Page 2054 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 1054155419542004204420502051205220532054205520562057205820642104 ... LastLast
Results 41,061 to 41,080 of 42959

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    'I'm the fucking president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
    'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
    'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,'
    Hutchinson recalled
    Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
    Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
    'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
    I believe her. She has no reason to lie. Secret Service has every reason to lie their asses off.

How surprised would you have been if Trump showed up at the Capital and started shooting people?

No way, this chick is either lying or the SS guy was exaggerating, trying to get in her pants. Lil did he know it would lead the nations headlines.
    Yea just grab the steering wheel of the beast. Trump probably hasn't drove in decades. It's not a normal reflex for him.

If they keep lying at this level I might have to vote for the lulz.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Druff says Trump never meant for his gun-toting followers to actually storm the Capitol!

Load Metric
    Each time Donald Trump wasn’t held accountable for his criminal activity as president, he did even worse things the next time.

When the fuck is our goverment EVER going to fucking make him pay for any of those crimes???
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The editorial board of the Washington Examiner has now sided against Trump ever getting remotely close to a other term as President.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...or-power-again

Key passage:

“Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The editorial board of the Washington Examiner has now sided against Trump ever getting remotely close to a other term as President.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...or-power-again

Key passage:

“Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”
    Yet he is still going to run and WIN in 24 unless something drastic for the good happens for the country quickly.

Load Metric
    Druff, are you a conservative in the mold of Ronald Reagan? Or a fascism-friendly Trump apologist?

Cut to 3:34 in this Reagan Foundation video for the start of the program.

For the cliffs of the speech Liz Cheney gave yesterday:

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-30-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Yet he is still going to run and WIN in 24 unless something drastic for the good happens for the country quickly.
    If you are angry and disaffected this chapter makes Trump even more appealing, Mumbles. There are those who want it burnt to the ground. Huge numbers.

take the nation’s temperature and get back to me.

Hillary v Trump ‘24

Can you imagine that battle. Nothing would be left standing.

It’s like the late Ali matches long after he should have retired and eventually wrekt his brain. Boxing as a sport died soon after too. You see where I’m going.

There is something about Dick Cheney’s kid being the frontman for these hearings that I find almost impossible to process. Does he talk with Liz? Is she as ruthless and calculating as he was? I really know very little about her. It’s all very strange and unsettling, this Cheney business. The Cheney name is hardly the bastion of righteousness
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-30-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Load Metric
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excuse me nerd are you forgetting about jake paul just carrying the sweet science on his back fucking act right sal before i call load management on u

Comments

Sanlmar: Exercise some load management

Load Metric
    Load “metric” management wow. That’s what I meant. Please don’t have me killed. It was a joke.

Load Metric
    as long as you finish ur homework exercise of watching that mayweather mosley thing i posted the poison soap i sent you will be rerouted but you were getting a birchbox that would have ended ur entire dumb families life so nice job by you giving me the heads up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

If you are angry and disaffected this chapter makes Trump even more appealing, Mumbles. There are those who want it burnt to the ground. Huge numbers.

Hillary v Trump ‘24

It’s like the late Ali matches long after he should have retired and eventually wrekt his brain. Boxing as a sport died soon after too. You see where I’m going.

There is something about Dick Cheney’s kid being the frontman for these hearings that I find almost impossible to process. Does he talk with Liz? Is she as ruthless and calculating as he was? I really know very little about her. It’s all very strange and unsettling, this Cheney business. The Cheney name is hardly the bastion of righteousness
    The Wyoming Republican Party has stopped recognizing Liz Cheney as a Republican. Her primary is in August and she is behind in the polls to Harriet Hagerman by 32%. And that's with 3 other people in the race.

Why did Liz commit political suicide? Think back. In 2016 the Bush/Cheney cabal had annointed Jeb Bush the next POTUS. Trump trounced Jeb. Made Jeb look weak and clueless. It wasn't even close. The Bush/Cheney cabal caught a seriously bad case of the red ass at Trump for shellacking their boy. They were so fucking pisssed they publicly endorsed then voted for Hillary Clinton.

Daughter Liz is a chip off the old block. Her deep hatred of Trump caused her to destroy her reputation in the Republican Party.

Liz got a new lawyer for Cassidy Hutchinson, one who made Hutchinson lie under oath. Everything was 2nd hand hearsay, 3rd hand hearsay. Shit that had no cross examination. Shit that won't stand up in court.

Liz will be shamed to hell and back by the real Jan 6 hearings which will be held once the Republicans take back Congress. And I guarantee you the Repubs will not block the Dem minority from being on the real Jan 6 Committee. All the Dems will be embarrased at the mountain of evidence presented on how they tried to railroad Trump again.

