Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    U TARDS ARE INSANE.

IF U HAVEN'T NOTICED, I NO LONGER COMMENT ON POLITICS!!!

IT HAS BECOME SO SELF EVIDENT AND BLATENT AND "IN THERE OWN WORDS" OF THE GLOBALISTS. NOT MINE.

THIS WHOLE RUSSIAN THING IS A SET UP. THEY GAVE THE TRUMP THE EVIDENVE JUST TO ClAIM THEY HAD THE EVIDENCE.

AND THE CLINTONS OF BEEN TAKING BRIBES, SELLING US OFF AND DESTROYING EVIDENCE, FOR HOW MANY YEARS??? TRUMP DID WHAT MICRO INFECTION!??!??!

LOL...

IT WAS AN ATTEMPTED AND ON GOING COUP , IT'S ACTUALLY THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF TREASON.

THE E.U. IS A SOVIET UNION LITE EXPERIMENT. THE GUNS ARE POINTED INWARD , NOT OUTWARD.

IF THE CITIZENS COMPLAIN, THERE ROUNDED UP AND DEALT WITH HARSHLY. JUST LIKE THEY DO IN NORTH LOREA OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT IMPRISONING THERE POPULATION.

THE SHARIAIST ARE RUNNING ALL OVET THE EUROPEAN,S AND THATS EXACTLY THE GLOBALISTS INTENT.

SAME HERE WITH THE MEXICANS.

OUR "LEADERS" HAVE BEEN CO,OPTED.

CUT THE $900 BUCKS A MONTH FROM SENIOR ANERICAN CITIZEN BUT ENHANCE THE TRILLIONS IN MEDICAID FOR SUBSIDIZED BIRTH OF ILLIGALS. WHETHER EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN CITIZENRY, WE ARE BEING MARGINALIZED AND PUT IN "GHETTOS".

ITS WARFARE, ITS ALL ABOUT MARGINALIZING US ECONOMICALLY, FISCALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND CULTURALLY, POLICALY AND EMPOWERING OTHERS.

THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS JUST DISTRACTION AND NOISE.

ITS NOT CONSPIRATORIAL OR TIN FOIL HATE ABOUT IT.

ANYTHING ELSE IS A FAUX ARGUMENT AND IS A DISTRACTION AND PLAYS INTO THERE STRATEGY!!!!!!

END OF FUCKEN STORY........
    It's all a setup, so the evidence is all fake? None of the meetings, the connections, the transactions actually took place?

Also treason is defined in the Constitution. You may want to read it. Criticizing the president isn't treason. The reason why treason is defined in the Constitution is so nobody could be accused of treason for criticizing the president.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    U TARDS ARE INSANE.

IF U HAVEN'T NOTICED, I NO LONGER COMMENT ON POLITICS!!!

IT HAS BECOME SO SELF EVIDENT AND BLATENT AND "IN THERE OWN WORDS" OF THE GLOBALISTS. NOT MINE.

THIS WHOLE RUSSIAN THING IS A SET UP. THEY GAVE THE TRUMP THE EVIDENVE JUST TO ClAIM THEY HAD THE EVIDENCE.

AND THE CLINTONS OF BEEN TAKING BRIBES, SELLING US OFF AND DESTROYING EVIDENCE, FOR HOW MANY YEARS??? TRUMP DID WHAT MICRO INFECTION!??!??!

LOL...

IT WAS AN ATTEMPTED AND ON GOING COUP , IT'S ACTUALLY THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF TREASON.

THE E.U. IS A SOVIET UNION LITE EXPERIMENT. THE GUNS ARE POINTED INWARD , NOT OUTWARD.

IF THE CITIZENS COMPLAIN, THERE ROUNDED UP AND DEALT WITH HARSHLY. JUST LIKE THEY DO IN NORTH LOREA OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT IMPRISONING THERE POPULATION.

THE SHARIAIST ARE RUNNING ALL OVET THE EUROPEAN,S AND THATS EXACTLY THE GLOBALISTS INTENT.

SAME HERE WITH THE MEXICANS.

OUR "LEADERS" HAVE BEEN CO,OPTED.

CUT THE $900 BUCKS A MONTH FROM SENIOR ANERICAN CITIZEN BUT ENHANCE THE TRILLIONS IN MEDICAID FOR SUBSIDIZED BIRTH OF ILLIGALS. WHETHER EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN CITIZENRY, WE ARE BEING MARGINALIZED AND PUT IN "GHETTOS".

