Thread: The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2024

Load Metric

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2024

Comments

1dollarboxcar: smh.... but nothing surprises me anymore....

garrett: Beautiful she looks like my ex

Load Metric
    Don't get how this isn't career suicide in 2024.

I know Druff likes 'em hefty but how much of the remaining market who buys magazines like this are gonna say fuck it, let's check out some porkers this year?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Unfortunately this a a natural progression of the extreme agenda on fat acceptance. We’ve been heading in this direction for quite some time now. The culminating factor was electing on obese president who routinely ate copious amounts of fast food, drank 12 diet cokes a day, and cancelled light beer. https://www.psu.edu/news/research/st...-food-choices/

The below explains jewdonk unhealthy fascination with fast food restaurants.

The study, recently published in the journal Appetite, found that people who pay more attention to media coverage about Trump’s diet are more likely to view fast food as a socially acceptable meal option. They also are more likely to eat fast food in the near future, according to the study’s author Jessica Myrick, associate professor of media studies at Penn State’s Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications.

In Canada we elected a leader who was a fitting image of physical health and as a result our cardiac events are 5 times lower than our southern neighbour.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I know Druff likes 'em hefty but how much of the remaining market who buys magazines like this are gonna say fuck it, let's check out some porkers this year?
    You actually can choose between 10 covers so this is actually the fitting image of capitalism. Will be intersting to see the results of which covers sell the most.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Unfortunately this a a natural progression of the extreme agenda on fat acceptance. We’ve been heading in this direction for quite some time now. The culminating factor was electing on obese president who routinely ate copious amounts of fast food, drank 12 diet cokes a day, and cancelled light beer. https://www.psu.edu/news/research/st...-food-choices/

The below explains jewdonk unhealthy fascination with fast food restaurants.

The study, recently published in the journal Appetite, found that people who pay more attention to media coverage about Trump’s diet are more likely to view fast food as a socially acceptable meal option. They also are more likely to eat fast food in the near future, according to the study’s author Jessica Myrick, associate professor of media studies at Penn State’s Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications.

In Canada we elected a leader who was a fitting image of physical health and as a result our cardiac events are 5 times lower than our southern neighbour.

Blame President Trump for everything.

You are 100% robot.
    Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.

Load Metric

You actually can choose between 10 covers so this is actually the fitting image of capitalism. Will be intersting to see the results of which covers sell the most.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Trudeau has excellent genes. His dad Fidel smoked his whole life and lived to be 90.

Load Metric

I meant to say kate upton is by the far the choice of the covers (looking now there are 4 main ones and then some weird legend groups) and she is well past her prime.

https://orderprint.si.com/si_swimsuit_2024_st

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Hard to believe Druff finds this cover erotic.

Comments

Jayjami: He’s a chubby chaser lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Hard to believe Druff finds this cover erotic.
    At minimum I bet beautifiul Hunter would never object to the necessity of ordering two XL pepperoni pizzas for the both of them.

Load Metric
    Hot supermodel for cover of swimsuit issue? No

After a few beers would most people here allow her to motorboat you or give you a blowjob? Let’s be honest we have all done worse at some point.

Comments

Jayjami: 100% true

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Between Fatty and Gayle….I’m going fatty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

After a few beers would most people here allow her to motorboat you or give you a blowjob? Let’s be honest we have all done worse at some point.
    Not much worse though. Yeah, we all had these in the past, and everyone of us was panicked Sunday morning when they called to see how things were going. Like how do I get the fuck out of this one? I had one chunker call me all the time, I finally said one weekend I had the flu and could not go out with her. Heard the door bell ring and did not answer Saturday afternoon. A couple hours later went out to get the mail and there is a container of homemade chicken soup in a bag, how uncomfortable is that????

Load Metric

Not much worse though. Yeah, we all had these in the past, and everyone of us was panicked Sunday morning when they called to see how things were going. Like how do I get the fuck out of this one? I had one chunker call me all the time, I finally said one weekend I had the flu and could not go out with her. Heard the door bell ring and did not answer Saturday afternoon. A couple hours later went out to get the mail and there is a container of homemade chicken soup in a bag, how uncomfortable is that????

He's back, folks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This one isn't my type. Not into the all over fatness look where the shape basically disappears, and you see things like cankles.

Once the feminine shape goes away, I'm not into it, whether it's from being too skinny or too fat.

I think this cover is for shock value. If they wanted to find a hot looking thick/curvy type, they easily could have, but this issue they basically wanted to beat you over the head with the fact that they were showcasing a big girl.

SI is a failing magazine which is basically obsolete, as is their swimsuit issues. That's why so many covers in recent years have featured women who are either fat, old, or has a penis.

They might as well go fully into this concept and feature this beautiful woman on their next cover:

Load Metric

Name:  IMG_0002.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  28.4 KB

Load Metric
    Big and beautifull wondering when trans cover model will be.

Thread Information