Page 2071 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 1071157119712021206120672068206920702071207220732074207520812121 ... LastLast
Results 41,401 to 41,420 of 42941

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

Shhhh. You’re ruining it.

ETA: You are right that it probably is a bad bet. I was more betting that he wouldn’t come up with the $1k.
    ban this faggot rn
    I don’t really care about the odds. It’s free money as long as we include enough time and also like if Trump flees the country or something and isn’t technically indicted. Also, I don’t want my money locked up for an extended period so there’s a sweet spot where there’s enough time but not too much. I’m not sure where that is.

ETA: I also sort of enter into a put contract on Bitcoin, because Druff would have to convert it to $ and then I get $ back and have to rebuy BTC.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Gun control retards check this out

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...-out-to-owners

Police collected 1078 firearms, and $6.2m was spent running the buyback and amnesty.

Just over $2.4m was spent paying compensation to firearms owners, while the rest, the police say, was spent on things like staffing, information and communications technology, information and advertising campaigns, and other administrative costs.

One year later

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...s-data-reveals

10:35 am today
    Firearms injuries and deaths occurring at record rates, data reveals

On Monday, New Zealand's Deputy Commissioner Mike Clement said that a website used by firearms owners to register and relinquish their weapons was subject to a security lapse, in which an arms dealer notified the police that they were able to access other account information without permission.

Names, addresses, dates of birth, firearms license numbers and bank account details were accessible, as reported by The Guardian, in what Nicole McKee, from the Council of Licensed Firearms Owners called a "shopping list for criminals."

Once made aware of the incident, Clement says that the platform was immediately shut down and will not be used again until law enforcement is sure it is safe to do so. If security issues remain, criminals may be able to gain access to lists of weapons and parts -- as well as their locations -- ahead of the amnesty and buyback system's closure, potentially resulting in theft or owners being put at risk.

Until the issue is resolved, law enforcement will be relying on manual registration methods.

"We have been able to identify the error back to an update made by our vendor last week which provided dealers a higher level of access to the notifications database," Clement said. "The update was not authorized by police [...] We take the privacy of the public information we hold seriously and we will undertake our own additional checks to ensure the system is secure before the online notification platform is reestablished."

Last edited by ok25; 08-30-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Let me know when you have the 15K escrowed with Druff and I'll send him the 1K.
    Ok, I’ll DM Druff for Bitcoin address. I have one caveat. Should be no problem. Let’s just make it a “this year” bet. You get paid at midnight, January 1st, and obviously the bet isn’t official until $1k is received.
    My date is election day, November 8, 2022. That won't change. I actually think you have probably better than 50/50 on this bet. But 1K is jackshit to me. About what I make in a day. I don't mind donating that much.

I think DOJ will be trying very very very very very very hard, repeat, very, very, very, very, very, hard to charge Trump with Obstruction before the midterms to sway the vote. Its the easiest charge they can get away with.

That's all this whole bullshit is about for the dems, effecting the midterm election. Because you wokes have nothing else to run on. You can't run on the economy, crime, the border, inflation, gas prices. So you have to weaponize the justice system and criminalize your opposition.

Sleazeballs. Every fucking one of you.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The question is NOT "Will Donald Trump be charged and convicted?"

The question is will Donald Trump be allowed to do his state time along with his federal time?

Donald Trump will be charged with Espionage which carry a prison sentence of up to 10 years.

Trump will also be charged with to Conspiracy to Defraud the United States which carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

In addition, Trump faces state charges in New York for major fraud regarding his businesses and state charges in Georgia for trying to fix an election.

If Donald Trump makes a deal now, he may get out of prison when he's 90 years old.

Load Metric
    ETA: You are right that it probably is a bad bet. I was more betting that he wouldn’t come up with the $1k.
    Betting that I don't have 1K is the stupidest bet you could make. Sobchak once commented that I couldn't come up with 10K to cover a bet. I immediately put a pic of 10K up on PFA. And also, I'm a gold collector. This is what I have added to my collection in just the last few months. And two weeks ago I bought 3 Gold Eagles and 2 more gold bars. Next week I'll probably buy 5 ounces of something.

But here's a little advice. You should sit on gold for the longterm. I buy it with money I won't be needing in the short to midterm.

Since we are possibly going to be in a recession it may be better to sit on cash if you are looking to buy anything like a used car, truck, RV, boat, etc (Buying anything new is stupid because of depreciation. Even millionaires shouldn't buy new cars). When we get deep into a recession people will start desperately selling off their shit. That's when you find some really good deals. I'll upgrade to a newer vehicle. And I always pay cash.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Comments

TheXFactor: No Trump Gold Coin :(
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-31-2022 at 06:05 AM.