ITS WARFARE, ITS ALL ABOUT MARGINALIZING US ECONOMICALLY, FISCALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND CULTURALLY, POLICALY AND EMPOWERING OTHERS.

THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS JUST DISTRACTION AND NOISE.

ITS NOT CONSPIRATORIAL OR TIN FOIL HATE ABOUT IT.

ANYTHING ELSE IS A FAUX ARGUMENT AND IS A DISTRACTION AND PLAYS INTO THERE STRATEGY!!!!!!

END OF FUCKEN STORY........
    It's all a setup, so the evidence is all fake? None of the meetings, the connections, the transactions actually took place?

Also treason is defined in the Constitution. You may want to read it. Criticizing the president isn't treason. The reason why treason is defined in the Constitution is so nobody could be accused of treason for criticizing the president.
    Save your nit critique.

The spirit, the jist and the conclusions of my post is absolutely correct.

It's a take over and imprisament of Western, European Christian society.

It's a hunger games style take over and the new global fuedal system. It's not more complicated then that.

Anyway, on a micro point. If we held Hillary or obama to the same legal system and standards as Trump, yhey would be doing dozens of life sentences...
    lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards.

Load Metric

Save your nit critique.

The spirit, the jist and the conclusions of my post is absolutely correct.

It's a take over and imprisament of Western, European Christian society.

It's a hunger games style take over and the new global fuedal system. It's not more complicated then that.

Anyway, on a micro point. If we held Hillary or obama to the same legal system and standards as Trump, yhey would be doing dozens of life sentences...
    lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards.
    For what would Hillary or Obama be doing life sentences?

Comments

thesparten: Your insane!!

duped_samaritan: ^^you're insane!!

Load Metric
    Sparten, I asked you a very simple question. What crimes do you believe either Obama or Hillary Clinton committed that would result in life sentences? You said I was insane just for asking the question. If it's so obvious a simple answer should suffice. Are you unable to answer this question?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sparten, I asked you a very simple question. What crimes do you believe either Obama or Hillary Clinton committed that would result in life sentences?
    murder, cocaine and conspiracy to exterminate the white man

Load Metric
    Name:  35553346_186169672088732_2842854886335315968_n.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  35.5 KB

LEtS GO MRANS START KNELLING
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Are you sure it doesn't say kvelling?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I will see your bet and raise you:

Name:  IAwa56I.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  68.5 KB

Comments

sonatine: HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD

gimmick: yup

Load Metric
    It’s like a bad dream. There’s always soooo much irony in everything this piece of shit does. This man is an imbecile.

Name:  832BD634-6C52-43BF-ADF6-D5C264A1F80A.jpeg
Views: 460
Size:  72.9 KB
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In regards to the whole asylum seeking issue, I have read numerous articles on it, but I haven't found any that actually deal with any facts in an objective way. It is mostly just anti-Trump invective.

For example some questions that I think are actually important to know on this issue before we decide this is evidence of how evil someone is or isn't

1. What exactly is the policy that causes familial separation and how does it play out in the real world? Is there a difference between asylum seeking refugees and non asylum seeking refugees?

2. How is the policy under the current administration that is receiving so much bad press right now different than previous administrations?

3. How is our policies relate to other countries?

Has anyone here actually gone beyond all the politicking and have answers to these basic questions?

Load Metric
    # 2
    Name:  steven miller 1.PNG
Views: 369
Size:  496.0 KBName:  steven miller 2.PNG
Views: 389
Size:  772.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    In regards to the whole asylum seeking issue, I have read numerous articles on it, but I haven't found any that actually deal with any facts in an objective way. It is mostly just anti-Trump invective.

For example some questions that I think are actually important to know on this issue before we decide this is evidence of how evil someone is or isn't

1. What exactly is the policy that causes familial separation and how does it play out in the real world? Is there a difference between asylum seeking refugees and non asylum seeking refugees?

2. How is the policy under the current administration that is receiving so much bad press right now different than previous administrations?

3. How is our policies relate to other countries?

Has anyone here actually gone beyond all the politicking and have answers to these basic questions?

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    LOL at these buffoons Trump surrounds himself with will be his undoing.

They probably listened to Trump when he said you have to catch cyber crime "red handed"
    Even Sean 'Dandruff' Hannity couldn't take a crack at spinning that nonsense.
    But it looks like Cohen and Manafort did think Trump was right, to their determent.

