Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    After all the filth which has come out of the U.S since the election, I think many people in the world are hoping that these talks go south and there's a full nuclear exchange between the two pariah states.

Of course, I wouldn't be one of those people hoping for that. But there's plenty in the civilized West keen to see a mushroom cloud or two over the once great country that was America.

I have faith in Bolton and & Co to avoid such a scenario though.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    No idea how much of the credit goes to Trump's administration, but the world is much, much safer than it was 48 hours ago.

My big concern tbh is that, lets be honest, Trump is so unstable that if he doesnt get _exactly_ what he think he got from Kim, he's literally going to B-2 airstrike Pyongyang before anyone can stop him.

The world isn't any safer than it was 48 hours ago. If anything there's now a greater chance of a war than there was before the meeting. The agreement is just a softer and improbably more vague version of the failed 1993 US NK agreement and instead of Clinton just meh'ing when NK inevitably doesn't come through we've got a spazz president who will absolutely lose his shit when he realizes no Nobel Prize is forthcoming. I don't think NK really appreciates the insanity they're dealing with and I'm legit concerned they're gonna get too cute/petty like they've always done in these situations and the dotard in chief is gonna lose his shit and were fucked.

Things were safer back when Trump would occasionally stop obsessing about Mueller long enough to send a tweet making fun of Kim's dick. Everyone would sorta freak out but then Trump would inevitably get distracted by a Laura Ingram segment about Mexican rapist pillagers and then he'd forget about NK. We coulda done that as the status quo for the next couple years and been totally safe. But now...

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Finally! Honest reporting by Fox News!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    No idea how much of the credit goes to Trump's administration, but the world is much, much safer than it was 48 hours ago.

My big concern tbh is that, lets be honest, Trump is so unstable that if he doesnt get _exactly_ what he think he got from Kim, he's literally going to B-2 airstrike Pyongyang before anyone can stop him.

The world isn't any safer than it was 48 hours ago. If anything there's now a greater chance of a war than there was before the meeting. The agreement is just a softer and improbably more vague version of the failed 1993 US NK agreement and instead of Clinton just meh'ing when NK inevitably doesn't come through we've got a spazz president who will absolutely lose his shit when he realizes no Nobel Prize is forthcoming. I don't think NK really appreciates the insanity they're dealing with and I'm legit concerned they're gonna get too cute/petty like they've always done in these situations and the dotard in chief is gonna lose his shit and were fucked.

Things were safer back when Trump would occasionally stop obsessing about Mueller long enough to send a tweet making fun of Kim's dick. Everyone would sorta freak out but then Trump would inevitably get distracted by a Laura Ingram segment about Mexican rapist pillagers and then he'd forget about NK. We coulda done that as the status quo for the next couple years and been totally safe. But now...

Or a meaningful channel for dialog with a rogue nation thats (in theory) willing to trade its biological weapons program, nuclear program, ongoing terror campaign in South Korea, and prolific involvement in global crime (including being the #1 exporter of counterfeit US currency) for legitimacy and an alleviation of sanctions has been established.

The thing youre missing is that the DPRK has no more money and no more credit to leverage. UN sanctions since 2006 worked. So now we have this 'summit' so DPRK can basically fold its hand with dignity and become yet another puppet democracy.

We both know nothing meaningful is going to happen but what youre forgetting (imo) is that Trump is never going to do a single fucking thing when DPRK blows off their commitments (they didnt make because they literally made none) or whatever because then Trump has to admit that he's not a 'master negotiator' and 'very smart person' and for a narcissist, thats unimaginable.

I expect we will see an actual end of the war between north and south followed by a normalization of the border to the south and the opening of something of a mineral silk road for magnesite, tungsten, iron, and zinc flowing out from DPRK to China and Russia.

In 5 or 6 years, Tyde is literally going to be slaying MTTs from his condo in Pyongyang.

Comments

Sanlmar: Stumbled into this cesspool of a thread and found gold. The last line was a hilarious capstone.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    To put it another way, I think youre terrified that the world is less safe because you think Trump is something other than a game show host for this entire situation.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric

Or a meaningful channel for dialog with a rogue nation thats (in theory) willing to trade its biological weapons program, nuclear program, ongoing terror campaign in South Korea, and prolific involvement in global crime (including being the #1 exporter of counterfeit US currency) for legitimacy and an alleviation of sanctions has been established.

The thing youre missing is that the DPRK has no more money and no more credit to leverage. UN sanctions since 2006 worked. So now we have this 'summit' so DPRK can basically fold its hand with dignity and become yet another puppet democracy.

We both know nothing meaningful is going to happen but what youre forgetting (imo) is that Trump is never going to do a single fucking thing when DPRK blows off their commitments (they didnt make because they literally made none) or whatever because then Trump has to admit that he's not a 'master negotiator' and 'very smart person' and for a narcissist, thats unimaginable.

