Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Trump commutes sentence of grandmother serving life on drug charges after Kim Kardashian meeting

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...er-kim-n880291

LOL, Obama would never do anything like this.

It's not the correct procedure.

First you give names of people who you might want to pardon to the FBI.

The FBI conducts an investigation into each applicant.

They then give a recommendation, which is usually a denial.

This process takes at least 2 to 3 years.

Yes, the President can pardon anyone at any time without doing this shit and until Trump became President it never was.

Comments

tyde: GOD KING

MumblesBadly: Actually, the DoJ’s Office of Pardon’s reviews the pardon request and gives the recommendation.

Load Metric
    Name:  0E03824A-4841-40AA-935F-E22925688385.jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  143.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Fools and their money are soon parted.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump commutes sentence of grandmother serving life on drug charges after Kim Kardashian meeting

Yes, the President can pardon anyone at any time without doing this shit and until Trump became President it never was.

The pardon process that Trump bypassed is discussed in a recent episode of Stay Tuned with Preet,
    Criminal Justice, Part 2: The Prosecution (with Pat Fitzgerald)

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/5517917...ned-with-preet
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    got give him credit for positioning his body so her right tit touches him

Comments

MumblesBadly: He’s prolly smiling because she’s fingering his anus

Load Metric
    we are more polarized than ever:

Name:  sanctuary city .jpg
Views: 375
Size:  29.0 KB

Load Metric
    This guy is credible so no reason to think he is full of shit
    He thinks fox news is a propaganda machine and dangerous to our country

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/07/medi...per/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Fox is nothing but a propaganda machine for the very worst of what America has to offer

I've never come across a more despicable news channel in my life. They're pretty much the only people who Trump will give sit-down interviews to. And instead of holding his feet to the fire like every journalist worth their salt should be doing, they instead choose to stroke his balls and swallow his many loads.

The lies, the whipping up of hatred. They've played a huge part in why America is so divided.

Fox News is pure evil and owned by a very evil man.

It's only because your country has a HUGE amount of retards is the only reason the fuckers are so successful in spreading their untruthful bile.

Comments

hongkonger: A truth headshot

MumblesBadly: Sad but true

rum dick: Tldr just wanted to give Lord LOF a green rep before I go mia again
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Name:  1D8F9518-CDDB-4B0A-90B4-76D4BD25CD2D.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  57.7 KB

Comments

big dick: this is great. Bush on the the leg

hongkonger: Another Republican Chickenhawk

MumblesBadly: What HKer said
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Fox is nothing but a propaganda machine for the very worst of what America has to offer

I've never come across a more despicable news channel in my life. They're pretty much the only people who Trump will give sit-down interviews to. And instead of holding his feet to the fire like every journalist worth their salt should be doing, they instead choose to stroke his balls and swallow his many loads.

The lies, the whipping up of hatred. They've played a huge part in why America is so divided.

It's only because your country has a HUGE amount of retards is the only reason the fuckers are so successful in spreading their untruthful bile.
    I would also argue that when the MSM shifted to the extreme left and completely lost touch with the red states that left a vacuum for Fox News to fill. Fox News wouldn't have been possible in earlier times when the MSM itself was a lot more balanced.

From what I have seen I am not sure England has less retards than the US (in the sense you are using the word, not the word I would choose). The fact Brexit happened shows that your own elites lost touch with the English equivalent of our Red Staters from what I can tell.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ON the topic of Trump's racism, for good or bad if Trump was actually an ideological racist I don't think he would be pandering to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian and releasing black grandma drug dealers. He would be too principled to stoop to this level.

I think Trumps "racism" is just opportunism, and if the wind blows the other way he would be just as fine pandering to blacks as whites. I think someone as narcissistic as him only thinks about himself to the point where everyone else is equally insignificant and nothing more than tools to be used for his own self flagellation.

Load Metric

Without the division Fox news is just some news channel with it they are a monster organization
    so in their case spreading hate is good for business.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Wtf is going on with his pants there? It's like there's some sort of weird static cling action going on from him getting a sad old man half chub from copping a brush against a Kim K titty. Anyhow the important thing is it's obvious that Kanye was just pretending to like Trump in order to finagle that pardon and we can all like my beautiful dark twisted fantasy again without feeling awkward.

Load Metric
    Donald Trump's suit covers up him being extremely over-weight. He's fatter than Druff. He weights at least 260 pounds. He needs to stop eating at McDonalds and start exercising immediately.

Should Donald Trump get credit for the rising stock market?

Did Obama?

Comments

rum dick: I know right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

[I would also argue that when the MSM shifted to the extreme left and completely lost touch with the red states that left a vacuum for Fox News to fill.[/b] Fox News wouldn't have been possible in earlier times when the MSM itself was a lot more balanced.

From what I have seen I am not sure England has less retards than the US (in the sense you are using the word, not the word I would choose). The fact Brexit happened shows that your own elites lost touch with the English equivalent of our Red Staters from what I can tell.
    Bullshit! Fox News shifted to the extreme right long before any of other major commercial news TV/cable channels shifted to the left. In fact, MSNBC canceled Phil Donahue’s show during the lead up to the Iraq War after he came strongly against what Team Bush was pushing the country into. And The New York Times was fully on board with calling waterboarding “enhanced interrogation technique” following Dick Cheney publicly relabeled it as such versus “torture” and a “war crime”, as it had been called by US officials in prosecuting Japanese POW camp leaders for using it on prisoners during WW II.

Comments

hongkonger: This
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    CNN has had a pro-democrat agenda since its inception and Fox News came along (like 20 years after CNN) to fill in the giant vaccuum for gop-friendly "news" on american TV. it's dishonest or stupid to deny that

Load Metric
    Name:  F94E0EAB-2A64-42F7-9871-59A78F970834.jpeg
Views: 333
Size:  41.6 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Love it

MumblesBadly: And many believed that HRC was Nixonian!

Load Metric
    Why is Trump just randomly insisting that Russia be invited back into the G-7?

His logic being that they're a great financial power etc. But if that were the case, then China should be in before Russia as their economy is FAR bigger.

During his rant, he's alienating America's closest allies in one breath while sucking off Russia in the next. Even saying Russia is gutted because Hilary didn't win, as he is being so tough on Russia. Amazing.

It's so fucking bizarre to see Putin with his iron fist so firmly rammed up Trump's ass.

And millions of Americans are completely fine with this?

Dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Comments

Tellafriend: You should join these suiciders

hongkonger: The US should be kicked out of the G-7 instead
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    CNN has had a pro-democrat agenda since its inception and Fox News came along (like 20 years after CNN) to fill in the giant vaccuum for gop-friendly "news" on american TV. it's dishonest or stupid to deny that
    Despite marrying Jane Fonda, Ted Turner was more of a conservative than liberal. Rupert Murdoch, on the hand, was a staunch consersative, and allowed Roger Ailes to turn Fox News into his dream of a major news outlet that was fully in bed with the conservative agenda that he first proposed to Nixon back in the day, i.e., “GOP TV”.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Despite marrying Jane Fonda, Ted Turner was more of a conservative than liberal. Rupert Murdoch, on the hand, was a staunch consersative, and allowed Roger Ailes to turn Fox News into his dream of a major news outlet that was fully in bed with the conservative agenda that he first proposed to Nixon back in the day, i.e., “GOP TV”.

AND EVERY! "OTHER" NEWS OUTLET IS????

jeez mumbbledick, what it takes to be a libtard these days.. totally disconnected.

Load Metric
    Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...608-story.html

Looks like Vegas1369 and I are going to have to finally jump on the Trump train. Obama never did shit for our industry. Make America High Again!

Thread Information