ULTRA MAGA 2024

PS: Endorsing Hillary in 2016 was a serious no,no. The Bush/Cheney cabal is through in the Republican Party.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-01-2022 at 05:58 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Hillary v Trump ‘24

The Wyoming Republican Party has stopped recognizing Liz Cheney as a Republican. Her primary is in August and she is behind in the polls to Harriet Hagerman by 32%. And that's with 3 other people in the race.

Why did Liz commit political suicide? Think back. In 2016 the Bush/Cheney cabal had annointed Jeb Bush the next POTUS. Trump trounced Jeb. Made Jeb look weak and clueless. It wasn't even close. The Bush/Cheney cabal caught a seriously bad case of the red ass at Trump for shellacking their boy. They were so fucking pisssed they publicly endorsed then voted for Hillary Clinton.

Daughter Liz is a chip off the old block. Her deep hatred of Trump caused her to destroy her reputation in the Republican Party.

Liz got a new lawyer for Cassidy Hutchinson, one who made Hutchinson lie under oath. Everything was 2nd hand hearsay, 3rd hand hearsay. Shit that had no cross examination. Shit that won't stand up in court.

Liz will be shamed to hell and back by the real Jan 6 hearings which will be held once the Republicans take back Congress. And I guarantee you the Repubs will not block the Dem minority from being on the real Jan 6 Committee. All the Dems will be embarrased at the mountain of evidence presented on how they tried to railroad Trump again.

ULTRA MAGA 2024

PS: Endorsing Hillary in 2016 was a serious no,no. The Bush/Cheney cabal is through in the Republican Party.
    Come on Mick, the gay marriage pivot was a long time ago.
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 07-02-2022 at 07:34 AM.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Hillary v Trump ‘24

ULTRA MAGA 2024

You clearly don’t know what you are talki about at all

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a2_story.html

https://www.kulr8.com/news/liz-chene...f5b72b78b.html

She absolutely did not endorse hillary

Load Metric

Hillary v Trump ‘24

ULTRA MAGA 2024

I found this helpful in getting me on track with the Cheneys. I know this is in your neck of the woods geographically and politically. I didn’t know about her primary woes and why til now and it’s very interesting.

I was responding to Mumbles’ post. What amuses me is that Mumbles and Druff share the same struggle with understanding the current political landscape especially in regard to Trump.

What follows is descriptive and not proscriptive. Having a foot touching reality is generally useful regardless of ones personal views. I’m excellent in that regard. Mumbles and Druff not so much.

This really belongs in the Republican Civil War thread but here we go:
    Liz Cheney’s terrible polling is clear evidence of the power of Trump. You know what? The “power of Trump” really does a disservice to the PFA noobs and simps. Liz Cheney’s terrible polling is clear evidence of the feelings of the Wyoming voters. Trump is not the tail wagging the dog you idiots. Trump merely tapped the populism in America and egged on that anger and disaffection I described previously. Trump has been chosen to represents the feelings of (by some measure) “the majority of Americans”. I guess that’s what triggered Jan 6. Let’s just say the vote was close.

Hate on Trump as Mumbles does or dismiss him as Druff does. Dismissing Trump is the error in this game. I appreciated Mumbles for years as he had a good feel for the disquiet in America (pitchforks) but his personal political views has caused him to lose his way.

I reiterate that these hearings and whatever you perceive as outrageous behavior by the White House merely endears Trump all the more to a large swath of America. Trump can indeed shoot someone in the middle of the street and get away with it. He has in the past and I wouldn’t for one fucking second think that there is any outcome to these hearings INCLUDING JUDICIAL CHARGES that is going to quiet Trump or his followers.

Trump’s worst enemy is boredom. He runs no risk now of being boring.

I hope this reality check is informative and useful. Like it or lump it. It is the way it is in the USA and frankly the world. This isn’t about one man but the citizens.

Americans are pissed. Elections? Fuck that. Who can trust them? Maybe we have a better plan. It is a theme that is constantly reiterated now. I think Sloppy posted a couple Republican primary debates where this theme is found.

What amuses me about you ‘tards is your simp-like faith that American democracy and freedom will just always be there. It’s nothing to be vigilant or concerned about.

That’s not how this works.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-02-2022 at 07:47 AM.

Load Metric
    FTR. I did vote for Bush/Cheney. That they escaped political assassination really was a disappointment.

Those two did more harm to America than anyone subsequently and that is quite a claim.

Fuck Cheney.

Comments

lol wow: cry more you white nerd

Load Metric
    Wishing you and yours a happy July 4th.

Load Metric

ULTRA MAGA 2024

I found this helpful in getting me on track with the Cheneys. I know this is in your neck of the woods geographically and politically. I didn’t know about her primary woes and why til now and it’s very interesting.

I was responding to Mumbles’ post. What amuses me is that Mumbles and Druff share the same struggle with understanding the current political landscape especially in regard to Trump.