I expect we will see an actual end of the war between north and south followed by a normalization of the border to the south and the opening of something of a mineral silk road for magnesite, tungsten, iron, and zinc flowing out from DPRK to China and Russia.

In 5 or 6 years, Tyde is literally going to be slaying MTTs from his condo in Pyongyang.

6 trillion in natural resources sat under DPRK territory. That’s a strong incentiviser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_20180613_062644.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  84.4 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: you too are a god king

rum dick: Any idiot coulda met with the leadership it takes a special kind of idiot to not get anything in writing assuring anything. You can't be this stupid. We aren't talking following football teams where you're like no manziel is gonna be great.

Load Metric
    shit is about to get very very real

George Stephanopoulos: Michael Cohen Likely About to Flip, Cooperate With Fed

https://www.mediaite.com/online/geor...ate-with-feds/

Comments

El Gallo: #SFOWNED

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Queue the twitter storm from trump totally not making himself look guilty AF.... for a group of poker players, a lot of you miss easy reads.

Comments

hongkonger: this!
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_20180613_151906.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  130.0 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: standard

Mintjewlips: Memes on fleek rep

rum dick: I'd vote Trump if he cured cancer get your shit together and quit being such a go team bitch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  IMG_20180613_151906.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  130.0 KB

It's funny cause it's true

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

I saw DeNiro once in public, it was in Tampa 10 years or so ago, what he was doing there I don't know but let me tell you he looked like a bum. He was in a pair of stained khakis, faded tee shirt and sandals. He had not shaved in like a week and his hair was all fucked up, like bead-head fucked up. It was literally he just rolled out of bed, put on some clothes he left on the floor the night before and just went out.

I am a big fan of DeNiro the actor, but I was like get your shit together when out in public. Worse thing was he was going into a crowded coffee shop, you know people were just staring at him thinking he was hammered.

LMAO

Name:  2017-10-20-01-27-58-.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  6.2 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

What if this is ploy by Cohen to help embarass the “fake news liberal media” by not flipping and expecting to get pardoned by Trump?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    shits been on the news all week non stop

Im not sure why he did it but when Trump insults Canada's leader he is also insulting the whole population of Canada no one here is gonna kiss that ring on that little baby hand.

congrats idiot you just earned 40 million enemies for nothing other than allowing ego over common sense, how embarrassing.

BTW Canada is the largest importer by far of US products. with no trade surplus...... but there is of course that imminent danger looming, ya that national security issue, can't hide that
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 06-13-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Tine - if Trump wasn't having a conniption fit about Canada politely defending its interests I'd agree with you and I'd be all onboard on the whole let's try talking. But fuck if you're a US President and you can't talk to Canada then you are borderline retarded. It would also help if Trump or Bolton would give a sign, any sign, that they realize the sister actually runs NK. Anyhow Pompeo does give me hope even if he can't competently read a speech from a teleprompter and he seems just happy to be there. At least our Secretary of State is trying which is a nice change after Rex.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Canadians literally get along with everyone to a fault

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    shits been on the news all week non stop

Im not sure why he did it but when Trump insults Canada's leader he is also insulting the whole population of Canada.

congrats idiot you just earned 40 million enemies for nothing other than allowing ego over common sense, how embarrassing.

BTW Canada is the largest importer by far of US products. with no trade surplus...... but there is of course that imminent danger looming, ya that national security issue, can't hide that
    When Trump says his country is getting jobbed by other countries he just means they aren't jobbing everyone else.

NAFTA is 24 years old and there was a U.S-Canada agreement before that beginning in the Reagan era. These agreements aren't made lightly by either side whomever is in office.

It's bully tactics that won't win. Smart beats bluster in these cases

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: if there were any truth to his accusation i would give him a pass. but he is full of shit on this subject

Load Metric

Dumbass this isn't tribal sports love like go JETS even though they're terrible. Be a decent fucking American and ignore the political "game". Someone who actually gives a shit about this country and isn't a confederate traitor or an utter idiot would want better for us all than Trump. He's literally failed at everything he's try to do as POTUS and by the grace of God we the People have survived and thrived because we are bad fucking ass. But this God run ain't gonna run forever.

Banned
    Load Metric
    He's literally failed at everything he's try to do as POTUS

I'm sorry, but what fucking planet are you living on ?

Basically the exact opposite is true. Everything he touches turns to gold and has been kicking ass since day one of taking office

Liberal moron, pull your head out of your ass and seek therapy for your terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Load Metric

Dumbass this isn't tribal sports love like go JETS even though they're terrible. Be a decent fucking American and ignore the political "game". Someone who actually gives a shit about this country and isn't a confederate traitor or an utter idiot would want better for us all than Trump. He's literally failed at everything he's try to do as POTUS and by the grace of God we the People have survived and thrived because we are bad fucking ass. But this God run ain't gonna run forever.
    Slowly turn your TV away from CNN. You may realize what is really going on in the world.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information