The Cybersecurity 202: Trump associates may need a lesson on how to use their encrypted apps
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3351f35b0fc6

For the second time this month, federal prosecutors ... obtained ....encrypted messages from one of President Trump’s former top associates.....investigators appear to have accessed the messages of Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen highlights an often overlooked reality: encrypted apps like Signal and WhatsApp are only as secure as users choose to make them.

Cohen and Manafort are both finding out the hard way that while WhatsApp, Signal and others offer high levels of security, their exchanges can remain vulnerable to prying eyes if users don't take steps to enable the full protections.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL at these buffoons Trump surrounds himself with will be his undoing.

They probably listened to Trump when he said you have to catch cyber crime "red handed"
    Even Sean 'Dandruff' Hannity couldn't take a crack at spinning that nonsense.
    But it looks like Cohen and Manafort did think Trump was right, to their determent.

The Cybersecurity 202: Trump associates may need a lesson on how to use their encrypted apps
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3351f35b0fc6

For the second time this month, federal prosecutors ... obtained ....encrypted messages from one of President Trump’s former top associates.....investigators appear to have accessed the messages of Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen highlights an often overlooked reality: encrypted apps like Signal and WhatsApp are only as secure as users choose to make them.

Cohen and Manafort are both finding out the hard way that while WhatsApp, Signal and others offer high levels of security, their exchanges can remain vulnerable to prying eyes if users don't take steps to enable the full protections.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Trump directs DOD to establish a Space Force in a surprise announcement today
    ‘We are going to have the Air Force and we’re going to have the Space Force, separate but equal’

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/18/1...-space-council

President Donald Trump directed the Department of Defense and the Pentagon to establish a Space Force as the sixth branch of the Armed Forces in a meeting with the National Space Council today

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL

Load Metric
    Joseph p Farrell is sage AS FUCK, saw this coming years ago.........the age of Aquarius has arrived........

Secret space program will be secret no more.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Its amazing, President Trump is about to usher in a new era, a new order, a world order that we can all coexist with, an era that leads humanity into the final frontier....space.....you're welcomed libtards....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Its amazing, President Trump is about to usher in a new era, a new order, a world order that we can all coexist with, an era that leads humanity into the final frontier....space.....you're welcomed libtards....
    We already have that. It's called NASA.

In years past I supported the idea of a space force. I believe it is important for free and civilized countries particularly the leader of the free world to maintain a military advantage as a bulwark against the forces of darkness, such as Russia and especially China, to support the international order. But those with the military advantage must have the wisdom and restraint to use them benevolently for the most part, and this requires above all an informed and engaged citizenry that will not allow that military advantage to be used for evil purposes.

Unfortunately Trump is out to destroy the international order in favour of a Darwinian competition between dictators, which is what he aspires to be. He has turned the USA into a rogue state and I am sure he does not intend the space force to usher in a world where "we can all coexist with, an era that leads humanity into the final frontier." LMAO if anyone actually believes that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A little off topic, but I have mentioned this before but what the regime in Turkey under Erdogan is doing is some real crazy authoritarian shit. For all the misplaced hyperbole about Trump and Israel this guy is basically the Stalin of our times. This is from an actual ESPN article because he is going after a basketball player and trying to get him thrown in jail:

"Under a state of emergency declared in the aftermath of the coup, Turkey has arrested more than 50,000 and sacked some 110,000 people alleged to have infiltrated state institutions for Gulen. The government said the crackdown was needed to fight alleged acts of terror."

Can you even comprehend that, firing 110,000 people (many of them public employees such as judges, teachers, professors) and throwing 50,000 in jail to solidify your power, in ostensibly a democratic country? That is some serious scary shit. And this is an extremely strategically important country too, where we actually keep nuclear weapons.

And our compromised MSM couldn't care less. The President of Turkey has literally thrown 50,000 people in jail for political reasons (for the record Trump has thrown 0 people in jail and yet somehow he is the dictator) and not a peep out of our compromised media. It is truly pathetic.

And this is not even going into his actual politics. In case you are wondering, he is an Islamist and he is basically trying to de-secularize the country, turn back the last 100 years of progress, and position himself as the leader of an Islamic caliphate. So basically he is trying to turn Turkey into ISIS, and our media isn't interested at all.

Thread Information