Page 2074 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1074157419742024206420702071207220732074207520762077207820842124 ... LastLast
Results 41,461 to 41,480 of 42921

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I never saw the al Qaeda link they claimed, which was probably BS, but Saddam was a huge headache for many years, and removing him wasn't a bad idea.).
    Lying the United States into a war ✅

Neocon regime change ✅

Trumps singular foreign policy was diametrically opposed to Bush/Cheney and frankly anything that had come before including Reagan. I got a lot of Trump issues but he was a hero in these matters.

Who doesn’t hate Bush/Cheney? It’s not personal.

Load Metric
    There is a line of thought that holds the US warned the world that Russia was going to invade Ukraine. Nobody believed the US who had themselves recently committed unprovoked invasion.

Zelensky even begged the US to stop the warnings about Russia cause it was hurting their economy. We had no credibility given our reputation.

This can be drawn directly back to the mendacious warmongers Bush/Cheney.

I believe Trump would have brokered a peace.

I believe 80,000 troops would be inside Ukraine if Bush were in office. I jest only slightly. Maybe 50,000

This nonsense that Bush/Cheney simply have a hard on for Trump and vice versa and that we Republicans are just one big happy family that occasionally squabbles is just country stupid

Bush was the swamp. He wasn’t wrong
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-14-2022 at 08:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Gorbachev allowed the disintegration of the Soviet Union when we promised we wouldn't expand NATO. Then we did exactly that. I wonder what the warmongering left thinks Putin is going to do? Allow us to roll NATO right up on his doorstep? The Russians were invaded by the west in both the 19th and 20th centuries. They don't trust us. They want a buffer.

Fuck the idiots that say I'm backing Putin. I'm backing something that lefties don't have, common sense.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Trump says he declassified EVERY official document found at Mar-a-Lago and claims charging him with a crime would 'tear this country apart'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mar-Lago.html

That is complete BULLSHIT.

Time to charge this fat bastard.

Tear the country apart if necessary.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Whaddaya say we compare Trump's mental health to Biden's mental health?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sure, Biden is old and senile like you and Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who mocks disabled people like you.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Sure, Biden is old and senile like you and Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who mocks disabled people like you.
    If Trump is a narcisssistic sociopath for mocking disabled people then YOU, SLOPPYTARD, are a narcississtic sociopath because you have mocked me for being disabled multiple times.

Do you have any old people in your family. Parents? Grandparents? Old aunts and uncles? Do you mock them? Mock one, mock all.

Load Metric

If Trump is a narcisssistic sociopath for mocking disabled people then YOU, SLOPPYTARD, are a narcississtic sociopath because you have mocked me for being disabled multiple times.

Do you have any old people in your family. Parents? Grandparents? Old aunts and uncles? Do you mock them? Mock one, mock all.
    Yes but their legs all work still and they don't live in motels.

Load Metric
    So I stopped in downtown Youngstown to grab a beer with a buddy of mine who works at the federal courthouse and I’m cutting through to jump back on freeway. I look over and see this collection of white people sleeping in tents and lying on blankets. They don’t look traditionally homeless. More like a bunch of fat hillbillies that are for some reason encamped in the ghetto in tents. It’s dusk and I can see a few signs but not what they read.

Probably like 30 of them that I saw. I’m baffled by who they are.

So I call my buddy as I’m driving and ask him who the fuck are these white people lying on blankets?

Thought there may be some country concert as they’re lying in an area that’s across from an arena. Seemed a weird spot if they were striking workers, but thought that possible.

Somehow I missed Trump is speaking today there and these people travel around to wait in line because his rallies are all they open the doors and whomever is first in line gets the better seats.

I was mindblown. They’re like trailer park Deadheads who travel the country to hear him give the same speech every stop . I get home and look at the local news app and they’re interviewing them. They call themselves “ front row Joes.” Must be a rather new trend as Trump spoke here a hundred times and I never saw these vagrants before.

I just laughed at the idea of Desantis thinking he could beat a cult like this. White trash deadheads. You couldn’t get 50 people here for a Desantis rally. Trump will be SRO I’m sure tonight when he speaks.

Load Metric
    I’m googling them and I guess they’ve been around for a long time. Amazing. They count their rallies just like deadheads. I just watched an interview of people who camped out in Mohegan Sun parking lot for 4 fucking days to get best seats and they were all counting their shows. Like this is my 43rd rally. Truly never seen that outside deadhead shows and groups that grabbed deadhead crowd after Jerry’s demise like Phish.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    DeSantis has gotten ahead of Trump on Predictit, regarding being the winner of the 2024 Presidential election.

Trump has the louder/more dedicated supporters, but DeSantis could easily win the silent majority. We haven't seen them go head-to-head yet, and we might never see it, if DeSantis backs down for 2024.

The Gavin Newsom / Ron DeSantis thing is interesting because Newsom really believes he's going to be running against DeSantis for President at some point. I've never seen a sitting governor run repeated ads bashing other governors before, but that's exactly what Newsom is doing.

It is amazing to me that Newsom just keeps falling upwards, despite being a failure at every position he's held, but that's 2020s politics for you. Anyway, it does look like Newsom believes Trump will be the 2024 nominee, and he's already prepping for 2028. Or perhaps he thinks Biden won't run, and DeSantis will win the pirmary, and they will face each other in 2024. But he definitely seems to think he'll be facing DeSantis at some point this decade.

