Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Perfect example of Trumps fatal flaw. He is incapable of admitting he was wrong. Even convinced the show that 17 times 6 was 112. He is that stubborn people will believe anything he says. That is what makes him so scary. Guy would literally lead america into world war 3 convinced he wasn;t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Perfect example of Trumps fatal flaw. He is incapable of admitting he was wrong. Even convinced the show that 17 times 6 was 112. He is that stubborn people will believe anything he says. That is what makes him so scary. Guy would literally lead america into world war 3 convinced he wasn;t

As much as I despise Trump, I’m gonna give him a pass on this one, because he might have been transposing the 6 and 7 in the problem, meaning he was thinking 16 times 7, which is 112. And making that kind of mistake when *hearing* a question is not that uncommon.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

As much as I despise Trump, I’m gonna give him a pass on this one, because he might have been transposing the 6 and 7 in the problem, meaning he was thinking 16 times 7, which is 112. And making that kind of mistake when *hearing* a question is not that uncommon.
    Also he was obviously distracted by that pretty girl next to him.

Load Metric
    it took me less than 5 seconds. How hard is it? 17x3=51x2=102

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    it took me less than 5 seconds. How hard is it? 17x3=51x2=102

For the bolded part to be a proper equation, both parts on each side of the equal sign must be the same value. But your method and answer hint at the astounding power of the associative rule, as show here:

17 x 6 = 17 x (3 x 2) = (17 x 3) x 2 = 51 x 2 = 102.

Name:  B410DEC1-312C-4D19-A9CB-0248333E02E5.gif
Views: 558
Size:  993.9 KB

And if Trump had mistakenly calculated the answer for 16 x 7 due to aural transposition of the 7 and 6, which isn’t an unusual mistake when being given a math problem verbally, then we can see why he answered the way he did:

16 x 7 = (2 x 8) x 7 = 2 x (8 x 7) = 2 x 56 = 112.

Name:  13DFE5C0-5992-46B5-BD1E-77A2E14CA530.gif
Views: 503
Size:  980.7 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-10-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    you know I am having trouble believing anything media has to say nowadays. after watching this i nsnot sure if Canada is going about NAFTA in the citizens best interest, very interesting video with some hard truths in it.

maybe we should let the baby have his bottle... like the Mexicans did.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    you know I am having trouble believing anything media has to say nowadays. after watching this i nsnot sure if Canada is going about NAFTA in the citizens best interest, very interesting video with some hard truths in it.

no, please not you, do not watch American internet op ed's
    this is how so many people below the 49th parallel have basically lost it.
    Canadian media is a strong hold compared to the U.S. best teeth show.
    The media in Canada is not considered a fake system.
    It is held in high regard for a reason.

I'm a bit sick. You are suggesting the Canadian media is in line with American media
    in that they are fake. Nothing could be more incorrect, on both sides of the border. You've bought into Trump's hyper scare tactics bullshit

Criticism[edit]

The New York Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem – a force for evil."[42]

Perhaps the most serious allegation against the Post is that it is willing to contort its news coverage to suit Murdoch's business needs, in particular that the paper has avoided reporting anything that is unflattering to the government of the People's Republic of China, where Murdoch has invested heavily in satellite television.[43]

Critics say that the Post allows its editorial positions to shape its story selection and news coverage. Former Post executive editor Steven D. Cuozzo has responded that the Post "broke the elitist media stranglehold on the national agenda."

According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, the Post was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible (44% not credible to 39% credible).[44
    Last edited by limitles; 09-10-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Fmr Trump Lawyer John Dowd Told POTUS He’s ‘Disabled’

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bob-wood...-hes-disabled/

this is normal

Comments

Tellafriend: Wait, are you saying a politician doesn't tell the truth ? Newsflash there.

MumblesBadly: Does the Americans with Disabilities Act apply to the mentally disabled?

Load Metric
    GDP (4.2) is now higher than unemployment (3.9). That hasn't happened in over 100 years.

God. King.

(((With a magic wand)))

Comments

MumblesBadly: GDP is measured in dollars, moron!

Mintjewlips: Dirty nails mumbles offset

hongkonger: Not true.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    GDP (4.2) is now higher than unemployment (3.9). That hasn't happened in over 100 years.

God. King.

