Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    If only there was a country for all the Mexicans to live in and one for all of the Americans to live in.

I know, I know but Mexico is such a shit hole that people have to risk their lives to leave it.

To that I say, Mexico is only a shit hole because it is filled with Mexicans.

(((logic)))

Comments

El Gallo: Fuck you

Tellafriend:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    If only there was a country for all the Mexicans to live in and one for all of the Americans to live in.

I know, I know but Mexico is such a shit hole that people have to risk their lives to leave it.

To that I say, Mexico is only a shit hole because it is filled with Mexicans.

(((logic)))
    I am not going to address the rest of the post, but the problem is that Mexico isn't really a shitcole, at least not in the sense of Haiti or some of the African countries, that really have nothing going for them.

Mexico has wealth and resources, it is just all concentrated in the hands of a few elites, and everyone else is kind of left to fend for themselves with nothing and left to the mercy of the cartels. It is an extremely cynical, uncompassionate way to go about things. And anytime a politician tries to actually change things for the better, they are just assassinated, and everyone seems ok with this and life moves on.

I am always a little amazed at all the Mexican immigrants here who seem to have so much pride in Mexico, waiving their flags and so forth. I just don't get it. What exactly are they proud of? It seems they have already told us what they really think of Mexico with their feet, by walking the hell out, so I dunno what that is all about.

Comments

sah_24: hence they have to go back ...

gimmick:

Load Metric
    trump fans, how am i the first one here to raise these text messages:

PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"

STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."
    this literally happened. this is like cartoon super villain stuff. they both worked for the fbi.

strzok was literally the fbi agent leading the clinton and russian investigations.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_20180615_202053.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  73.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: TOO SWEEEEEEEEEET

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

this literally happened. this is like cartoon super villain stuff. they both worked for the fbi.

strzok was literally the fbi agent leading the clinton and russian investigations.
    So much gold from completely corrupt #libtards, this one was epic https://twitter.com/KStiffers/status/1007381179320995841

Comments

gimmick: mong
    Last edited by sah_24; 06-15-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Load Metric

You're not the first to bring it up.

This was an exchange by two FBI agents. They were let go after this was discovered. This is irrelevant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

So much gold from completely corrupt #libtards, this one was epic https://twitter.com/KStiffers/status/1007381179320995841
    Trump is by far the most corrupt president ever, even beyond Nixon and Harding.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

sah_24: umm no ... your retarded

DJ_Chaps: says hes going to change. keeps up the sperg level retardation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Trump is by far the most corrupt president ever, even beyond Nixon and Harding.
    Link is to a Russian troll account. Account went dormant 2013 and 4 years later shot off almost 11k tweets under a year. Just another patriotic Trump supporter from St. Petersburg. Not that it matters. As you said all of this was dealt with like year ago and now after the review they came to the conclusion that whatever bias there was didn't matter and Comey is an idiot.

Comments

sah_24: another retard ...

Load Metric

This was an exchange by two FBI agents. They were let go after this was discovered. This is irrelevant.
    brought up here? where? didn't this come out yesterday for the first time in the IG report? i'm reading stories that strzok's damning last line -- "No, we'll stop it" was actually redacted by the FBI and not turned over to Senate investigators. how is that possible? and they weren't "let go", but were reassigned.

strzok is also the same guy who said he had an "insurance policy" in case trump won. still nothing to see here? how would you feel if they were republican, talking about obama?

you're being seriously partisan in not considering this meaningful. even liberal outlets are admitting this looks terrible. these texts could easily be interpreted as strzok and page saying that they will "take down" trump, especially when you read their other texts.

Comments

sah_24: ding ding ding ...

Load Metric

brought up here? where? didn't this come out yesterday for the first time in the IG report? i'm reading stories that strzok's damning last line -- "No, we'll stop it" was actually redacted by the FBI and not turned over to Senate investigators. how is that possible? and they weren't "let go", but were reassigned.

strzok is also the same guy who said he had an "insurance policy" in case trump won. still nothing to see here? how would you feel if they were republican, talking about obama?

you're being seriously partisan in not considering this meaningful. even liberal outlets are admitting this looks terrible. these texts could easily be interpreted as strzok and page saying that they will "take down" trump, especially when you read their other texts.

in their defense, they are talking about donald trump.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  IMG_20180615_202053.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  73.0 KB

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Thanks to nafta and gat, Mexicans no longer wish to come here, their economy has improved and their cost of living is still low, so contrary to popular belief, the majority of illegals crossing these days aren't Mexicans, they tend to be from further south of Mexico.......you know...the ones that manage to get through *ahem* Mexico's wall on the southern border.....

