Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric

Just imagine how ballistic Druff would be if Obama and the Dems had behaved like Trump and his GOP enablers.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    There's a lot of misunderstanding of whistleblower law.

Whistleblower law is meant to protect people's jobs to where they can't be fired for reporting wrongdoing within a company.

It is NOT meant to keep people's anonymity.

In the case of politics, as there are impure motives on both sides when accusations are made, it's important for the public to know as much as possible.

Also, in this case, the whistleblower didn't even have firsthand knowledge of the events.

Anyway, CNN is claiming that the pic of the whisteblower I posted is fake, but they're also sometimes fake news these days, so who knows...
    ok boomer

Comments

sonatine: flawless.

MumblesBadly: Got ‘im!

Muck Ficon:

devidee: Dead meme walking

Load Metric
    Apparently, Canadians are becoming much more violent.

Name:  37351588-5504-41A8-8124-7386768C0782.jpeg
Views: 655
Size:  126.5 KB

(((prolly just a jooincidence)))

Comments

JimmyG_415: How come you never post links?, cuz its BS..........I'm sure there are no Canadian white criminals

Load Metric
    rudy's cutout just testified under oath that rudy sent him to ukraine to bribe them into inventing an investigation into biden, point blank.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Whistleblower law is meant to protect people's jobs to where they can't be fired for reporting wrongdoing within a company.

In the case of politics, as there are impure motives on both sides when accusations are made, it's important for the public to know as much as possible.

Also, in this case, the whistleblower didn't even have firsthand knowledge of the events.

Anyway, CNN is claiming that the pic of the whisteblower I posted is fake, but they're also sometimes fake news these days, so who knows...
    You're right that it's not intended to protect anonymity, but what is the motivation of Trump and others who want to out him (or her, I suppose)? It's to threaten and harass and make anyone else think twice before they do their patriotic duty to expose the criminality of this administration.

Everything the whistleblower said has been confirmed by Trump's own transcript and by other witnesses who have testified without asking for anonymity.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Let’s say I had a plan. Let’s call it the Kalergi plan.

Do you goys think that would be a good plan?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You're right that it's not intended to protect anonymity, but what is the motivation of Trump and others who want to out him (or her, I suppose)? It's to threaten and harass and make anyone else think twice before they do their patriotic duty to expose the criminality of this administration.

Everything the whistleblower said has been confirmed by Trump's own transcript and by other witnesses who have testified without asking for anonymity.
    I don't know the motivations of Donald Trump Jr. regarding outing the whistleblower, but I think it's more along the lines of, "Hey, you guys wanna know who is saying this shit about my dad? Here he is!"

I don't believe it's a message to others to keep their mouths shut.

Don Junior knew that the guy didn't want his name out, obviously the Trump family hated him, so Don Jr revealed the name. I think it's that simple.

I keep seeing a lot of nonsense that Don Jr committed a crime by revealing the guy's identity, but that's simply not true. In fact, these people don't even seem to understand why whistleblowers SHOULDN'T have anonymity. It's important to know who is making the accusations and why, and for the accused to have a right to examine and respond to anyone accusing them.

Comments

MumblesBadly: SERIOUSLY???? Druff, put the Trump-Ade bottle down and check yourself in to reality check rehab.

Load Metric
    Looks like Eric Ciaramella may be in a little trouble. A newly filed complaint to the ICIG alleges that the whistleleaker may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

(((prolly a jooincidence)))

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What am I missing here? Why is the whistleblower even relevant? Isn’t he just offering up an opinion of what happen just like everyone else? The transcript is public so what does the whistleblower bring to the table at this point?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    What am I missing here? Why is the whistleblower even relevant? Isn’t he just offering up an opinion of what happen just like everyone else? The transcript is public so what does the whistleblower bring to the table at this point?
    trump is under the opinion that if he can establish the whistleblower is a democrat, any evidence uncovered won't matter to his supporters.

his alternate defense is a form of jedi mind trick, where he repeats "the call with ukraine was perfect" so often that his supporters will believe it, despite the fact that it clearly shows extortion.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump is under the opinion that if he can establish the whistleblower is a democrat, any evidence uncovered won't matter to his supporters.

his alternate defense is a form of jedi mind trick, where he repeats "the call with ukraine was perfect" so often that his supporters will believe it, despite the fact that it clearly shows extortion.
    I don’t think Trump is the only one that thinks the whistleblower is still relevant. The Dems do as well and I can’t figure it out. I mean we have the transcript along with 10-20 other people that have testified about what happen. Seriously, what does the whistleblower bring to the table? I think the whistleblower was initially relevant because he forced Trump’s hand to release the transcript. Now, WTF?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I don’t think Trump is the only one that thinks the whistleblower is still relevant. The Dems do as well and I can’t figure it out. I mean we have the transcript along with 10-20 other people that have testified about what happen. Seriously, what does the whistleblower bring to the table? I think the whistleblower was initially relevant because he forced Trump’s hand to release the transcript. Now, WTF?
    the dems think the whistleblower should be protected, but they don't think he's particularly relevant and don't talk about him. they talk about the evidence, not him.

