Page 1784 of 1859 FirstFirst ... 784128416841734177417801781178217831784178517861787178817941834 ... LastLast
Results 35,661 to 35,680 of 37178

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #35661
    Name:  Capture121.PNG
Views: 163
Size:  4.5 KB

    I was just being flip...all this shit is scary as hell...

    again I don't pay attention to the politics thing because it's just complete AIDS, but over the past 3 days I've seen:

    *a fed chair who's afraid to stand up to the president with his desire to keep rates low and the market higher (to be fair this has been an on-going saga)...I understand the need to want to do this to head off a recession if there's a trade war with china, but that seems a lot less likely at this point...and data coming out would suggest we don't need the cuts...
    *probably the most educated person (in a finance sense) on the finance committee calling LIBOR, Libra...
    *junior dems calling one of the most senior dems a racist...not a Pelosi fan, but calling this woman a racist is pretty deplorable unless there are skeletons in Pelosi's closet that we don't know of (i'd highly doubt this)…

    i'd tend to agree on your assessment of the Rs and Ds...Ds seem very tribal for lack of a better word and each tribe wants to take their ball and go home if they don't get exactly what they want...petulant youth syndrome at it's finest...the Rs seem to at least present a unified front...like I mentioned before, these people think trump is the anti-Christ...why the hell they ain't putting all their energy forward to try to beat his ass in 2020 is beyond me...it's so fucking stupid that it makes my head hurt...

  2. #35662
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I think we may be underestimating AOC's own prejudices and goals. She really leans heavy into the intersectionality dogma, which means under no uncertain terms that Jews are part of the problem, especially if they are supportive of Israel. I think her endgame may be an ethnic cleansing of the Democratic Party of all the Jews. I don't think it is an accident most (all?) the Democrats she is going hard in the paint against are Jewish.

    Of course she may have got a little too caught up in her ideological fervor and acted too soon. It might have served her to wait a few terms for some of the old school Jewish Democrats to retire and be replaced by extreme leftist POC allies that share her convictions. Time will tell.
    love to plaster about a million times...

  3. #35663
    trump has now chimed in to defend Pelosi against AOC’s racism charge, saying it’s a disgrace, which is top level trolling and genius politics

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Indeed

  4. #35664
    Chang if you dodge another summer league contest tonight we will be paying your child to slap you in the face

  5. #35665
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    The yield curve between Trump's job approval and disapproval numbers is tightening.

    Since he continues to bumblefuck his way around, this has to be more about his potential opposition in 2020 and the nature of their discourse IMO.

  6. #35666
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump has now chimed in to defend Pelosi against AOC’s racism charge, saying it’s a disgrace, which is top level trolling and genius politics
    Name:  img100c.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  22.8 KB

  7. #35667
    Looks like the DOJ has all the phone records from the people who visited Epstein's island.

    I can't imagine someone would be dumb enough to use their phone while on that island but we are talking about politicians and celebrities afterall.

  8. #35668
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -112
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,968
    Name:  59070EA2-3024-42FF-8DB7-656276CE8F25.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  183.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  9. #35669
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Name:  59070EA2-3024-42FF-8DB7-656276CE8F25.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  183.5 KB
    "My point here today is we have an amazing economy and the focus needs to be on the economy and job creation," Acosta said, calling it unfair the administration was being inundated with questions about a 12-year-old case.

    A piece of shit thing to say on your way out

  10. #35670
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    720
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,063
    MORE PREMIUM CUCK CONTENT FROM MUMBLESTERRIBLY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  11. #35671
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5363
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,450
    “Jeffrey Epstein, the financier facing sex-trafficking charges in New York, was accused of witness tampering on Friday by federal prosecutors, who said he wired $350,000 to two people who were potential witnesses against him,”

    i mean goddamned.. at this point :whynot
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #35672
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5363
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,450
    the 'epstein was a blackmailer not a hedge fund manager' theory is gaining a fucking lot of traction.

    if mossad was running pedo stings against americans through him, i mean...





    gg

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: (((obviously)))
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  13. #35673
    TINE would have happily sucked runaway 14 year old Florida dick to get on that plane and then complain about the food

  14. #35674
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    “Jeffrey Epstein, the financier facing sex-trafficking charges in New York, was accused of witness tampering on Friday by federal prosecutors, who said he wired $350,000 to two people who were potential witnesses against him,”

    i mean goddamned.. at this point :whynot
    goddamn it that's so fucking pure!!!! holy shit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the 'epstein was a blackmailer not a hedge fund manager' theory is gaining a fucking lot of traction.

    if mossad was running pedo stings against americans through him, i mean...





    gg
    I posted that 13 point walkthrough from twitter a few pages back...I mean if that all actually happened and he set up his scheme like this it's fucking goddamn brilliant...hope he doesn't off himself before trial because I really want to hear if this shit is true or not...