Quit crying you crippled snowflake

Load Metric
    DeSantis has gotten ahead of Trump on Predictit, regarding being the winner of the 2024 Presidential election.

Trump has the louder/more dedicated supporters, but DeSantis could easily win the silent majority. We haven't seen them go head-to-head yet, and we might never see it, if DeSantis backs down for 2024.

The Gavin Newsom / Ron DeSantis thing is interesting because Newsom really believes he's going to be running against DeSantis for President at some point. I've never seen a sitting governor run repeated ads bashing other governors before, but that's exactly what Newsom is doing.

It is amazing to me that Newsom just keeps falling upwards, despite being a failure at every position he's held, but that's 2020s politics for you. Anyway, it does look like Newsom believes Trump will be the 2024 nominee, and he's already prepping for 2028. Or perhaps he thinks Biden won't run, and DeSantis will win the pirmary, and they will face each other in 2024. But he definitely seems to think he'll be facing DeSantis at some point this decade.
    The problem is these rust belt people are Trump or bust. Like I’ve said, if he had a Trump endorsement for some reason, he’ll roll. But they go h2h and it’s game over for winning these states.

Like my suburban GOP friends who went Biden last election don’t like Desantis either, as they view him as piggybacking on that movement. They’d come back in the GOP tent in a second for some normal candidate, but not anyone aligned with MAGA world. The GOP has a straight up layup if they don’t clash, but they clash and they’re a serious dog. If Trump is calling Ron a midget every day and he somehow emerges, none of these Trump people are voting for him. They were never political to begin with. They simply can’t go h2h and they win.

Load Metric
    This is how popular Trump is here. People lined up before the sun rises and 15 hours before he’ll hit stage on a college football Saturday.

It’s why I don’t ever throw dirt on him. This is a county that didn’t vote GOP from like 1932 to Trump. This is the same in PA, Michigan, and I’m sure Wisconsin though I never travel there.

I don’t know a Desantis supporter. They like him when he’s hugging Trump, but I can find you a thousand Trump signs two years post election in a half hour and not a single Desantis anything. They’ll praise him and immediately say he’s not Trump and make some mention of he’d make a good VP. I just can’t imagine Desantis ever signing up for VP when he could simply wait and not have the baggage of whatever Trump does in second term. His political stunts have been ingenious. The shipping migrant workers. That plays exceptionally well, but take on Trump and he’s dead.

I was amazed at the motorcycle rallies for Trump in summer 2020. Bikers love Trump. Like the longest train you’ve ever waited for. Just thousands upon thousands.

You wouldn’t have ten for Desantis unless Trump was out there praising him and rallying for him every stop.

Tim Ryan is basically running as Trump-lite now, and against a flawed candidate, but he’ll probably lose. This is a rally for his opponent in his own town. I just can’t stress how Trump or bust that entire coalition is.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ngstown-visit/

Comments

devidee: The God King

Load Metric
    Name:  FFBB6CAA-B8A6-4270-A89B-DAEE30F06620.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  190.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    This is how popular Trump is here. People lined up before the sun rises and 15 hours before he’ll hit stage on a college football Saturday.

It’s why I don’t ever throw dirt on him. This is a county that didn’t vote GOP from like 1932 to Trump. This is the same in PA, Michigan, and I’m sure Wisconsin though I never travel there.

I don’t know a Desantis supporter. They like him when he’s hugging Trump, but I can find you a thousand Trump signs two years post election in a half hour and not a single Desantis anything. They’ll praise him and immediately say he’s not Trump and make some mention of he’d make a good VP. I just can’t imagine Desantis ever signing up for VP when he could simply wait and not have the baggage of whatever Trump does in second term. His political stunts have been ingenious. The shipping migrant workers. That plays exceptionally well, but take on Trump and he’s dead.

I was amazed at the motorcycle rallies for Trump in summer 2020. Bikers love Trump. Like the longest train you’ve ever waited for. Just thousands upon thousands.

You wouldn’t have ten for Desantis unless Trump was out there praising him and rallying for him every stop.

Tim Ryan is basically running as Trump-lite now, and against a flawed candidate, but he’ll probably lose. This is a rally for his opponent in his own town. I just can’t stress how Trump or bust that entire coalition is.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ngstown-visit/
    A lot of biker gangs are racist as fuck, so Trump, of course, is their guy. Well, except for the Hispanic motorcycle gangs. They probably just respect and envy his rampant unprosecuted criminality.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: you probably reside at Martha's Vineyard.....

mickeycrimm: Marth's Vineyard is a sanctuary for while people only
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

How about your dead relatives, sloppytard? Do their legs still work? Did you mock them as they withered away? Mock one mock all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Quit crying you crippled snowflake
    I live in your head rent free, RichardBrodiesCumsack. How long has Richard been banging you up the ass?

Load Metric

How about your dead relatives, sloppytard? Do their legs still work? Did you mock them as they withered away? Mock one mock all.
    All in my lifetime have died with dignity, aka not getting chaired up from taking too many cocks up the bum.

You're right that being dead renders them immobile. Is that a coping mechanism for you, like 'whatabout George Washington's legs'? Seems like a reach.

Thread Information