So which is it? trump constantly says that Mexico has super strong borders and they don’t let anyone in, yet now the argument is that the people crossing are from Guatemala and other Central American countries. So does Mexico have a super strong border or not?

This America first bullsht is stupid. Everyone improved because of NAFTA. Nationalism is no way to look into the future. You are correct that the Mexican economy has improved a great deal especially because of trade. The drug war needs to stop. It had gotten much better and I’m sure if we can find a way for trump to make money at it he can work with the cartels.

Seriously??? I have to break it down you?? You of all people???? Oh you must be one of those Mexicans that was born into a well to do family that has no problem taking advantage of it's own people and slaving them in the fields for 5 cents an hour, so I'll break this down for you.

What good is a wall along the border if the people in charge of guarding the border are corrupt and allow the cartels to cross people for a fee? That's just one scenario of many.....I can't believe I have to explain this to a beaner....so called beaner......sheesh....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

So which is it? trump constantly says that Mexico has super strong borders and they don’t let anyone in, yet now the argument is that the people crossing are from Guatemala and other Central American countries. So does Mexico have a super strong border or not?

This America first bullsht is stupid. Everyone improved because of NAFTA. Nationalism is no way to look into the future. You are correct that the Mexican economy has improved a great deal especially because of trade. The drug war needs to stop. It had gotten much better and I’m sure if we can find a way for trump to make money at it he can work with the cartels.

Seriously??? I have to break it down you?? You of all people???? Oh you must be one of those Mexicans that was born into a well to do family that has no problem taking advantage of it's own people and slaving them in the fields for 5 cents an hour, so I'll break this down for you.

What good is a wall along the border if the people in charge of guarding the border are corrupt and allow the cartels to cross people for a fee? That's just one scenario of many.....I can't believe I have to explain this to a beaner....so called beaner......sheesh....
    I’m pretty sure you didn’t understand what I said. Re read. Maybe I should have said “Mexico’s southern border.” Also, beaner? Really? Jesus

Also.... LOL @ Manofort in jail.... the best people folks
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you guys still pretending to care about any of this wrestling-tier, complete bullshit puppet show?

Load Metric
    "James Comey used a personal Gmail account for official government business while FBI director, after leading the investigation into the Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server"
    LOL! Oh the irony.

Comments

Tellafriend: it is soooooooooooo rich isn't it?

Load Metric
    At one point he described migration as a big problem for Europe then said to Abe: "Shinzo, you don't have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you'll be out of office very soon," creating a sense of irritation in the room, according to an EU official.

He’s not a racist though
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    "James Comey used a personal Gmail account for official government business while FBI director, after leading the investigation into the Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server"
    LOL! Oh the irony.

Not really, on the irony part, since he wasn't chanting "lock her up". On the other hand about half the Trump campaign that were using private email for official business would fall under irony. And i assume were referring to Alanis Morissette school of irony.

They let Hillary off because they would've had to lock up a stupid number of politicians and government employees if that particular practice was enforced.

Comments

Tellafriend: so obtuse

El Gallo: Correct

hongkonger: There we go

sah_24: umm no they locked up plenty of common people for same crimes inluding a soldier who took 1 picture of his navy shit ... #libtardliars

Load Metric
    At one point he described migration as a big problem for Europe then said to Abe: "Shinzo, you don't have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you'll be out of office very soon," creating a sense of irritation in the room, according to an EU official.

He’s not a racist though
    With Europe and immigration it's mostly a logistics problem. Most of our illegal immigrants just check in at the door when they cross the border to EU. There's very little hide and seek involved when they have a chance for a legal status in the form of asylum.

With just refugees between 2014-2017 bout 65% of them came from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Most people here a fairly good idea who we can thank for that shitstorm. Most of us here had nothing to do with the why part, but we will still deal with it because that's just common decency.

Load Metric
    So rich:

Comments

gimmick: yup

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

LOL So much for using logic and reason in these threads, eh?

Comments

Tellafriend: it is really the antithesis of logic and reason
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information