Thread: Black woman shoots dead white woman in cold blood in Seattle, proudly yells, "Bitch, you dead" -- crickets from media

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Black woman shoots dead white woman in cold blood in Seattle, proudly yells, "Bitch, you dead" -- crickets from media

Rikesha Overton killed a resident of her building named Alicia DeCouteau, in cold blood. She pointed a gun at her, shoved Alicia into a stairwell, then came back in there and shot her for no reason.

She initially lied to the police and claimed it was self-defense. Eventually she admitted it, but said, "I don't care if I get life, I just want to go to Alicia's funeral."

Of course, given that it's Seattle, Rikesha was deemed "incompetent to stand trial" and sent to a mental institution, then reevaluated after 90 days. This seems to be headed toward an insanity plea, where she gets off and just gets "treatment".

Is the media covering this? If you google it, only local Seattle media and Yahoo are covering it. Imagine if a white woman did this to a black woman. Front page CNN and MSNBC, amirite?

https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1781131373908258820

Comments

1marley1: amirite? No, you are a fucking tool

sah_24: counter low IQ libtard rep

Load Metric
    1- She’s not white. She’s indigenous. For real, not like Jami Lafay.

2-A quick perusal of her social media looks like she was someone on drugs during her pregnancy and troubled.

3-She was absolutely enthralled with black men and black culture.

Not to say she deserves this by any means as she was young, and if anyone has the right to not like white people, it’s Native Americans. but the reality is this is often going to be the result if you surround yourself with black people and have involvement in drugs. It’s no place for anyone, but it’s really not a place for young girls.

I agree with the sentiment black on white crime is underreported, but I’m not sure this is your ideal martyr for a variety of reasons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    1- She’s not white. She’s indigenous. For real, not like Jami Lafay.

2-A quick perusal of her social media looks like she was someone on drugs during her pregnancy and troubled.

3-She was absolutely enthralled with black men and black culture.

Not to say she deserves this by any means as she was young, and if anyone has the right to not like white people, it’s Native Americans. but the reality is this is often going to be the result if you surround yourself with black people and have involvement in drugs. It’s no place for anyone, but it’s really not a place for young girls.

I agree with the sentiment black on white crime is underreported, but I’m not sure this is your ideal martyr for a variety of reasons.

4 - Druffs a fuckin tool

Comments

sah_24: You are a fucking retard lols

Load Metric
    1- She’s not white. She’s indigenous
    Is she tho?

https://www.facebook.com/rickesha.d.overton/

The woman clearly has problems. Mental problems.

Load Metric
    She slept with that women's bf multiple times including that morning... splitthis would have done the exact same thing
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    1- SheÂ’s not white. SheÂ’s indigenous
    Is she tho?

https://www.facebook.com/rickesha.d.overton/

The woman clearly has problems. Mental problems.

She didnÂ’t look traditionally white to me. I saw she mentioned multiple sisters all the time. Her sisters pages are a lot about being indigenous. Like a lot of girls who associate almost entirely in a black world, her makeup and style was almost black, but when you look at her family, they are definitely indigenous. I just meant I donÂ’t think she considered herself white at all.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It was more of a question “Bitch, you dead?”
    Just wanted to make that correction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    She slept with that women's bf multiple times including that morning... splitthis would have done the exact same thing
    Is that the backstory? That’s what I mean by drug world is no place for girls. As a non black dude, they only want your money and it’s a business. If you don’t get shot during the transaction you’re fine. You aren’t going to fuck their sister and get caught up in bullshit.

I see this a lot where I live. Some white or non black girl killed or almost killed in a zip code I can’t imagine they are from. I’ll look and it’s basically always the same story. They had somehow convinced themselves they belonged there.

I’ve had that conversation so often with girlfriends kids and friends kids and relatives.

I’m thankfully old enough idgaf. They’ll always be surprised and say I thought you were kind of liberal. I usually just point out I’m not by todays standards, plus it’s about hopefully building a better world in the future, not ignoring the one that exists. What caused a situation doesn’t change the reality of it. I’m long past any idealism about building anything now. We are in full decline. I keep that to myself.