  15. #35675
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    “Jeffrey Epstein, the financier facing sex-trafficking charges in New York, was accused of witness tampering on Friday by federal prosecutors, who said he wired $350,000 to two people who were potential witnesses against him,”

    i mean goddamned.. at this point :whynot
    Wow. How dumb. That will all but guarantee he won’t get bail.

  16. #35676
    Another couple 2 things the 2001 movie bully is the most accurate portrayal of Florida ever lensed and tine would suck a 14 year olds dick if it gave him license to complain about mid air ceviche

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: It really is

  17. #35677
    @tine...

    on that blackmail thing...obv it's still conspiracy theory at this point, but will say this...if you are trading size in literally anything somebody on the street is going to know who you are or have done business with you...from what I read nobody on the street ever did financial business with Epstein...for the amount of money he had under his control he would have had to have some sort of relationship with wall street...you aint trading that size on your thinkorswim platform...youre gonna wanna have some broker (more than likely multiple ones) that is gonna be able to get you the best price on what you're buying/selling, especially when you are moving sizable chunks of whatever (stocks/bonds/commodities/options/etc)...you can absolutely fuck yourself in the ass if you are moving hundreds of millions in a trade...slippage is a real thing when you move that kinda money around...a broker will be able to bleed your order into the market because he/she knows order flows and can get your order filled without absolutely fucking you and the market...that shit is a fucking art...

  18. #35678
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5363
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,450
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    @tine...

    on that blackmail thing...obv it's still conspiracy theory at this point, but will say this...if you are trading size in literally anything somebody on the street is going to know who you are or have done business with you...from what I read nobody on the street ever did financial business with Epstein...for the amount of money he had under his control he would have had to have some sort of relationship with wall street...you aint trading that size on your thinkorswim platform...youre gonna wanna have some broker (more than likely multiple ones) that is gonna be able to get you the best price on what you're buying/selling, especially when you are moving sizable chunks of whatever (stocks/bonds/commodities/options/etc)...you can absolutely fuck yourself in the ass if you are moving hundreds of millions in a trade...slippage is a real thing when you move that kinda money around...a broker will be able to bleed your order into the market because he/she knows order flows and can get your order filled without absolutely fucking you and the market...that shit is a fucking art...

    listen.. that zerohedge post is basically a long conspiracy theory with every single point exaggerated or otherwise blown up to accent the desired narrative.

    that quantist1 tweet is like, the opposite of conspiracy theory. its a 13 point match. facial recognition needs like half that many to make an ID that stands up in court.

    i think the new yorker just put out a piece where they fact checked a bunch of them (not quoting the original tweet mind you) and a lot of important points are standing up to scrutiny; actual billionaire hedge managers cant find anyone who did business with epstein, have never heard of anyone doing business with epstein.

    by all appearances, epstein was taking billions of dollars, stashing it all in SP 500, and collecting 5m quarterly from a number of clients and calling it a management fee.

    we have run out of alternate explanations = opposite of a conspiracy theory.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  19. #35679
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5363
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,450
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  20. #35680
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    @tine...

    on that blackmail thing...obv it's still conspiracy theory at this point, but will say this...if you are trading size in literally anything somebody on the street is going to know who you are or have done business with you...from what I read nobody on the street ever did financial business with Epstein...for the amount of money he had under his control he would have had to have some sort of relationship with wall street...you aint trading that size on your thinkorswim platform...youre gonna wanna have some broker (more than likely multiple ones) that is gonna be able to get you the best price on what you're buying/selling, especially when you are moving sizable chunks of whatever (stocks/bonds/commodities/options/etc)...you can absolutely fuck yourself in the ass if you are moving hundreds of millions in a trade...slippage is a real thing when you move that kinda money around...a broker will be able to bleed your order into the market because he/she knows order flows and can get your order filled without absolutely fucking you and the market...that shit is a fucking art...

    listen.. that zerohedge post is basically a long conspiracy theory with every single point exaggerated or otherwise blown up to accent the desired narrative.

    that quantist1 tweet is like, the opposite of conspiracy theory. its a 13 point match. facial recognition needs like half that many to make an ID that stands up in court.

    i think the new yorker just put out a piece where they fact checked a bunch of them (not quoting the original tweet mind you) and a lot of important points are standing up to scrutiny; actual billionaire hedge managers cant find anyone who did business with epstein, have never heard of anyone doing business with epstein.

    by all appearances, epstein was taking billions of dollars, stashing it all in SP 500, and collecting 5m quarterly from a number of clients and calling it a management fee.

    we have run out of alternate explanations = opposite of a conspiracy theory.
    apologies for the sloppy language on my part...been a long fucking week...conspiracy theory wasn't what I meant to say...

    more like Hollywood movie script...if I pitched this whole story to you, I can't believe for a minute you would actually think that something like this happened in real life...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 11 guests)

  1. MumblesBadly

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, ¿a qué hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •