Page 1713 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 71312131613166317031709171017111712171317141715171617171723 ... LastLast
Results 34,241 to 34,260 of 35153

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #34241
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5106
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post



     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Dis niggat gots gifs
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  2. #34242
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5106
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,302
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  3. #34243
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    Because she married her brother?

  4. #34244
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    Why do you think it is a good idea? I actually think the Democrats should follow the republican model and refuse to acquiesce to the faux outrage mob more often. Willingness to sacrifice your own in the name of ideological purity and/or political expediency is not a virtue and shouldn’t be treated as such.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  5. #34245
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5106
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    Because she married her brother?
    ok now i think she should slug it out because
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  6. #34246
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    Mullah

    Name:  mullah.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  57.1 KB

    will be demanding
    Trump resign and
    I think it should just
    be the start

  7. #34247
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.
    Because she married her brother?
    I checked and this isn’t true, in case anyone was wondering.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  8. #34248
    PRESS RELEASE - Congresswoman Omar rejects President Trump's comments to resign stating, "No man tells me what to do, not you, not my husband, not even my brother!"

  9. #34249
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5106
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    PRESS RELEASE - Congresswoman Omar rejects President Trump's comments to resign stating, "No man tells me what to do, not you, not my husband, not even my brother!"

    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  10. #34250
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

    Because she married her brother?
    I checked and this isn’t true, in case anyone was wondering.


    im wondering why u talk like a gas bag but yet ur sig is retarded rap lyrics. u some sort of weird hippy or something?? sit around smoking great chron all day thinking of shit while listening to lyrics that 15 year olds dig??

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: Shots.
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol...this was good

  11. #34251
    and u never answer that question despite me asking like 5x, so is it a gimmick then??

  12. #34252
    while im on the topic....



     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsSatire: black people are dunking all over copmala
      
      MumblesBadly: Kamala Harris is fake as shit!

  13. #34253
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4359
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,029
    Blog Entries
    2
    Funny how we've gone from Bill Clinton's "I didn't inhale" BS 25+ years ago, because pot smoking was considered a liability, to Kamala Harris attempting to tell phony pot smoking stories in order to gain cool cred with the young people.

    Sad!

  14. #34254

  15. #34255
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1264
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,958
    I mean this is coming straight from my arsehole here. But is it plausible that Muller quietly cuts a deal with Trump in exchange for him not running in 2020?

    Because IF Muller does have the goods, then surely the fallout in taking Trump (and his family) down would be terrible for America.

    It would create a domestic crisis which no living American has experienced on home soil before. And that's before we even get to the international fallout.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  16. #34256
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    and u never answer that question despite me asking like 5x, so is it a gimmick then??
    Fair enough. I will get to this when I get to a computer. I am phone posting now and it isn’t worth the effort.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  17. #34257
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I mean this is coming straight from my arsehole here. But is it plausible that Muller quietly cuts a deal with Trump in exchange for him not running in 2020?

    Because IF Muller does have the goods, then surely the fallout in taking Trump (and his family) down would be terrible for America.

    It would create a domestic crisis which no living American has experienced on home soil before. And that's before we even get to the international fallout.
    The track record on special counsels suggests their primary driver is justifying their own existence by finding and reporting something, at all costs. I don’t see this case as being any different.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  18. #34258
    Now that you bring it up, it is time to change my lyrics. 2 options I am considering are lines from A Lot and Middle Child.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  19. #34259
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5106
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I mean this is coming straight from my arsehole here. But is it plausible that Muller quietly cuts a deal with Trump in exchange for him not running in 2020?

    Because IF Muller does have the goods, then surely the fallout in taking Trump (and his family) down would be terrible for America.

    It would create a domestic crisis which no living American has experienced on home soil before. And that's before we even get to the international fallout.

    i think this would basically be viewed as exponentially more toxic than defanging him quickly, because the southern district of new york is going to file Very Serious Charges and if trump is able to state his case directly to his cult from the oval office, its going to be a second civil war.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  20. #34260
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump is demanding mullah omar or wtf ever her name is resign and honestly i think its not a bad idea.

    Let me first admit I'm WAAAAAAAYYY out of my element in this thread, but since this is the only place discussing Mullah Omar, here goes.

    BEFORE she was elected to congress, local MN Jewish leaders sat down with her to convey their concerns with her repeated remarks on social media and elsewhere disparaging the jews and Israel. By all accounts it was a "anti-semitic intervention" carried out by members of her own party, from the Jewish faith.

    This is what they said coming OUT of this meeting/intervention. This woman isn't changing, and her non-apology "apology" was a complete smoke show.

    “Over the course of about two hours, we shared with her our concerns for things, including language that has references and meanings beyond just the meanings of words. Tropes, dog whistles — call them what you will. We explained to her how hurtful, and factually inaccurate, they were.

    Most of us came out of that conversation very troubled by the answers we received. I was not convinced she was going to give a balanced approach to policy in the Middle East, and I was not convinced … where her heart is on these things.

    “But we were glad she met with us, and we were hopeful she would be more careful about what she tweeted and she said if she got elected. Frankly, I was hopeful she’d grow in office a little, and understand the media platform she has. Instead, she keeps repeating her mistakes, if you can call them that.”
    SAUCE

    Gonna GTFO thread now, its complete AIDS.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: c-c-c-c-oge
      
      devidee: Naming the joo is a no no
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 12 guests)

  1. DrPeters

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 03:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 04:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, ¿a qué hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •