Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Must not lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

ur an atheist, hows that gonna happen
    Do you seriously have no problem with this case? The pedo shit seriously doesn't bother you?

I said I think the 14 year old is most likely fake. so otherwise the guy was hitting on legal in Alabama women

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    It's bigger than that. Remember when the republicans used to accuse the Democrats of "class warfare?" The class war is over. The super-rich won by a landslide.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Do you seriously have no problem with this case? The pedo shit seriously doesn't bother you?

You don't even know what a pedo is.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Apparently you don't either....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Sloppy Joe: you tacitly support a pedophile

bro u don't even know whats going on, ur a millennial drone living in another libtard haven
    What's going on bro
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I said I think the 14 year old is most likely fake. so otherwise the guy was hitting on legal in Alabama women
    Why do you think it's fake?

Load Metric

Because if it were real he would have to deal with it. Better to call it fake and suppress his shame.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

bro u don't even know whats going on, ur a millennial drone living in another libtard haven
    What's going on bro

politics is a persuasion scam to influence aloof voters. making up/carefully wording headlines to shovel at ppl who then in turn think they got it all figured out is what its all about. the parties don't even care if what they say is true, they just know that trying to affect ppl's emotions is the easiest way to win votes. that's why they don't even try to get anything done, doesn't really matter much when it comes to who gets to be in power.

and from what ive seen the democrats have gone full persuasion smears in the last cpl years, at least from when ive been paying close attention. they are legit not even trying to do anything else. and because they are so virtuous and totally right in their minds (and the party of atheists) they think its ok if they cheat to win

Load Metric

What's going on bro

politics is a persuasion scam to influence aloof voters. making up/carefully wording headlines to shovel at ppl who then in turn think they got it all figured out is what its all about. the parties don't even care if what they say is true, they just know that trying to affect ppl's emotions is the easiest way to win votes. that's why they don't even try to get anything done, doesn't really matter much when it comes to who gets to be in power.

and from what ive seen the democrats have gone full persuasion smears in the last cpl years, at least from when ive been paying close attention. they are legit not even trying to do anything else. and because they are so virtuous and totally right in their minds (and the party of atheists) they think its ok if they cheat to win
    This is how the Russians were able to influence the election, and yet you can't see the connection.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Must be nice to see the world in such simple, black and white absolutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Because if it were real he would have to deal with it. Better to call it fake and suppress his shame.
    You don't think the fact that he was banned from a mall, signed a girls yearbook, and first was attracted to his wife when he saw her at 15 years old at a dance has any relevance?

Diamond
    Load Metric

What's going on bro

This is how the Russians were able to influence the election, and yet you can't see the connection.
    and that's exactly why ur garbage at this. ya moron some 10th rate memes influenced the election. /The_donald made 20 memes 20 times better per day

edit: did u actually see the Russia memes? they are fkn scroll overs

Comments

Mintjewlips: SIDEGOD IS GOD

Load Metric

and that's exactly why ur garbage at this. ya moron some 10th rate memes influenced the election. /The_donald made 20 memes 20 times better per day

when you sober up, look for an actual third party analysis of the impact the social media program had beyond 'facebook ads'. specifically the twitter work, the fringe news site articles, and the comments section seeding.

i mean maybe its a 'smart person thing' where if you dont understand human psychology, all this looks totally ineffective to you, but if that were the case it seems pretty stupid for the russians to have vast resources invested in the troll farms that ran those programs, n'est pas?

Comments

hongkonger: Who says he's going to sober up?

MumblesBadly: Agreed, but it's "n'est-ce pas".

gimmick:

ToasterOven: this

Muck Ficon: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

You don't think the fact that he was banned from a mall, signed a girls yearbook, and first was attracted to his wife when he saw her at 15 years old at a dance has any relevance?
    It is Alabama we're talking about after all.

Not sure if you misread my post or are being sarcastic.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    It is Alabama we're talking about after all.