The smartest kids can explain how you mitigate risk in anything, yet aren’t allowed to express why it might not be smart to be in proximity to the population that commits half or better of violent crimes while being an 1/8 of the population. They suddenly aren’t allowed to do the math. They are afraid to drive and of their own shadow half the time, but a world of video games and inside living has made them horrible at understanding actual risk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Is that the backstory? That’s what I mean by drug world is no place for girls. As a non black dude, they only want your money and it’s a business. If you don’t get shot during the transaction you’re fine. You aren’t going to fuck their sister and get caught up in bullshit.

I see this a lot where I live. Some white or non black girl killed or almost killed in a zip code I can’t imagine they are from. I’ll look and it’s basically always the same story. They had somehow convinced themselves they belonged there.

I’ve had that conversation so often with girlfriends kids and friends kids and relatives.

I’m thankfully old enough idgaf. They’ll always be surprised and say I thought you were kind of liberal. I usually just point out I’m not by todays standards, plus it’s about hopefully building a better world in the future, not ignoring the one that exists. What caused a situation doesn’t change the reality of it. I’m long past any idealism about building anything now. We are in full decline. I keep that to myself.

The smartest kids can explain how you mitigate risk in anything, yet aren’t allowed to express why it might not be smart to be in proximity to the population that commits half or better of violent crimes while being an 1/8 of the population. They suddenly aren’t allowed to do the math. They are afraid to drive and of their own shadow half the time, but a world of video games and inside living has made them horrible at understanding actual risk.

theres a lot of class envy thats basically gas on the fire when one of their awesome new drug pals has a bad day and decides someone is going to pay for it. not to mention, the antagonist doesnt have to worry about anyones brothers/sisters/parents/cousins looking for payback if they roll on some suburban kid whose slumming it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lols ... libtard hall of fame thread

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

theres a lot of class envy thats basically gas on the fire when one of their awesome new drug pals has a bad day and decides someone is going to pay for it. not to mention, the antagonist doesnt have to worry about anyones brothers/sisters/parents/cousins looking for payback if they roll on some suburban kid whose slumming it.

True. Growing up. I watched black girls half kill each other over which one had lighter skin or straighter hair. Knock down drag out shit with clumps of hair flying. If you don’t think that shit is coming your way if you aren’t viewed as black, you’ve had a very sheltered life and should keep it that way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think there's some confusion here. Even I'm confused.

BCR, who are you saying is Native American? The victim or the perp?

The perp definitely looks black.

The victim looks like she could be Native. But whatever. Many native people have a white or mostly white look to them, since few are full blooded at this point. That's how we get the Jami Lafay and Elizabeth Warren types -- white women who claim "Native" so they can be special.

Bottom line is that this story would be getting way more press if the black woman were the victim.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

True. Growing up. I watched black girls half kill each other over which one had lighter skin or straighter hair. Knock down drag out shit with clumps of hair flying. If you don’t think that shit is coming your way if you aren’t viewed as black, you’ve had a very sheltered life and should keep it that way.
    yeah its definitely not just a black thing. a friends kid was getting really into the anarcho-punk scene and was constantly getting fucked over by her 'friends' and i was like yeah these people are drug addicted homeless life losers and your mom owns a brownstone you can go stay at whenever you want. part of them will always view you as a tourist and an outsider and someone to be used when the need/opportunity arrises no matter how many beers and drugs you buy for them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think there's some confusion here. Even I'm confused.

BCR, who are you saying is Native American? The victim or the perp?

The perp definitely looks black.

The victim looks like she could be Native. But whatever. Many native people have a white or mostly white look to them, since few are full blooded at this point. That's how we get the Jami Lafay and Elizabeth Warren types -- white women who claim "Native" so they can be special.

Bottom line is that this story would be getting way more press if the black woman were the victim.
    That explains forumwar's response. Yeah I meant the victim and was in response to your title. The victim wouldn't identify herself as white. I'm always watching a game and must have been confusing in my wording.

When I saw the victim's name, it sounded almost French, so I looked at her to see how she ended up in that spot as I saw them described as friends. Once I looked at her, I saw she didn't look typically white and seemed to have chosen her friends poorly.

Load Metric
    Looks like she was using a Glock.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about you download the full transcript of this court decision and get back

Your opinion of a 2 minute news item is not making the grade

Thread Information