Load Metric
    Trump demands reinstatement as 'rightful' president or 'a new Election, immediately!' as some Republicans seek distance from him

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...g-party-2022-8

Donald Trump should just delare himself "Dictator For Life" and have his minions march on Washington, DC immediately.

Comments

mickeycrimm: All the dictating comes from the left

Load Metric
    Betting that I don't have 1K is the stupidest bet you could make. Sobchak once commented that I couldn't come up with 10K to cover a bet. I immediately put a pic of 10K up on PFA. And also, I'm a gold collector. This is what I have added to my collection in just the last few months. And two weeks ago I bought 3 Gold Eagles and 2 more gold bars. Next week I'll probably buy 5 ounces of something.

But here's a little advice. You should sit on gold for the longterm. I buy it with money I won't be needing in the short to midterm.

Since we are possibly going to be in a recession it may be better to sit on cash if you are looking to buy anything like a used car, truck, RV, boat, etc (Buying anything new is stupid because of depreciation. Even millionaires shouldn't buy new cars). When we get deep into a recession people will start desperately selling off their shit. That's when you find some really good deals. I'll upgrade to a newer vehicle. And I always pay cash.

Personally I'm always reassured that a guy can pony up 1k when he flaunts his HSN collection.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Gun control retards check this out

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...-out-to-owners

Police collected 1078 firearms, and $6.2m was spent running the buyback and amnesty.

Just over $2.4m was spent paying compensation to firearms owners, while the rest, the police say, was spent on things like staffing, information and communications technology, information and advertising campaigns, and other administrative costs.

One year later

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...s-data-reveals

10:35 am today
    Firearms injuries and deaths occurring at record rates, data reveals

On Monday, New Zealand's Deputy Commissioner Mike Clement said that a website used by firearms owners to register and relinquish their weapons was subject to a security lapse, in which an arms dealer notified the police that they were able to access other account information without permission.

Names, addresses, dates of birth, firearms license numbers and bank account details were accessible, as reported by The Guardian, in what Nicole McKee, from the Council of Licensed Firearms Owners called a "shopping list for criminals."

Once made aware of the incident, Clement says that the platform was immediately shut down and will not be used again until law enforcement is sure it is safe to do so. If security issues remain, criminals may be able to gain access to lists of weapons and parts -- as well as their locations -- ahead of the amnesty and buyback system's closure, potentially resulting in theft or owners being put at risk.

Until the issue is resolved, law enforcement will be relying on manual registration methods.

"We have been able to identify the error back to an update made by our vendor last week which provided dealers a higher level of access to the notifications database," Clement said. "The update was not authorized by police [...] We take the privacy of the public information we hold seriously and we will undertake our own additional checks to ensure the system is secure before the online notification platform is reestablished."

This failure by the government to properly maintain the security of a centralized list of registered gun owners doesnt discount the value of instituting co-civil liability for gun merchants and private sellers for crimes committed with weapons they sell/distribute. That would incentivize those in the gun industry to properly vet dealers and customers for the risk of them committing crimes with those weapons.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Too bad Hillary accidently deleted like 3 important emails, and didn't take 100's of documents home w/her, or
    Everyone at Fox "news" would be up in arms defending her. #Hypocrites.

Where the F did Trump find this so called "attorney"?
    Looks like she was at MAL selling him a tanning bed.

Espionage is so mundane. Really?
    But you want Hillary at Gitmo for 1/1000th of what Trump did.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: JimmyG just owning heads

mickeycrimm: keep drinking the kool-aid

TheXFactor: Fuck Trump!!!

NaturalBornHustler: get monkeypox fag
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Amazing at this point that Jimmy believes Hillary "accidentally" did anything.

Load Metric
    if the republicans keep back peddling like this they are going to end up democrats by the next pres election.

Comments

devidee: They’ve always been Democrats.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Amazing at this point that Jimmy believes Hillary "accidentally" did anything.
    Do you think Trump should be indicted?

Whuddas aside, things seem pretty insurmountable at this point.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Personally I'm always reassured that a guy can pony up 1k when he flaunts his HSN collection.
    I don't buy jewelry. I buy gold bars and coins that are .9999% pure gold. And I don't buy on TV or online. You see those gold commercials on Fox News? Hell, they are only going to charge you 10 or 11% above spot price. Ripoff.