the evidence so far is about a lot more than just one call that was partially transcribed btw

Load Metric
    “The president has said he does not understand why Mr. Atkinson shared the complaint, which outlined how Mr. Trump asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals at the same time he was withholding military aid from the country,” The Times reported. “He has said he believes Mr. Atkinson, whom he appointed in 2017, has been disloyal, one of the people said.”

quick reminder that virtually no republicans have expressed any problems whatsoever with this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TODD ,

Can you believe this Impeachment WITCH HUNT is still going on?

Nancy and Chuck have led the Democrats to become the party of high crime and blatant corruption. It’s disgusting. It’s so simple just READ THE TRANSCRIPT!

It’s time to stand together and condemn the LIES of the Radical Left, the Fake News Media, and the rogue bureaucrats of the Deep State.

That’s why I’m calling on YOU to step up during this critical time. As one of my most loyal supporters, I want you to be one of the first Patriots to get your very own, PERSONALIZED Impeachment Defense Membership Card.

This card will mark your status as one of my TOP DEFENDERS, and with it, you will be at the forefront of this impeachment war.

Please contribute $35 TODAY to get your Official Impeachment Defense Membership Card that will be PERSONALIZED with your name and Defense Member ID number. >>

- Contribute $250
    - Contribute $100
    - Contribute $70
    - Contribute $35
    - Contribute Other

(above are links)

I’m counting on you. The only message these Radical Democrats will understand is a CRUSHING defeat in 2020.

The deadline to get your membership card is at 11:59 PM TONIGHT, so don’t wait to get yours.

Please contribute $35 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get your PERSONALIZED Impeachment Defense Membership Card.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

Comments

Salty_Aus: wait a few weeks and he'll offer a 200% or 300% deposit bonus :)

Load Metric
    Again where is proof on that?
    I'd like to see more than some Fox "news"people saying that.
    Seems like a stupid law, who would want to work where everyone knows you were the whistle blower?

Plus its a joke, its like someone called 911 on a bank robbery, they get there, there is a robbery, what would it matter if it was Harvey Wienstein who called?
    Just more muddying up the waters, the only GOP tactic at this point. This whistle blower is a hero, Ukraine still wouldn't have the money if the WH didn't get hip to it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this^10
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Facebook deletes conservative outlet’s Pages, 3.4M followers, including staff personal accounts
    https://reclaimthenet.org/lacorte-ne...whistleblower/

Apparently, this deletion happened shortly after the site posted this image right after coming back from a temporary ban because of posting the whistleblower’s name.

Name:  4CE295EE-646F-4783-928A-42B382BD0FF6.jpeg
Views: 425
Size:  122.8 KB

(Can you hear me playing the smallest violin between my thumb and forefinger?)

Comments

devidee: The Ministry of Truth theme song
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Again where is proof on that?
    I'd like to see more than some Fox "news"people saying that.
    Seems like a stupid law, who would want to work where everyone knows you were the whistle blower?

Plus its a joke, its like someone called 911 on a bank robbery, they get there, there is a robbery, what would it matter if it was Harvey Wienstein who called?
    Just more muddying up the waters, the only GOP tactic at this point. This whistle blower is a hero, Ukraine still wouldn't have the money if the WH didn't get hip to it.

I have a feeling Druff is going to treat the whistle blower thing the same way he does the "Obama paid Iran ransom" thing. He won't be able to actually defend his stance when faced with logic, but it will be pounded into his brain so hard by wherever he consumes his news that he won't be able to help himself from bringing it up every once in a while from now till the end of time.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff is growing desperate to not have to admit that the GOP has gone off the rails in defending Trump on this matter.

nightmarefish: Offset the retard

Diamond
    Load Metric
    These bullshit hearings are preempting The Price is Right.

Fucking horseshit.

Load Metric
    If your watching the Trump Impeachment hearings one thing is perfectly clear...Republican Representative Jim Jordan is the dumbest piece of shit in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    “The president has said he does not understand why Mr. Atkinson shared the complaint, which outlined how Mr. Trump asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals at the same time he was withholding military aid from the country,” The Times reported. “He has said he believes Mr. Atkinson, whom he appointed in 2017, has been disloyal, one of the people said.”

quick reminder that virtually no republicans have expressed any problems whatsoever with this.
    He thinks the government is there to do what he wants and protect him personally rather than do their jobs.

If you're the president and you're criminally abusing your power, doing their jobs is the last thing you want them doing. Especially if they're independent or tasked with watching out for abuses and corruption, like IGs, ICs and AGs.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information