Page 804 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 30470475479480080180280380480580680780881485490413041804 ... LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,080 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    How long until Trump loses his mind again and just goes off on Rand Paul on Twitter? I'm sure Rand won't be his only target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I wouldn't have been mad at the Republicans for not releasing shit until the health care bill passed just like the democrats did, in fact i think they fucked up for not doing that, obviously every single detail of the bill was going to be criticised by the whining hypocritical leftist fucks.

Trump just needs to drop the facist hammer on these communist fucks in the media, asap.
    lol, who knew that rand paul, mike lee, louie gohmert, the entire house freedom caucus, rush limbaugh, glenn beck, sean hannity, breitbart, laura ingraham, ann coulter, the club for growth, freedom partners, the koch brothers, the heritage foundation, [insert name of every single conservative on the planet] were leftist?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    How long until Trump loses his mind again and just goes off on Rand Paul on Twitter? I'm sure Rand won't be his only target.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL. Forgot about that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Rand is a true believer. I hate his opinion on this issue because it would fuck me personally, but he's the type who might stand firm with a 6 year term. The Senators are definitely the ones Trump has to worry about.

Trump could definitely bend most of the freedom caucus types in the house to his will though if he really wants this. I have no idea why he would want this bill, as it's aimed directly at his core supporters, but they won't know that until it's too late. Right now, he's far more popular in those super conservative areas than they are. If he decides to take aim at them, they'll fold, or get primaried.

This will probably come down to a few senator sweat if he really wants to push it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Why don't the libtards start a thread where they can vent to each other and talk about how the democrats are staying the course and will lose more crucial Senate and house seats instead of continuing to fagg up this thread with their shitty opinions and convoluted facts.
    if you think progressives are "losing" when the republican health care proposal would cement health insurance as a new entitlement in this country, we have different definitions of that word.
    Lol at "progressives", more like Regressives, 1000 seats lost and counting so yeah i would call that losing.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I wouldn't have been mad at the Republicans for not releasing shit until the health care bill passed just like the democrats did, in fact i think they fucked up for not doing that, obviously every single detail of the bill was going to be criticised by the whining hypocritical leftist fucks.

Trump just needs to drop the facist hammer on these communist fucks in the media, asap.
    lol, who knew that rand paul, mike lee, louie gohmert, the entire house freedom caucus, rush limbaugh, glenn beck, sean hannity, breitbart, laura ingraham, ann coulter, the club for growth, freedom partners, the koch brothers, the heritage foundation, [insert name of every single conservative on the planet] were leftist?
    Hey Hillary and all the democrats loved the bill so you should too, hey I'll just claim 99% of the world liked it because i can make statements without facts, im a progressive thats how we roll.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Going to Disney world this weekend with my family and my wife's cousins family. The wife is a genuine howel at the moon liberal. We don't see eye to eye on many things we we have managed to keep things civil, don't ask don't tell style. Her facebook wall is a minefield of liberal memes and is constantly being a SJW and getting into arguments.

Well after months of us poking and prodding them to make plans for the trip they told us to go ahead and make plans for them. OK no problem. We booked ride tickets, hotel, restaurant the whole thing and let them know the cost and they said sounds good here is a check. Fast forward to today (we arrive Friday) she finally sat down and looked at the plans and started to Shit all over them. The hotel isn't what they wanted and is under partial construction. One kid doesn't like Italian so we need to find a new reservation (impossible this close). The other doesn't want to go on pirates of the Caribbean because he's a wuss. Now they read online they can go to the anamal kingdom park in the late afternoon and the one rollercoaster has no lines so that's what they want to do. Spent an hour harrasing my wife about it while I was on the phone with work.

I politely texted her that it's too late to make wholesale changes and she cunted out about it. Well I had enough and proceeded to tell her I did make a change and that there was a recently refurbished ride and inwas able to move our pirate tickets over too.

Name:  IMG_3113.PNG
Views: 454
Size:  2.12 MB

It's 50/50 right now the joint trip is off. She wasn't happy.

:

Comments

Tellafriend: Well played.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Load Metric

if you think progressives are "losing" when the republican health care proposal would cement health insurance as a new entitlement in this country, we have different definitions of that word.
    Lol at "progressives", more like Regressives, 1000 seats lost and counting so yeah i would call that losing.
    lol, if not for obamacare, ryancare would be the most leftist bill to come out of washington since the new deal. if obama proposed this in 2009, he wouldn't have gotten ANY republican votes. but keep telling yourself that the dems aren't winning.

i'm not even saying that obamacare or government subsidized health insurance is a good thing generally. i'm just stating the reality of what is happening in this country

Load Metric

keep telling yourself that the dems aren't winning.
    Good luck on this fishing trip. I'm sure you will land a few.

