is the deal, the SAME FUCKING POLLSTER ON THE SAME DAY RELEASED THIS POLL:

General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. West Emerson Trump 44, Biden 39, West 4 Trump +5

^^^^^

You see this poll does not count. And the Rino Republicans are even worse, like Mitt Romney who simply cannot come to grips he was not elected President and Trump was. Same with that fat sloth Chris Christie.

Load Metric
    Here is a poll out today, but the MSM won't cover it because it makes Trump look good, so it does not count:

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination The Messenger/HarrisX Trump 59, DeSantis 14, Ramaswamy 8, Pence 6, Haley 3, Christie 2, Scott 2, Burgum 0, Hutchinson 0, Hurd 0

But wait it gets better. Trump was just indicted IN ATLANTA, RIGHT. Look at this poll out of Georgia:

2024 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary Atlanta Journal-Constitution Trump 57, DeSantis 15, Pence 4, Ramaswamy 3, Haley 3, Scott 3, Christie 2, Suarez 1, Kemp Trump +42

But this poll does not count either.

Oh, and to our RINO friend Tony B, who says Trump has no chance, looks like a dead heat to me. Add in a third party Trump is ahead, but these two polls don't count either.

General Election: Trump vs. Biden The Messenger/HarrisX Biden 45, Trump 44 Biden +1
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden Morning Consult Biden 43, Trump 42 Biden +1

Comments

country978: Biden doesn't deserve the vote. Democrats better wake up or its Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    just to be clear…

brash
    narcissist
    womanizer
    offensive

unpolished

All I know is this…

the media mocked him

the undeniable fact is…

brash = cocky know-it-alll who really doesn't know shit
    narcissist = self-centered arrogant prick
    womanizer = rapist
    offensive = aggressive asshole

Dear god, YOU are a fucking idiot.

Trump is not the second coming of Christ.

Trump doesn't even believe in god, only in himself and his idiotic thinking.

However, Trump will probably be the Republican nominee for President.

Only because the Republicans are a bunch of spineless cowards.

Trump won't win though.

He will just guarantee that Biden wins re-election.

Comments

splitthis: Tard

tyde: LOW IQ IMBECILE

Load Metric
    Oh, here are two polls today but they don't count either:

2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Economist/YouGov Trump 52, DeSantis 16, Ramaswamy 6, Haley 4, Pence 3, Christie 2, Scott 2, Hutchinson 0, Burgum 0, Hurd 0 Trump +36
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden Economist/YouGov Biden 43, Trump 44 Trump +1
    <---------- WTF???

What say you Tony B? Fake polls?

Comments

country978: start posting the states that matter? national pole is meaningless. whats going on in the mid west, Virginia and Georgia?

Load Metric
    Trump fraudulently inflated his net worth by billions of dollars, New York AG says
    The estimates came in newly unsealed court filings ahead of an October trial in which Trump and his business empire are accused of fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...trial-00113541

Load Metric
    the lawsuit accuses Trump and his children Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump of creating more than 200 misleading evaluations of the company’s finances, as well as other forms of misrepresentation. For example, the lawsuit alleges Trump falsely inflated the square footage of his apartment from 11,000 to 30,000, resulting in him declaring the apartment to be worth $327 million. That estimate would make the apartment worth significantly more than any apartment ever sold in New York City, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit, filed by Attorney General Tish James last year, seeks $250 million in damages and a lifetime bar on the Trumps from serving as officers or directors in any New York companies

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson says he fears for Trump’s assassination

The last time I remember hearing anything like this was Hillary fearing for Obama’s assassination. She was projecting of course but still

Adam Corolla. Damn he’s still around. The old Loveline guy from VH1. Who DOESN’t have a podcast now?

Comments

OK2: He's had a podcast for.... 19 years.

Load Metric
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Two ex-Proud Boys leaders get some of longest sentences in Jan. 6 Capitol attack
    Two former leaders of the far-right Proud Boys extremist group have been sentenced to more than a decade each in prison for spearheading an attack on the U.S.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Tucker Carlson says he fears for Trump’s assassination

The last time I remember hearing anything like this was Hillary fearing for Obama’s assassination. She was projecting of course but still

Adam Corolla. Damn he’s still around. The old Loveline guy from VH1. Who DOESN’t have a podcast now?
    I think he had a top 5-10 downloaded podcast in the world 10 years ago iirc. I think he’s slipped significantly, but probably still printing money.

Load Metric
    Another fake poll, that just came out.

Wednesday, August 30

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
    2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Economist/YouGov Trump 52, DeSantis 16, Ramaswamy 6, Haley 4, Pence 3, Christie 2, Scott 2, Hutchinson 0, Burgum 0, Hurd 0 Trump +36

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Economist/YouGov Biden 43, Trump 44 Trump +1

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_9006.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  110.3 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Trump connects with his base.

Comments

tyde: Trump Derangement Syndrome libtard loser

big dick: lol

MumblesBadly: Nothing was truer

Jayjami: They’re called Team Retard for a reason

Load Metric
    There’s still time to get on the “Trump’s Tiny White Balls” train.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This poll, an obscure one by the WALL STREET JOURNAL does not count either. It might be an anomaly and will not be referenced by the Sunday shows:

Saturday, September 2
    Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
    2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Wall Street Journal Trump 59, DeSantis 13, Ramaswamy 5, Haley 8, Pence 2, Christie 3, Scott 2, Hutchinson 1, Burgum 1, Hurd 0 Trump +46 <------------- LOL

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Wall Street Journal Biden 46, Trump 46 Tie

General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. West Wall Street Journal* Trump 40, Biden 39, West 2 Trump +1 <-------- WTF?

Thread Information