What follows is descriptive and not proscriptive. Having a foot touching reality is generally useful regardless of ones personal views. I’m excellent in that regard. Mumbles and Druff not so much.

Liz Cheney’s terrible polling is clear evidence of the power of Trump. You know what? The “power of Trump” really does a disservice to the PFA noobs and simps. Liz Cheney’s terrible polling is clear evidence of the feelings of the Wyoming voters. Trump is not the tail wagging the dog you idiots. Trump merely tapped the populism in America and egged on that anger and disaffection I described previously. Trump has been chosen to represents the feelings of (by some measure) “the majority of Americans”. I guess that’s what triggered Jan 6. Let’s just say the vote was close.

Hate on Trump as Mumbles does or dismiss him as Druff does. Dismissing Trump is the error in this game. I appreciated Mumbles for years as he had a good feel for the disquiet in America (pitchforks) but his personal political views has caused him to lose his way.

I reiterate that these hearings and whatever you perceive as outrageous behavior by the White House merely endears Trump all the more to a large swath of America. Trump can indeed shoot someone in the middle of the street and get away with it. He has in the past and I wouldn’t for one fucking second think that there is any outcome to these hearings INCLUDING JUDICIAL CHARGES that is going to quiet Trump his followers.

I hope this reality check is informative and useful. Like it or lump it. It is the way it is in the USA and frankly the world. This isn’t about one man but the citizens.

Americans are pissed. Elections? Fuck that. Who can trust them? Maybe we have a better plan. It is a theme that is constantly reiterated now. I think Sloppy posted a couple Republican primary debates where this theme is found.

What amuses me about you ‘tards is your simp-like faith that American democracy and freedom will just always be there. It’s nothing to be vigilant or concerned about.

Forget Liz Cheney, her baggage and why some might not like her is understandable.

I pointed this out when Anthony Gonzales, House Rep from Cleveland area went from shining star to not even running again over Trump impeachment vote.

I can’t stress the power of being a hometown former Buckeye and NFL player in NE Ohio. Went to the biggest football powerhouse St Ignatius in high school.

Ran for Congress and immediately got donations from Peyton Manning and Browns owner Jimmy Haslem and raised a ton of money immediately. First Latino elected from Ohio. 37 years old. MBA from Stanford. I assumed he’d be a star for decades. I could’t imagine who’d beat him?

When he went from 80% approval to a bunch of northeast Ohio people throwing one of their own homegrown football heroes under the bus overnight, I knew there wasn’t a single person who went against Trump that could survive. Bunch of rust belters siding with NYC trust fund baby over their own. I knew it was a cult, but that blew my mind. He knew he was dead immediately and said he wasn’t going to run again.

Every single move they’ve made since is all about people who would do exactly what he wanted on January 6. Every single candidate would have answered yes to everything he asked on January 6.

Who thinks we are going to have a democracy in a few years? I don’t know anyone who hasn’t been disabused of that notion if they’re paying attention.

Comments

Sanlmar: Anthony Gonzales story well told rep

Load Metric

"Donald Trump let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he's thinking about you. He knows you're loyal, and you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition."
    You are forgetting that Donald Trump's criminal associates contacted Cassidy Hutchinson repeatly and instructed her to lie.

Donald Trump may run for President for 2024 but not against Hillary Clinton, she no longer has the support of the democratic party. Biden will run for re-election in 2024 and will he annulate Ron DeSantis.

Donald Trump will be criminally charged and do at least five years in federal prison.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    "Donald Trump let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he's thinking about you. He knows you're loyal, and you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition."
    You are forgetting that Donald Trump's criminal associates contacted Cassidy Hutchinson repeatly and instructed her to lie.

Donald Trump may run for President for 2024 but not against Hillary Clinton, she no longer has the support of the democratic party. Biden will run for re-election in 2024 and will he annulate Ron DeSantis.

Donald Trump will be criminally charged and do at least five years in federal prison.

LOL NO HE WONT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

ULTRA MAGA 2024

I reiterate that these hearings and whatever you perceive as outrageous behavior by the White House merely endears Trump all the more to a large swath of America. Trump can indeed shoot someone in the middle of the street and get away with it. He has in the past and I wouldn’t for one fucking second think that there is any outcome to these hearings INCLUDING JUDICIAL CHARGES that is going to quiet Trump or his followers.

San,

I’m fully aware that Trumpism is dominant in the GOP. And I fully expect the majority of GOP pols to support him. And when the GOP takes control of the House of Representatives, there will be a string of ridiculous political witchhunt hearings run by the GOP to dig up dirt against anyone that is anti-Trump, including probably impeachment proceedings against Biden for who the fuck knows what. I’m just hoping that the DOJ gets off its ass and starts indictment proceedings against Trump and his coup-attempt co-conspirators shortly after these Jan 6 hearings are over.

Thread Information