Load Metric

lol, if not for obamacare, ryancare would be the most leftist bill to come out of washington since the new deal. if obama proposed this in 2009, he wouldn't have gotten ANY republican votes. but keep telling yourself that the dems aren't winning.

i'm not even saying that obamacare or government subsidized health insurance is a good thing generally. i'm just stating the reality of what is happening in this country

i actually dont believe the dems are winning at all. even in media, the most cutting analysis of our non-government comes from actual 200 proof conservatives.

i do, however, believe that the republicans know more about sihk boxing than they do actual governance at this point, and that the democrats are spending a hundred hours for every minute they spend in front of a camera figuring out how to restore sanity and continuity to this nation once Cheeto McNazi gets frog marched out of the oval office in shackles.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Hey Hillary and all the democrats loved the bill so you should too, hey I'll just claim 99% of the world liked it because i can make statements without facts, im a progressive thats how we roll.
    come on bro, you can google any of these names and see their comments on the bill, some of which have already been posted here.

but just to do your homework for you, here is a list of the articles on that leftist propaganda site breitbart right now. you tell me if you think they like the bill (which they refer to as Obamacare 2.0)

Physicians on Ryan’s Obamacare 2.0: ‘Doomed for Failure’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-for-failure/

Mental Health and Addictions Providers Condemn Changes to Healthcare System in Paul Ryan’s Obamacare 2.0

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...obamacare-2-0/

Pence Pushes Paul Ryan’s Obamacare Bill on Capitol Hill as House Republicans Push Back

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ucus-pushback/

Sean Spicer Inaccurately Claims Paul Ryan’s Health Care Bill ‘Fully’ Repeals Obamacare

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...als-obamacare/

Senator Mike Lee Opposes Speaker Ryan’s Obamacare-Lite Bill

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...are-lite-bill/

Obamacare 2.0 Guts Enforcement, Gives Illegal Aliens Health Care Through Identity Fraud

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dentity-fraud/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

keep telling yourself that the dems aren't winning.
    Good luck on this fishing trip. I'm sure you will land a few.
    lol, obviously they've been losing at the ballots. but my point is that this country is moving farther and farther to the left (i.e., to the democrats). when republicans are out there celebrating a new federal entitlement as a great idea, i think that point is pretty clear. again, i'm not even saying that's a great thing as i think i'm fairly moderate, but just stating a fact

Load Metric
    DONALD TRUMP MET FOR AN *HOUR* TODAY WITH TMZ'S HARVEY LEVIN IN A MEETING HE DELIBERATELY KEPT OFF HIS PUBLIC SCHEDULE.

Last edited by sonatine; 03-07-2017 at 08:23 PM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

honestly, repealing obamacare would be the absolute easiest thing that trump could do on this list. congress could put a bill together tomorrow and trump could sign it immediately. for fuck’s sake, congress sent a full repeal bill to obama around 2015 or so, when they knew it would be vetoed. lol suddenly now that same bill isn’t good enough. gee, it’s almost like their 2015 repeal effort was just for show.

it can’t be overstated just how damaging this would be to trump and republicans generally if they somehow fuck up the obamacare repeal. they’ve seriously been campaigning on this for damn near a decade.

i don’t think there’s any chance that the entitlement tax credits will be removed from the bill, but on the other hand it’s hard to imagine conservatives blessing a new federal entitlement when they’ve been running on fixing the debt and repealing obamacare 24/7. if i had to guess, i suppose conservatives will have to cave cause it would be so horrifically damaging to trump if they resisted. but watching the news conference with rand paul, mike lee, louie gohmert, etc., it’s just so hard to see it. i don't even think the bill would pass the house right now, much less the senate.

aside from the entitlement issue, the bill is totally fucked up cause it won’t lower healthcare costs at all but trump and ryan says those changes will be coming later whatever that means.

there's a rock climbing phrase.. i think its 'rim locked' or something along those lines.. its where you end up in a place on the mountain where you cant go either up or down, youre just stuck.

the republicans are rim locked. they had one (1) chance to show up with a viable replacement and drop it in for the win:

they cant repeal obamacare, or they are proper fucked.

they cant pass this bill, or they are proper fucked.

if they do somehow pass this bill, they are just as fucked because the village idiots who are propping them up are going to be piiiiiiissed when they see how little their actual literal lives matter to the people they just voted into power.
    This could be verified by OSA as he's a veteran rock climber. Ask him about a three pointer as well.

Load Metric
    Perfectly summing up the last year and a half, Steve Spicer argued today that Trumpcare is clearly better than Obamacare because it's shorter. Even though, as you noted, it's only the first of 3 phases.

Name:  trumpcare.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  44.1 KB

Also, 7 of the bill's 66 pages are entirely about preventing lottery winners from getting Medicaid. Because those 40 people are obviously a huge drain on the system. We actually have no idea what the financial impact of the bill would be, because the Republicans refuse to allow the CBO to do their jobs and evaluate that.

Load Metric
    DONALD TRUMP MET FOR AN *HOUR* TODAY WITH TMZ'S HARVEY LEVIN IN A MEETING HE DELIBERATELY KEPT OFF HIS PUBLIC SCHEDULE.

It must be about the pee tapes.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

It must be about the pee tapes.

I'm thinking Melenia divorce?

2nd on the list, and its close, is yet another video tape of him tee'ing off on the blacks.

Comments

thesidedish: YES I LOVE THIS IDEA, LETS SEE HOW MANY TIMES U CAN BE WRONG ABOUT THE SAME THING

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is all you need to know, what a fuckin disaster.

Some R's are still pissed that not enough poor people will lose coverage.

wow
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-07-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Thread Information