(((With a magic wand)))
    I don't think the state of the economy is a referendum on Trump one way or another. That being said, my understanding is the unemployment rate numbers he keeps touting are pretty useless as an indicator of the strength of the economy. From what I understand, it only takes into account estimated number of people looking for jobs, so there are large swaths of the population that are unemployed and not even being counted. And it doesn't take into account underemployment, that is employment with no health insurance that lands you around or below the poverty line, which is what a lot of jobs are now, as we increasingly become a country of a small # of haves and a large number of have nots.

Like I said, this trend started long before Trump and probably would be the same if Clinton was elected, so not a referendum on him one way or another.

Comments

hongkonger: Truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

You are assuming that Trump actually wants to make a deal with Canada. Frankly, that isn't part of his plan, as...

(1) Hardly anyone was complaining about losing jobs to Canada (They tend to 'white like us') versus Mexico (They tend to NOT be 'white like us' and will work for 1/3 the wages), and

(2) Trump is likely following the Russian's covert directive to break the strong traditional ties with it's Western democratic allies and trading partners. And it also helps Trump make points with Saudi Arabia, who is a oil-producing competitor of Canada, as well as a target of Canada's civil rights crimes allegations.

(3) By making a marginally-better-than-NAFTA deal with Mexico but holding out for an even better deal with Canada, Trump builds his credibility as a savvy trade deal negotiator even his base. And the longer he lets Canada apparently twist in the wind, the better he will be able to laud his deal-negotiating skills to that base even if doing so ends up materially hurting US businesses that export a lot to Canada or rely upon imports from Canada-based suppliers at a high cost to change suppliers, before he can capitalize on that added cred in 2020.

Load Metric
    also trump’s lawyer told him he was literally disabled so there’s that

Comments

MumblesBadly: Would the Americans with Disabilities Act apply in this case?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

God. King.

(((With a magic wand)))
    I don't think the state of the economy is a referendum on Trump one way or another. That being said, my understanding is the unemployment rate numbers he keeps touting are pretty useless as an indicator of the strength of the economy. From what I understand, it only takes into account estimated number of people looking for jobs, so there are large swaths of the population that are unemployed and not even being counted. And it doesn't take into account underemployment, that is employment with no health insurance that lands you around or below the poverty line, which is what a lot of jobs are now, as we increasingly become a country of a small # of haves and a large number of have nots.

Like I said, this trend started long before Trump and probably would be the same if Clinton was elected, so not a referendum on him one way or another.
    Neither do the Obama-turned-Trump voters from Canton, Ohio, who recently participated in the focus group discussion mentioned in this report by Axios:

In Ohio, voters who switched from Obama to Trump keep holding out for change - Axios
    https://www.axios.com/ohio-focus-gro...ea1350139.html

Between the lines: On paper, Obama-Trump voters think America is moving in the right direction, citing things like new trade agreements and low unemployment rates. But they told a different story when asked to elaborate:

They think President Trump has failed at "draining the swamp." They think the Trump administration is corrupt. They don't think the GOP tax law has helped them and their families. And they're not feeling the "booming" economy.

Take Dustin Gardner, a 30-year-old Obama-Trump voter who said he's still living paycheck-to-paycheck and would vote for Clinton if given a do-over.

"He's backed out on so many of his promises," Gardner, who works at O'Reilly Auto Parts, told me. "Like trying to bring back the jobs to America, that would've been fantastic. There's a lot of manufacturing jobs, but the wages just aren't there."
    The article has some more interesting political tidbits to digest. I’ll let you explore them on your own.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 6.27.14 PM.png
Views: 760
Size:  722.6 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 6.27.14 PM.png
Views: 760
Size:  722.6 KB
    No shit this is strange, and significant to his mental state.

Why would you fist pump like that getting off a plane at such a somber ceremony?

Even the fanboys must find this kinda weird.

Load Metric
    melania looks like she literally wants to vanish.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    That is literally one of the greatest photos of all time

Load Metric
    The god king needs to get his jackets hemmed up a little more that thing is halfway down his thighs but otherwise iconic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    The god king needs to get his jackets hemmed up a little more that thing is halfway down his thighs but otherwise iconic

there was an article about how he has to wear weirdly tailored clothes now because a) he has to wear a bullet proof vest 24/7 and b) he's way past morbidly obese.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am genuinely curious what he was thinking about to cause that face.

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with 9/11 so let’s not get sanctimonious about that.

Thread Information