Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOL @ thinking a winner of a reality TV show would be a good fit for the White House.

LOL @ being surprised when you're fired when you won a reality show about people being fired by Trump.

I also don't see what is so interesting about this tape. If anything, it makes Omarosa look bad, as they are referencing supposed integrity violations she committed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Did Omorosa just admit to breaking a federal law of recording i the situation room, or is it a big misunderstanding?

the optics of her being led into a courthouse in shackles over it are deliciously inflammatory.

#lockherup
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "LOL @ thinking a winner of a reality TV show would be a good fit for the White House"

Exactly!!!

Finally we agree on something.
    lol that Trump "Hires the best people"

Omeerosa- "Lowlife"
    Cohen- "Sad"....Trump says Obama taped him, when really his own people did.
    Papadopoulos the "Coffee boy" that set off the Russia prob, (they might not tell you that on Fox "news", it wasn't the "17 angry dems" and the dossier.)
    Manafort, the campaign chair that "work for me a short time and worked for Bob Dole"
    Gates, Pruiett, Spicer, The mooch,

Other great hires of Trump;
    Huckabee Sanders,
    Zienke,
    Carson,
    Conway, .......................................

Trump to veterans: Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing
    LOL "Don't believe your lying eyes"
    http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/p...-20180724.html

anyone still on the Trump train, supports taking kids from their mother arms, you are weak on election security.

If there is a previous post then I apologize, but if not lol @ Druff for waiting until she got fired, or actually waiting until she turned on Trump, before he says that was a weak hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

LOL @ thinking a winner of a reality TV show would be a good fit for the White House.

LOL @ being surprised when you're fired when you won a reality show about people being fired by Trump.

I also don't see what is so interesting about this tape. If anything, it makes Omarosa look bad, as they are referencing supposed integrity violations she committed.

Comments

hongkonger: This

MumblesBadly: LOL!
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE

btw Jimmy i know you're not a homo i was just trolling you (as I like to do from time to time) Was a little annoyed you didn't bite

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So I guess Feinstein (former mayor of San Francisco and democratic California senator for a long time) employed a literal Chinese spy for 20 years that the FBI knew about. And her and her husband have made millions of dollars off of business dealings in China and the MSM couldn’t be less interested. This story has been out since at least 2003 (when the fbi determined this guy was compromised) and has been completely buried.

And I am supposed to somehow believe the MSM isn’t completely compromised and I should take anything they “report” at face value. Yeah, that isn’t happening.

The MSM has their own agenda and it has nothing to do with the well being of the American people or the independence of our government. So just remember that the next time Maddow or Cooper are doing their Trump Russian collusion shtick.

Comments

hongkonger: False equivalence is dangerous

Tellafriend: So obvious it shouldn’t have to be said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    So I guess Feinstein (former mayor of San Francisco and democratic California senator for a long time) employed a literal Chinese spy for 20 years that the FBI knew about. And her and her husband have made millions of dollars off of business dealings in China and the MSM couldn’t be less interested. This story has been out since at least 2003 (when the fbi determined this guy was compromised) and has been completely buried.

And I am supposed to somehow believe the MSM isn’t completely compromised and I should take anything they “report” at face value. Yeah, that isn’t happening.

The MSM has their own agenda and it has nothing to do with the well being of the American people or the independence of our government. So just remember that the next time Maddow or Cooper are doing their Trump Russian collusion shtick.
    Is there something new to report since 15 years ago? Is this relevant given what issues are facing the country now?

Did she know this person was a spy and continue to employ that person afterward? Did the FBI do anything about it after they knew?

Is making money by doing business with China a crime?

I know you're trying to "think different" and not be partisan but your false equivalence posts are growing ever more ridiculous. What Trump is allowing to happen and even encouraging with regard to Russia is a serious threat right now, with every intelligence agency saying so. It's not the same, and there's one side living in reality and trying to do something about it and another side that is a personality cult that lives in an alternate reality of their own creation. You're a pretty smart guy, but get your head out of your ass.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Is there something new to report since 15 years ago? Is this relevant given what issues are facing the country now?

Did she know this person was a spy and continue to employ that person afterward? Did the FBI do anything about it after they knew?

Is making money by doing business with China a crime?

I know you're trying to "think different" and not be partisan but your false equivalence posts are growing ever more ridiculous. What Trump is allowing to happen and even encouraging with regard to Russia is a serious threat right now, with every intelligence agency saying so. It's not the same, and there's one side living in reality and trying to do something about it and another side that is a personality cult that lives in an alternate reality of their own creation. You're a pretty smart guy, but get your head out of your ass.
    We do Not know the answers to any of those questions because the story was buried so effectively. It could be a nothing burger. It could be way bigger and worse than anything trump or mana fort has done.