I buy from brick & mortor gold dealers. They are usually in the form of coin shops. You get better deals than online or TV. Right now 1 oz. Maple Leafs are going for $1830 on Ebay. I can buy in brick & mortor for $1804 which is $76 above the current comex spot price. So about 4% above spot price. The spot price can fluctuate wildly so you want to know the current spot price when you buy so that you know you aren't getting ripped off.

The video was funny, sloppytard, but only an idiot would sell pure gold at a pawn shop. Most of them will offer you maybe 5% below spot. Ripoff!

I've never sold any of my gold but I know how to because I need to know it's value. Gold dealers should be offering you at least spot price or better. I know one gold dealer that offers to buy gold from the public for $20 above spot price. She sells at $80 above spot price. She's highly competitive.

When I intend to buy I take a look at the spot price first then call a dealer and ask what their price is that day. That way I can compare it to the spot price. Just google gold dealers in any town. Some will try to rip you off so keep calling until you find a competitive gold dealer.

Buying gold bars and coins is no fuss, no muss if the transaction is under 10K. You don't have to produce ID or anything. Just say "Hey, I want two 1 oz. gold bars." Hand them the money and they will hand you the bars and you walk out the door. They don't even know your name.

But, sloppytard! Whatabout Trump?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-31-2022 at 03:06 PM.

Load Metric

I don't buy jewelry. I buy gold bars and coins that are .9999% pure gold. And I don't buy on TV or online. You see those gold commercials on Fox News? Hell, they are only going to charge you 10 or 11% above spot price. Ripoff.

I buy from brick & mortor gold dealers. They are usually in the form of coin shops. You get better deals than online or TV. Right now 1 oz. Maple Leafs are going for $1830 on Ebay. I can buy in brick & mortor for $1804 which is $76 above the current comex spot price. So about 4% above spot price. The spot price can fluctuate wildly so you want to know the current spot price when you buy so that you know you aren't getting ripped off.

The video was funny, sloppytard, but only an idiot would sell pure gold at a pawn shop. Most of them will offer you maybe 5% below spot. Ripoff!

I've never sold any of my gold but I know how to because I need to know it's value. Gold dealers should be offering you at least spot price or better. I know one gold dealer that offers to buy gold from the public for $20 above spot price. She sells at $80 above spot price. She's highly competitive.

When I intend to buy I take a look at the spot price first then call a dealer and ask what their price is that day. That way I can compare it to the spot price. Just google gold dealers in any town. Some will try to rip you off so keep calling until you find a competitive gold dealer.

Buying gold bars and coins is no fuss, no muss if the transaction is under 10K. You don't have to produce ID or anything. Just say "Hey, I want two 1 oz. gold bars." Hand them the money and they will hand you the bars and you walk out the door. They don't even know your name.

You move around a bunch, do you just keep it in the van?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if the republicans keep back peddling like this they are going to end up democrats by the next pres election.

Sadly this classic bit now represents the current state of the republican party more than D's.

Load Metric
    Name:  5BE91709-D9D7-4A8E-8EED-22AA85C26680.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  95.9 KB

Comments

mickeycrimm: None of the images have a top secret doc in them
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You move around a bunch, do you just keep it in the van?
    Yes, I keep the gold in my van down by the river....Nitwit.

I keep my gold in a very secure location, a safe deposit box.

But whaddabout Trump!?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-01-2022 at 06:43 AM.

Load Metric
    If you were offended by Joe,
    # 1 be offended
    # 2 you are a fascist, deal w/it. I.E. A NAZI like 1930's Germany.

But this thing where Joe Biden isn't enough of a uniter for the GOP
    I say FUCK YOU

From a Child Molester that give out ice cream to kids to "Lets Go Brandan", you guys call him every name in the book,
    then cry that he isn't enough of a uniter?????? Jim Jordan?

That is all the GOP does is cry. Well I guess you guys also force child birth, make guns legal everywhere, get low taxes for the rich, & Trump.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Silver
    Load Metric
    Trump is the far more honorable criminal
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Sanlmar: Interesting morsel. +1

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    If you were offended by Joe,
    # 1 be offended
    # 2 you are a fascist, deal w/it. I.E. A NAZI like 1930's Germany.

But this thing where Joe Biden isn't enough of a uniter for the GOP
    I say FUCK YOU

From a Child Molester that give out ice cream to kids to "Lets Go Brandan", you guys call him every name in the book,
    then cry that he isn't enough of a uniter?????? Jim Jordan?

That is all the GOP does is cry. Well I guess you guys also force child birth, make guns legal everywhere, get low taxes for the rich, & Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ant-mid-speech

Retard brain

Comments

devidee: Dystopian hellscape.

Thread Information