Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is the type of shit we'd be looking forward to if the Democrats were to take all 3 houses:

No bail except for the most violent of violent felons (see NYC in 2020
    This just happened in the Bronx: http://nypost.com/2020/01/29/suspect...mpression=true

6 dudes running a $7 million dollar fentanyl empire and they are back on the streets immediately.

Load Metric
    Look closely now.

Can you see the hidden message?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Look closely now.

Can you see the hidden message?

youre literally linking to a snopes article debunking that image.

Comments

duped_samaritan: gotem

SPIT this: oof
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Reagan's Solicitor General Says 'All Honorable People' Have Left Trump's Cabinet: 'He is Capable of Doing Serious Damage'
    https://www.newsweek.com/reagans-sol...apable-1483292

Of course, Druff is perfectly fine with that. As long as he gets to keep Trump’s tax cuts, loading up the federal courts with ultra-conservative judges, and pursue a racist immigration policy.

P.S...

Name:  E95CA120-EB03-48BD-9380-71B9AFDB6171.jpeg
Views: 614
Size:  257.7 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 01-31-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I have warmed to him somewhat in the 3+ years since.
    I'm sure you would have "warmed up" to Hitler after a few years...

Comments

dwai: said to a Jewish person, fucking idiot

tony bagadonuts: dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    shout out to the chief justice wearing a $50,000 watch

https://www.mediaite.com/news/chief-...t-trump-trial/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    one of trump's rape victims apparently has his dna on her dress.

probably a big misunderstanding.
    I'm sure Dershowitz will be up to he task of explaining why Monica's consensual sex jizz dress required Clinton to be impeached, removed and executed, while Trump's rape jizz dress is irrelevant and merely suggesting that it be investigated is treason.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    When Trump gets acquitted, the market is gonna get a bump correct? Cause thats all that matters to me.
    Twinks everywhere are hurt that they no longer matter to you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    one of trump's rape victims apparently has his dna on her dress.

probably a big misunderstanding.
    I'm sure Dershowitz will be up to he task of explaining why Monica's consensual sex jizz dress required Clinton to be impeached, removed and executed, while Trump's rape jizz dress is irrelevant and merely suggesting that it be investigated is treason.

i believe dersh quit yesterday btw.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Are you at all embarrassed by your party completely capitulating to this doddering lunatic?
    Two answers to this.

First off, what is the party's choice here? He's the guy for 2020. You can say that they could have nominated someone different, but that's not happening in either party involving in an incumbent in this day and age.

The Democrats are not interested in bipartisanship. There's no such thing as, "If we don't support Trump, you guys back off and quit with the far left proposals."

Let's take the hypothetical world where a lot of Republicans reject Trump. The party would splinter into very angry factions hating each other, Democrats would easily win the Presidency, and they'd also take back the Senate. We'd be looking at the Democrats in control of all three houses in 2021, and we'd see all kinds of new laws passed which directly contradict the Republican platform in every way.

So what's better? Support an imperfect and sometimes weird incumbent who, when it comes down to it, is mostly aligned with mainstream Republican interests? Or take a hardline stance against the President, destroy the party, and cede complete control to the Democrats? The answer for most Republicans is obvious.

Second, when it comes down to it, it's more important to me what Trump does than what he says. I have agreed with the vast majority of Trump's decisions while in office, and his "I don't give a shit what my opponents or other countries think" attitude is actually a positive at times. He's a guy who actually attempts to do a lot of what he promised, which is refreshing.

I was anti-Trump in 2016, was very unhappy to see him win the primary, and didn't vote for him (or Hillary) in the election. I have warmed to him somewhat in the 3+ years since. I see all of his flaws -- and they're numerous -- but given the nasty and increasingly extreme politicians on the left nowadays, I think he's actually the type of President the Republicans need right now, as strange as it sounds.

I'll be voting for him this time around.
    So are you embarrassed? GOP used to purport to care about morals and shit. I mean lol laws, right?

Comments

MumblesBadly: 100% on point.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Two answers to this.

First off, what is the party's choice here? He's the guy for 2020. You can say that they could have nominated someone different, but that's not happening in either party involving in an incumbent in this day and age.