Not sure if you misread my post or are being sarcastic.
    Oh shit. I thought dish made that response. A thousand apologies.

Comments

hongkonger: No worries bro

Load Metric
    The projection is on fleek tonight....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric

when you sober up, look for an actual third party analysis of the impact the social media program had beyond 'facebook ads'. specifically the twitter work, the fringe news site articles, and the comments section seeding.

i mean maybe its a 'smart person thing' where if you dont understand human psychology, all this looks totally ineffective to you, but if that were the case it seems pretty stupid for the russians to have vast resources invested in the troll farms that ran those programs, n'est pas?

all the shit ur describing is actually what the DNC paid for all over the internet with their going thru the motions talentless correct the record troll farm. the entire basis of the current democrat party mirrors their leader Hillary's plan of accuse the other side of what ur doing to muddy the waters. if the American public knew how dirty they played the game, only someone who wants free $ would vote Democrat. and it was easy for actual talented passionate trolls like me to make their paid troll farm look like complete stooges in the comment sections since they didn't actually have any ideas. pretty sure they were even buying up Hillary shares on predictit as a means of influence

Load Metric
    ok cool but what i said tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Looooool!!! You guys are still here arguing with these clowns?

Best thing I've done was stick them on ignore. It's painful even reading their drivel in your quotes. Stop the insanity!!!!

Comments

thesidedish: russia donkeys like u are making the world a worse place, enabling the democrats to not even try

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

This is the type of thing I was talking about earlier.

Democrats like Mr. Wikler above are taking a fact (the elimination of the deduction of state and local taxes paid from your federal tax liability) and twisting it into an insidious plot to destroy public education.

First off, I want to say that I do NOT support the elimination of this deduction. I think that's an awful idea, for many reasons -- not the least of which being the concept of double taxation.

However, this is not a "war" on public education, and in fact the schools will still be collecting the same amount of tax money that they were before. This actually hurts the taxpaying individual, as he ends up with a higher tax bill.

I've heard the dumb argument as to how this can negatively affect the schools. It goes like this:

- School district runs out of money

- School district says, "Hey, let's propose a new tax in order to get more funding", and it gets put on the ballot

- Whereas before when people would vote YES on the new tax because they'd get part of it back via a federal deduction, now they will vote NO on the new tax because they don't get that anymore

- Ballot measure loses, whereas before it would have won

- Schools remain broke, kids have to sit on the floor because the schools can't afford desks anymore, students sit in 30 degree classrooms because schools can't pay the heating bill, and the textbooks are all from 1944 because the schools can't afford new ones. OMG OMG OMG OMG

But that's not reality.

The truth is that public schools have been playing fast and loose with tax increases for a long time, choosing to pass the burden onto taxpayers, rather than look at their own over-compartmentalized budgets full of waste.

If this tax change makes it a bit harder for schools to ramrod tax increases down the public's throat via "what about the children?" scare tactics, then that's the one good thing that came out of it.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone thinks, "Oh, I have a federal deduction for local taxes, so I'll vote yes" when deciding to vote to approve a tax increase. Typically people are either for it ("sure, it's for a good cause") or against it ("let the school district budget better instead of reaching into my wallet"), and I doubt this new tax plan will change people's voting habits much, regarding local taxes.

But let's even concede here that it will, as the left is claiming.

That still isn't defunding public schools. It would just be making it more difficult for them to grab ADDITIONAL funding beyond what they already have.

The tax break for private schools is a totally separate matter, and Mr. Wikler is misleadingly connecting the two.

I have mixed feelings about private school tax breaks, but that's another subject for another time.

Bottom line is that, while I agree that this change was stupid and needs to be reversed, it's not the attack on schools that the left wants you to believe it is.

This is a prime example of taking something actually bad (the removal of the state/local taxes paid deduction) and instead of reporting on it honestly, falsely claiming it's something much worse.

Thread Information