Page 1146 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 1466461046109611361142114311441145114611471148114911501156 ... LastLast
Results 22,901 to 22,920 of 23169

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #22901
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    The law stated you had to disclose your HIV+ status before having sex with someone. For reasons I dont even pretend to understand, it was recently repealed. Maybe because HIV+ is basically no longer a horrid death sentence but it still seems a bit absurd to me that you can infect someone knowingly and deliberately without any repercussion.

    That said virtually all the hysteria about the repeal comes from DishNation who regard anything not explicitly allowed in their bible as a gross violation of theocratic principles, so its hard to know what exactly the new law is.
    i kind of get why you would treat HIV like other diseases now since it's manageable, but why it's not a first degree felony for knowingly transmitting any STD i have no idea.
    In California there is a tremendous epidemic of pretty much every STD in the young black and Mexican communities mainly due to promiscuity. The Democrats decrimalizing having and passing around STDs is pure political pandering to this community.

    Also, it is a cynical way to keep control of these communities. You keep young blacks and Mexicans dependent on the Democrat controlled government for STD medication, while emphasizing that Republicans want to cut back on handing out condoms, STD medicine and abortions like it is candy, and you keep the people voting Democrat.

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: This must be it
      
      DJ_Chaps: ITS A SLIVER OF IT ANYWAY, AND U KNOW IT HK

  2. #22902
    I have plenty of criticism for conservative religion such as Islam, Orthodox Judaism and Catholicism. But one thing religion is very good at is controlling promiscuity and STD epidemics.

    In fact, if it wasn't for modern medicine our societies as currently constructed would probably collapse due to people dying and becoming sterile due to STDs because we are so promiscuous.

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: Seek help

  3. #22903
    EMINEM ABSOLUTELY RUINED


  4. #22904
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    788
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I have plenty of criticism for conservative religion such as Islam, Orthodox Judaism and Catholicism. But one thing religion is very good at is controlling promiscuity and STD epidemics.

    In fact, if it wasn't for modern medicine our societies as currently constructed would probably collapse due to people dying and becoming sterile due to STDs because we are so promiscuous.
    You musta got burned a time or two

  5. #22905
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    i kind of get why you would treat HIV like other diseases now since it's manageable, but why it's not a first degree felony for knowingly transmitting any STD i have no idea.
    In California there is a tremendous epidemic of pretty much every STD in the young black and Mexican communities mainly due to promiscuity. The Democrats decrimalizing having and passing around STDs is pure political pandering to this community.

    Also, it is a cynical way to keep control of these communities. You keep young blacks and Mexicans dependent on the Democrat controlled government for STD medication, while emphasizing that Republicans want to cut back on handing out condoms, STD medicine and abortions like it is candy, and you keep the people voting Democrat.

    Hongkonger --- riddle me this, what is it then?

  6. #22906
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    In fact, if it wasn't for modern medicine our societies as currently constructed would probably collapse due to people dying and becoming sterile due to STDs because we are so promiscuous.

    There is iron in your words verminaard.

  7. #22907
    Supposedly Clean limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    666
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    7,555
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

    FAILED BUSINESS MAN = BILLIONAIRE

    GOTTA LOVE HATERS.

    TYE ..... tidied your equation
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Last night it was raining so hard here it was like a dairy cow pissing on a flat stone.
    Tony B

    Heís not a war hero. Heís a war hero because he was captured? I like people who werenít captured." Your President

  8. #22908
    Don't fall for this Democrats run the media shtick that's being peddled.


    Mr Bond and Shiksa Goddess consistently crush Weird Al in the parody dept.
    Better than the original?
    ADMIRAL THOMAS MOORER (Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under Ronald Reagan) : Iíve never seen a President stand up to them. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly donít have any idea what goes on.

  9. #22909
    Name:  D93535D2-6371-47F1-9734-B85A6AB81381.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  256.5 KBwhat a god awful piece of shit.

     
    Comments
      
      The_Lurker: amen
      
      hongkonger: This
      
      big dick: He is a worthless pile of dog shit

  10. #22910
    Gold The_Lurker's Avatar
    Reputation
    477
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    MOSSAD
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    In fact, if it wasn't for modern medicine our societies as currently constructed would probably collapse due to people dying and becoming sterile due to STDs because we are so promiscuous.

    There is deep seeded racism in your words verminaard.



    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I don't even think that Mumbles actually thinks he's shitposting. He's organically horrible.

  11. #22911
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Name:  D93535D2-6371-47F1-9734-B85A6AB81381.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  256.5 KBwhat a god awful piece of shit.

    Exactly what value does Puerto Rico bring to the states? They dont even pay the federal income tax.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: got em

  12. #22912
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Name:  D93535D2-6371-47F1-9734-B85A6AB81381.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  256.5 KBwhat a god awful piece of shit.

    Exactly what value does Puerto Rico bring to the states? They dont even pay the federal income tax.
    Ummmm they are us citizens and deserve a power grid and clean water?

  13. #22913
    suicide fail doesn't know what hes doing, hes been on tilt since the "they are rapists" line but yet he talks like his opinions are completely altruistic, its MASSIVE CRINGE. Trump is doing the ppl of Puerto rico a favor pointing out how bad the corruption has been there, its up to them to do something about it now AND MAKE PUERTO RICO GREAT AGAIN

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: 2020 campaign rep for south dakota folks
      
      Suicide King: Idiot

  14. #22914
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post


    Exactly what value does Puerto Rico bring to the states? They dont even pay the federal income tax.
    Ummmm they are us citizens and deserve a power grid and clean water?
    And people in India don't?

     
    Comments
      
      Suicide King: Dumb
      
      vegas1369: So stupid
      
      Tellafriend:
      
      blake: i don't want to neg you but need to offset tellafriend out of principle
      
      varys: Most ignorant dick sucker on the web

  15. #22915
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Ummmm they are us citizens and deserve a power grid and clean water?
    And people in India don't?
    Indians aren't united states citizens you stupid moron. We accepted puerto rico, so now we're stuck with it.

     
    Comments
      
      Suicide King: This
      
      hongkonger: This
      
      Muck Ficon: :this

  16. #22916
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Ummmm they are us citizens and deserve a power grid and clean water?

    And people of Flint don't?

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: Soooooo this
      
      GambleBotsSatire: USA USA USA
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  17. #22917
    Onestep: 2020 campaign rep for south dakota folks


    lol plz, south Dakota was already buttered up in 2015

  18. #22918
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post

    And people in India don't?
    Indians aren't united states citizens you stupid moron. We accepted puerto rico, so now we're stuck with it.

    Perhaps we fix them up and sell them to the Chinese. Seems like a bad deal

  19. #22919
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

    Indians aren't united states citizens you stupid moron. We accepted puerto rico, so now we're stuck with it.

    Perhaps we fix them up and sell them to the Chinese. Seems like a bad deal
    i wonder if texas would agree to take PR if we finally let them secede

  20. #22920
    The stupidity of people is absolutely shocking. Step, that was one of the dumbest things Iíve read on a site filled with idiots.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare cant make jello, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, gare needs to fleek himself, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, i am cait - rum dick 2016, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol owl, lol wow cant handle his drink, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mommy buy me a boogie board please, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, trump doesnt brown the meat, trump donalds 4dragons trumphole, trumpsucks, vegas defends his nigger weed empire

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •