Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I believe blacks are superior athletes, plenty of data suggests this is fact. Your NFL is another prime example. Can't remember the last time I saw a white man even make the 100m final at the Olympics.

What innate gifts are you referring too?
    I agree on the culture comment, but does this largely equate to an us and them type mentality?

It's not just politics.
    Banking and finance, the news media and entertainment, the legal system and your judges are also over represented to name but a few.

Any minority that has excessive power and influence is a problem for any country, and perhaps even the human race in its entirety. IMHO.
    jesus christ. and what is your "solution" for this?
    Historically speaking. It rarely, if ever ends well for minorities in this situation.

Do nothing and eventually their power and influence is taken from them by the pissed off majority appears to be the normal solution.

Load Metric

jesus christ. and what is your "solution" for this?
    Historically speaking. It rarely, if ever ends well for minorities in this situation.

Do nothing and eventually their power and influence is taken from them by the pissed off majority appears to be the normal solution.
    how should jews' power and influence be taken from them? what policy position are you advocating?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

I was merely pointing out that Jews are over represented in your government by aproximately 1,000%
    Furthermore, every other minority is under represented.

I would suggest that this bias is not a random coincedence.
    US population is 1.5% Jewish, 6% of the House Jewish, 8% of the Senate. Your numbers are way off.
    You're quoting figures of those who practise Judaism as a religion and ignoring those with Jewish ancestors, and or dual Israeli citizenship.

There is currently at least 13 senators with dual Israeli citizenship alone.

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) Barbara Boxer (D-CA) Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Al Franken (D-MN) Herb Kohl (D-WI) Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT) Carl Levin (D-MI) Bernie Sanders (Independent-VT) Charles Schumer (D-NY) Ron Wyden (D-OR) Michael Bennet (D-CO)

Add Brian Schatz and Jackiy Rosen and that's at least 15% of the Senate.

Comments

JoeD: Barbara Boxer retired 2 years ago. But I hear she still eats bagels for breakfast.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 02-18-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Load Metric

US population is 1.5% Jewish, 6% of the House Jewish, 8% of the Senate. Your numbers are way off.
    You're quoting figures of those who practise Judaism as a religion and ignoring those with Jewish ancestors, and or dual Israeli citizenship.

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) Barbara Boxer (D-CA) Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Al Franken (D-MN) Herb Kohl (D-WI) Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT) Carl Levin (D-MI) Bernie Sanders (Independent-VT) Charles Schumer (D-NY) Ron Wyden (D-OR) Michael Bennet (D-CO)
    this looks like you just listed all jews in the senate

Load Metric

Uhhh... the bolded ones are definitely no longer in the US Senate.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 02-18-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

are you sure you're not a complete nutcase?

The strange, anti-Semitic Internet rumor that Bernie Sanders has Israeli citizenship

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7fc335bee819

Load Metric
    this moron got that list from quora.

Load Metric
    "Sichel tracked down a mention of Sanders being a dual citizen in the comments section of a Facebook page, where a user had posted a list of senators and representatives who "have both Israel and U.S. citizenships."

"No source is given," Sichel wrote, "because the list is a total fabrication, not to mention created by an anti-Semite and anti-Zionist, which is given away by the fact that it says ‘Jewish Lobby,’ ‘#israelwarcrime,’ ‘AIPAC: Buying Congress one seat at a time,’ ‘Rothschild,’ and features an American flag with a Star of David replacing the 50 stars."

https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...-bernie-sande/

this is the same list this idiot is referring to.

and i assume the salty_aus account is now history and fps can move on to his third one

Load Metric
    Or perhaps this kook-authored site:

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/06...p-with-israel/

Or the one it got a cunard-generating graphic from:

https://govbanknotes.wordpress.com/2...dual-citizens/

Name:  33C171B3-25D4-4BB7-8402-67C72033B680.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  150.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric

roger stone's instagram with a picture of the judge in his case and crosshairs
    Looks like Stone is going back to Court over this - he (and his lawyers) better wear an extra pair of underwear to the hearing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Load Metric
    @NBCNews

NEW: Exclusive: Trump admin. launches global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, US officials tell @NBCNews

Thanks Obama.

