curious about what the other pfa people think

really?

like seriously?
    Paging mintjewlips

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    also trump asked ukraine to investigate joe biden
    That is quite a euphemism. I would have gone with "extorted" instead.

Comments

blake:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The biggest factor to consider in this political calculus that Senate Republicans who currently support Trump (or don’t speak out against him) are likely considering is how likely they would be successfully primaried by a pro-Trumper next year if their turn on him. A clear majority of voters nationwide could be for impeaching Trump, but it would take only a majority of primary-active Republican voters in the red states to kill the careers of sitting GOP Senators up for re-election next year who were to go against Trump over this matter.

which is to say:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/86699...uit-lost-seats

4 in 10 House Republicans in office when Trump was inaugurated have now quit or lost their seats
    The Senate always turns over much more slowly than the House because only 1/3 is up for re-election each year and it takes a hell of a lot more resources to mount a Senate campaign to defeat an incumbant running for re-election than a House one.

Also, the Republican category in this graph posted above by duped sammy strongly suggests that Republican voters aren’t even close to abandoning Trump despite the doubling of those for impeachment since this Ukraine hullabaloo broke this week.

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    P.S. Personally, I’d like to see Trump impeached, then convicted by the Senate, then not given any kind of pardon by Pence, and also lose his presidential pension in the process. But I don’t think the Repub Senate will turn against him. Yet.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-26-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    U.S. to send missile defense devices, 200 troops to aid Saudi Arabia - (reported 6 hours ago)

It’s how it always starts - in the old days they used to be called advisors. They used to be CIA.

However, nothing like a military conflict to make a President the Commander in Chief

Which is to say, a quick escalation would be ideal for Trump

This is all very standard game play but it has to be said.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Maybe everyone will fry.

IMPEACH TRUMP !!!!LETS GET THIS PROCESS STARTED..HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......

By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
    Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
    Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
    investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
    Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
    A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
    All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
    that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will
    determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
    destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
    They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
    President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

So let's move on to impeachment.

Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

Comments

Sanlmar: Sounds about right - good post

MumblesBadly: Jesus Christ, Sanlmar! You fell for the oldest con trick in the book.

Load Metric
    The political info-tainment industry will jam and derive enormous ratings nevertheless

Regardless of the outcome or the outcome of the election the new media beast will need to be fed. You don’t expect Crowder etc to study dentistry or become civil engineers

We have reached our final descent. or decent

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Maybe everyone will fry.

IMPEACH TRUMP !!!!LETS GET THIS PROCESS STARTED..HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......

By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
    Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
    Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
    Nope, not true, many Republicans are ready to vote to impeach the President. All the Democrats will vote to impeach Trump.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
    investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
    Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
    A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. This is just a wet fantasy you have it is NOT going to happen.
    All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.Nope, the President's team is turning on Trump you dumb fuck.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
    that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will
    determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
    destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
    They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros.
    After the Senate declines to convict the
    President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty.
    Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

We will have an election and guess what?
    Trump will lose by a huge margin.
    People are fucking sick of seeing Trump every fucking day, talking about bullshit and accomplishing nothing.
    Except getting some tax savings for his wealthy friends.
    After Trump losing the election he will disappear to some foreign country (Russia?) and no one will see him again.
    A great evil would have been defeated and people will celebrate Trump's loss.

So let's move on to impeachment.
    Definitely!!! Time to shutdown this fucking clown show.
    Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

Load Metric
    1990s Lindsey Graham 100% supports impeaching the President even if a crime wasn’t committed, but today’s Lindsey Graham, not so much.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Jeff Flake says 'at least 35' Republican senators would privately vote to impeach Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeff-f...-impeach-trump

Comments

MumblesBadly: But, alas, those votes would need to be public.

Load Metric
    traitor is a snowflake of the highest order. how's that draining of the swamp coming along? most laughable prez ever.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 Furious Trump says, 'He's been treated worse than any other President' - R.png
Views: 844
Size:  760.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 president lincoln at DuckDuckGo.png
Views: 462
Size:  339.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 president kennedy at DuckDuckGo.png
Views: 887
Size:  385.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    traitor is a snowflake of the highest order. how's that draining of the swamp coming along? most laughable prez ever.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 Furious Trump says, 'He's been treated worse than any other President' - R.png
Views: 844
Size:  760.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 president lincoln at DuckDuckGo.png
Views: 462
Size:  339.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-27 president kennedy at DuckDuckGo.png
Views: 887
Size:  385.8 KB
    I wasn’t alive when the other 2 were presidents but were all the lefty media outlets ragging on them 24/7? If your point is because they were assassinated, then you need to up your comprehension game as it’s clearly lacking.

Load Metric
    Israel is not going to allow Trump to lose re-election (let alone be booted from office).

Sorry goys.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

BCR: This is real life. It feels impossible, but it’s real.

Salty_Aus: From this day forth you shall be officially known as Liddle' Donnie Apostrophe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Jeff Flake says 'at least 35' Republican senators would privately vote to impeach Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeff-f...-impeach-trump
    That’s good and all, but I’d like to see Trump retire to Arizona to live out the rest of his days on the government dime. He deserves it for the excellent job he’s done as POTUS.

Name:  521C0B54-4DCB-432C-BF0B-363EB9DA1525.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  63.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

anyone to the left of joe biden is at risk of losing the election because team retard feels like trump is the answer a world that's leaving them behind in a cloud of their own superstitious ignorance.

im not sure what vindication you were waiting for but if it involves guillotines and culling anyone who cant win a game of 'spot the boomer meme' then cool, i feel it dawg.
    The victim olympics and the great free stuff givewaway is not a delusion of "team retard". It's a serious problem with the modern left, which is incredibly out of touch with the average American. This type of thinking is largely what allowed someone like Trump to win the Presidency in the first place.

Biden is definitely not a great choice for the future of America. He's got his own set of problems, from the gaffes, to the apparent senility, to the fact that he's simply not all that bright.

His viability comes from two sources: That he's an old, familiar name, and that he's not part of the lunatic far left.

Quietly, many Democrats wish they had a younger, more spry, more intelligent version of Biden, and they wouldn't have to fear another loss to Trump because swing voters just can't relate to the far left.
    Mayor Pete sort of fits that description.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    If this gets to the Senate for a trial, I suggest you all read a little play by William Shakespeare entitled Julius Caesar. The knives of Lil’ Marko, Lyin’ Ted, and others are already hidden under their togas. Et tu, Mike Pence?
    67 knives seems far fetched.

Comments

Jayjami: You may be right

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    i feel like we are tapdancing around the fact that trump thinks he did nothing wrong and if this goes unchecked, not only is he going to continue doing it, but its going to set a precedent for future president's behavior.

Comments

devidee: Dis niggat thinks Trump is the first POTOS to do this LULZ
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    the white house is now admitting that the transcripts were moved to the codeword network but are blaming national security lawyers for insisting on it.

im not sure but i think that now puts the natsec lawyers in scope for the investigation, and what they have to say is going to be Fucking Interesting.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

note that in exactly zero ways is rubio making an effort to run damage control or minimizing the potential outcome of this shit.

also note that fox news is very much following paul ryan's lead and describing trump not as a clown but as the whole fucking circus, with the exception of tucker carlson who is, incredibly, getting styled on by his own co-anchors.

Load Metric
    BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

Thread Information