I know 100% the media could (and probably should have) made a massive deal of this, and would have if it aligned with their interests. The issue isn’t false equivalency. The issue is a compromised media deciding what is and isn’t important for the American people to know.

Load Metric

So true thank God you at least didn;t elect someone from reality TV at least....

Also when it turns out that trump did use the N word it's unlikely more than 5% of his base will care. If they didn;t care about his comments regarding sexual assault they sure as hell won;t care about derogatory remarks about blacks. It will simply be referred to locker room talk once again.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

So true thank God you at least didn;t elect someone from reality TV at least....

Also when it turns out that trump did use the N word it's unlikely more than 5% of his base will care. If they didn;t care about his comments regarding sexual assault they sure as hell won;t care about derogatory remarks about blacks. It will simply be referred to locker room talk once again.
    I know 50 people who have had said the N word at some point in their lives. Most are card carrying liberals who I wouldn’t consider racist, and All are gainfully employeed. This weird game where we have to be fake outraged every time a white person is “caught” saying the N word and say they should be branded with the scarlet R (for racist) and lose their job and be a pariah is just sick and twisted.

We all know who trump is. Whether he did or did not say the N word in a recording shouldn’t change anything. The fact that it does is a symptom of a sickness in our society.

Comments

Tellafriend: Spot on

Load Metric
    So if I’m 25 percent black am I allowed to say it without reproach ? Or does the line get crossed at 50%? What a silly game being played. I think I’m going to go listen to some Drake now but stop singing along when he says the certain unmentionable words since I’m Caucasian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    So if I’m 25 percent black am I allowed to say it without reproach ? Or does the line get crossed at 50%? What a silly game being played. I think I’m going to go listen to some Drake now but stop singing along when he says the certain unmentionable words since I’m Caucasian.
    You can sing them in private as long as there is 0% chance it might be recorded or heard by another person, because that would be at least cultural appropriation.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Really not a big deal if dropped a N bomb or even if he lied about it. We're all numb to this stuff by now.

The level of stupidity in trying to prove his innocence is hilarious though. It's almost as if all he cares about is convincing a bunch of retards that he is always the victim and any non-retard can go fuck themselves.

I wonder if he even spoke to Burnett at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Really not a big deal if dropped a N bomb or even if he lied about it. We're all numb to this stuff by now.

The level of stupidity in trying to prove his innocence is hilarious though. It's almost as if all he cares about is convincing a bunch of retards that he is always the victim and any non-retard can go fuck themselves.

Omarosa is wacky and dangerous, that's why he hired her and insisted that she be at his side for a whole year.

I don't care what words he uses. He's fucked in the head.

Comments

limitles: ha ha, first laugh of the day. thx

Load Metric

Omarosa is wacky and dangerous, that's why he hired her and insisted that she be at his side for a whole year.

I was talking more about how he told the country MB called him to tell him he wasn't racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Comments

Tellafriend: The more you know!

Load Metric

I was talking more about how he told the country MB called him to tell him he wasn't racist.
    Understood. Always several avenues of crazy in a Trump tweet.

Load Metric
    Hey, Trumptards! Which of you qualify with these characteristics?

Name:  C234C466-2208-4AFC-8694-97EDBA6A7359.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  108.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    RIP Jen Moore.

(((Just a jooincidence, I'm sure)))

Load Metric
    Can you say agent provocateur.......Lol at "ethno nationalist".......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I know 50 people who have had said the N word at some point in their lives. Most are card carrying liberals who I wouldn’t consider racist, and All are gainfully employeed. This weird game where we have to be fake outraged every time a white person is “caught” saying the N word and say they should be branded with the scarlet R (for racist) and lose their job and be a pariah is just sick and twisted.

We all know who trump is. Whether he did or did not say the N word in a recording shouldn’t change anything. The fact that it does is a symptom of a sickness in our society.
    Which one of the 50 people you know are President? Presidents get scrutinized, Trump knew that before he got in office. Remember Obama and the birth certificate thing? Shit never changes. Is this going to hurt him? No. His base doesn't care. Is the main stream media going to latch on to it? Yes. Is Trump racist...well don't even answer that. We all know he is. Even I have to admit, this "outrage" over Trump being racist is funny. He always was, always will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information