The Democrats are not interested in bipartisanship. There's no such thing as, "If we don't support Trump, you guys back off and quit with the far left proposals."

Let's take the hypothetical world where a lot of Republicans reject Trump. The party would splinter into very angry factions hating each other, Democrats would easily win the Presidency, and they'd also take back the Senate. We'd be looking at the Democrats in control of all three houses in 2021, and we'd see all kinds of new laws passed which directly contradict the Republican platform in every way.

So what's better? Support an imperfect and sometimes weird incumbent who, when it comes down to it, is mostly aligned with mainstream Republican interests? Or take a hardline stance against the President, destroy the party, and cede complete control to the Democrats? The answer for most Republicans is obvious.

Second, when it comes down to it, it's more important to me what Trump does than what he says. I have agreed with the vast majority of Trump's decisions while in office, and his "I don't give a shit what my opponents or other countries think" attitude is actually a positive at times. He's a guy who actually attempts to do a lot of what he promised, which is refreshing.

I was anti-Trump in 2016, was very unhappy to see him win the primary, and didn't vote for him (or Hillary) in the election. I have warmed to him somewhat in the 3+ years since. I see all of his flaws -- and they're numerous -- but given the nasty and increasingly extreme politicians on the left nowadays, I think he's actually the type of President the Republicans need right now, as strange as it sounds.

So are you embarrassed? GOP used to purport to care about morals and shit. I mean lol laws, right?
    Mark start of injustice, corruption and immorality @ 2016.

Load Metric

Are you at all embarrassed by your party completely capitulating to this doddering lunatic?
    Two answers to this.

So not embarrassed. Right?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Two answers to this.

So not embarrassed. Right?

if I was a democrat I would have been in DC for the last week saying WTF is this guy doing speaking for us. SFEMBARRASSING KILL URSELF

Name:  1200px-Adam_Schiff_official_portrait.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  208.1 KB

Load Metric
    Never understood the opposition to the wall. Just because it's not 100% effective doesn't mean that it's not helping. It's like saying that you shouldn't lock your doors at night because people have broken into locked houses. Really dumb argument.
    Kind of hypocritical, when you guys say this every time, about every single measure regarding guns.
    NRA "It won't stop all gun violence, so why even take one step to make it harder on the guy."
    The Wall is a Vanity project, & a waste of money.

and this is for the most hypocritical post you made about the 'Dems using "what about-ism"'
    You guys invented it, so any single thing about Trump, Fox could say "What about Hillary's emails?" in that whining Fox "news" voice they make, like they are totally offended.
    This is a perfect example, like you can't care for both?

Name:  what about.PNG
Views: 515
Size:  492.2 KB

Comments

dwai: perpetually triggered n-word lover

duped_samaritan: offest

MumblesBadly: Another offset of the idiotic dwai tide

DirtyErnie: dwai has tiny hands

Muck Ficon: DWAI is a bit slow
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    A brilliant summary of the farce we have collectively witnessed regarding Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate.

Three Branches of Government Conspired to Rig Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial

https://apple.news/AmDS4EqfSTbai3TrPyw94Xg

Last year, I wrote that the United States is suffering from a collective action problem. The full extent of that problem should now be much clearer. One version of the Senate impeachment circus that has transpired these past two weeks holds that the greatest deliberative body in the world has now duly aired and considered the impeachment case against Donald J. Trump, and stands poised to issue a final decision on the merits. The better characterization of this whole sad spectacle is that in the world’s saddest game of constitutional chicken, nearly every single important player failed utterly to show up.

Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton will say that he offered to testify before the Senate, but the Senate refused to call him. According to leaked details of his book that has been climbing up the Amazon charts, Bolton has material evidence of the conspiracy to withhold aid from Ukraine to bolster the president’s electoral fortunes, information the Republican-controlled Senate is refusing to hear. Bolton will enjoy very much his book tour, royalties, and talk show circuit this spring—if the White House’s efforts to cover up Trump’s high crimes don’t extend to blocking publication of that book, as the administration has suggested it will. Former chief of staff John F. Kelly, who now says he believes Bolton’s account of the conspiracy, will continue to live large off child detention policies he no longer oversees.