Load Metric

are you sure you're not a complete nutcase?

The strange, anti-Semitic Internet rumor that Bernie Sanders has Israeli citizenship

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7fc335bee819
    Franken resigned, Boxer retired, and Herb Kohl hasn't been a Senator for 6 years, same thing with Lieberman. Levin hasn't been for 3 years. Geez.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And Lautenburg died in 2013 or thereabouts.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    By putting up his outdated and innacurate list, Salty does highlight an important reality moving forward. The Democratic Party is de-Jewing itself. Most of the people on that list who actually are still senators won’t be around in 20 years, and there are no young Jews in the pipelines to take their place. MoSt young Jews realize that due to intersectionality and the oppression olympicss which increasingly shape the emerging left, there is no place for white Jews in leftist politics.

If you do actually think there is a Jewish problem in US politics rest assured that demographic trends will make this a non issue soon enough.

Comments

devidee: White Jews LULZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Yup that was shit post. On my phone and realised the moment I hit send that list was utter bullshit... one of them is dead too.

Flame away chaps.

Comments

gimmick:

cleatus:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Yup that was shit post. On my phone and realised the moment I hit send that list was utter bullshit... one of them is dead too.

Flame away chaps.
    i appreciate owning up to it, but what type of websites do you go to in order to believe that sort of thing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    By putting up his outdated and innacurate list, Salty does highlight an important reality moving forward. The Democratic Party is de-Jewing itself. Most of the people on that list who actually are still senators won’t be around in 20 years, and there are no young Jews in the pipelines to take their place. MoSt young Jews realize that due to intersectionality and the oppression olympicss which increasingly shape the emerging left, there is no place for white Jews in leftist politics.

If you do actually think there is a Jewish problem in US politics rest assured that demographic trends will make this a non issue soon enough.
    Weirdly, american jews marry non-jews far more often than not, and their children are over 80% more likely to marry non-jews. There won't even be jews in the US at all as this continues.

I know salty will be pissed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Weirdly, american jews marry non-jews far more often than not, and their children are over 80% more likely to marry non-jews. There won't even be jews in the US at all as this continues.

I know salty will be pissed.
    Minorities in power is a bit of an historical problem. I have no idea is it a real problem since people in power get shuffled all the time anyways.

Say imperialism/colonialism to stuff within our lifetime like South-Africa, Iraq and Syria. More of a 3rd world thingie today with some help from West, Russia and China.

Obv do know the traditional antisemitism, dogwhistles and plethora of solid information about the "jew problem" far right has spread for decades (Russia also does that just to stir things up).

In US politics there's a bit of influence from Israel. Dunno how much of it is bought, how much is natural and how much is some batshit crazy christian right stuff.

Comments

MumblesBadly: At least 4/5ths batshit crazy christian right stuff

Load Metric

Flame away chaps.
    i appreciate owning up to it, but what type of websites do you go to in order to believe that sort of thing?
    This incident highlights something about prejudice: How likely one is to believe and pass along bullshit in the heat of an argument. Extremists and the disingenuous want the inflammatory bullshit to penetrate as far into the minds of the mainstream as possible. And it can result in even marginally biased folks putting faith in highly dubious claims.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The number of Jewish people within our political parties really should be a non-issue. If you have a problem with the fact that somebody is Jewish and holds a level of power then that pretty much makes you Anti-Semitic. (actually, it makes you a raging Anti-Semite)

But if you have a Jewish politician who acts in the interest of Israel, sometimes before the country they were elected to serve, then you have every right to question that without being labelled as an Anti-Semite.

And when ordinally people do question the integrity of such politicians, they're ridiculed and crucified on every single public platform in the country. And it's even worse for political/public figures. Because if they dare to even hint at there being a conflict of interest with certain Jewish politicians who have put Israel before their own country & party, then their careers are as good as over.

And I'm speaking here from the perspective of my own country, not America. Because maybe it's different over there and isn't even an issue?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information