Chief Justice John Roberts, who might have inserted himself into the proceedings to chide breaches of truth as opposed to lapses in civil discourse, will have a fun story to tell on the D.C. cocktail party circuit about the time he narrowly avoided having to break a tie or otherwise allow the stink of the political branches to sully his robes. Sen. Lamar Alexander, who was briefly held out to be the last independent-thinking, old guard institutionalist, could have held out for witness testimony, as opposed to proclaiming that nobody needed to hear from witnesses to know that the president had engaged in misconduct that isn’t impeachable. Sen. Lisa Murkowski courageously grounds her refusal to stand up for the proposition that trials ought to have witnesses in the fact that John Roberts should not have to courageously stand up for the proposition that trials ought to have witnesses. All of this chatter for the goal of producing a trial unrecognizable as such, with even Murkowski herself acknowledging “there will be no fair trial in the Senate.”

Trump defense attorney Patrick Philbin blamed House Democrats for both rushing to judgment and also taking too long to get there. Alan Dershowitz blamed House managers for attempting to impeach a president merely for seeking to cheat in his reelection (in fairness, that’s what they were accusing him of). Sen. Rand Paul named a whistleblower for conspiring to oust a president, paid lobbyist Pam Bondi smeared Hunter Biden, Jane Raskin explained away Rudy Giuliani, and everything Trump’s defenders claimed to disagree with about impeachment—absolutely everything—was ultimately laid at the feet of Adam Schiff. At every turn, the GOP functionaries have made it their business to insist that Donald Trump, insofar as he is a problem for the rule of law, is someone else’s problem. In so doing, they have all colluded to ensure that he is above the law.

There’s more, but these passages summarize enough of that farce to show how cravenly hypocritical the GOP and their supporters who claim to care about justice and the rule of law truly have been regarding this matter.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    What a joke, its been 4.5 years since he took that elevator ride (w/the paid fans) and the GOP thinks they can still play the 'he's not really a politician'

Like these hypocrites would use any of these BS excuses if Clinton or Obama was up there.
    Rubbio said it was impeachable, but too divisive. So by Trump by using childish nicknames and lies to disparage his opponents, actually saved him? What a wimp
    (Just face it no politician has been more divisive in our lifetime. To the point of making fun of Ted Cruz's wife's looks?)

Its like this either change the law about foreign interference or we have a dictator.
    Any 'he did it but its not impeachable', but lying about a blow job is, is not only hypocritical but being a 100% coward.

Comments

dwai: perpetually triggered n-word lover
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    What a joke, its been 4.5 years since he took that elevator ride (w/the paid fans) and the GOP thinks they can still play the 'he's not really a politician'

Like these hypocrites would use any of these BS excuses if Clinton or Obama was up there.
    Rubbio said it was impeachable, but too divisive. So by Trump by using childish nicknames and lies to disparage his opponents, actually saved him? What a wimp
    (Just face it no politician has been more divisive in our lifetime. To the point of making fun of Ted Cruz's wife's looks?)

Its like this either change the law about foreign interference or we have a dictator.
    Any 'he did it but its not impeachable', but lying about a blow job is, is not only hypocritical but being a 100% coward.

90% of your posts are about how the GOP/Trump is hypocritical. Dems are hypocritical too dumb shit. 99.999999% of all politicians are. Once again, if you really can’t see this then you’re brainwashed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

90% of your posts are about how the GOP/Trump is hypocritical. Dems are hypocritical too dumb shit. 99.999999% of all politicians are. Once again, if you really can’t see this then you’re brainwashed.
    False equivalence. Not even comparable.

Those who break the law should be held accountable. The Republican senate let Trump off the hook because he's Republican and because they're scared of him. They're not the least bit interested in democracy or in the rule of law.The most ridiculous arguments have carried the day and set very dangerous precedents. They've made their bed and one day soon they will lay in it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

False equivalence. Not even comparable.

Those who break the law should be held accountable. The Republican senate let Trump off the hook because he's Republican and because they're scared of him. They're not the least bit interested in democracy or in the rule of law.The most ridiculous arguments have carried the day and set very dangerous precedents. They've made their bed and one day soon they will lay in it.

It's not a false equivalent at all. In fact, it is an entirely accurate observation. Regardless, as Obama said, elections have consequences.

Thread Information