Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Negreanu's two Twitch meltdowns cause him to get banned

Blog Entries

Daniel Negreanu's two Twitch meltdowns cause him to get banned

July 10:

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1281890893738409985

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1281891631621459968

Then some troll named "Tom Estrada" who insulted his wife Amanda on Friday, and Daniel lost it.

The clip was deleted, but re-uploaded tonight by SrslySirius:

Here's a video recently released by Doug Polk which mocks the entire thing:

Today, he released a joke "statement" regarding what occurred (go to 5:45 and 7:20):

I'm surprised GGPoker is tolerating this. Certainly that's not what they were looking for when they signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    July 10:

I'm surprised GGPoker is tolerating this. Certainly that's not what they were looking for when they signed him.
    So what? He's not a robot/guy on the telly who is consistently emotionless

I've been in similar situations re: dead software but the difference is no one is monitoring my every move.

You often rail against people you say are portraying something they are not but can't accept real emotions from a known entity?

It's up to GGPoker as to what they deem acceptable. Nothing to do with your puritanical ideals
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

splintit, dwain, sidedouche, vulva, BiffCovid

pokerfraudavert.com

coming soon

Blog Entries
    Name:  dustin1zh2.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  48.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    July 10:

I've been in similar situations re: dead software but the difference is no one is monitoring my every move.

You often rail against people you say are portraying something they are not but can't accept real emotions from a known entity?

It's up to GGPoker as to what they deem acceptable. Nothing to do with your puritanical ideals
    Problem is Mike the mouth had a meltdown a few weeks ago and Daniel was very critical. Called Mike unhinged and such. After Daniel’s first meltdown Mike and Doug clapped back for the hypocrisy.

Comments

JeffDime: +

I've been in similar situations

BAH HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

BAH HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA!

It's true, I'm Jed Negreanu, Daniels better looking twin. I taught em everting i nu

pokerfraudavert.com

coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Problem is Mike the mouth had a meltdown a few weeks ago and Daniel was very critical. Called Mike unhinged and such. After Danielís first meltdown Mike and Doug clapped back for the hypocrisy.

Oh look over there. Something else is happening. Stay on topic
    or :GTFO

Comments

nightmarefish: Try not to be so clueless. Also, didn’t realize you were a fanboy. Sad

pokerfraudavert.com

coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

BAH HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA!

Funny boy, have you never had software lock up on you?
    If not I can't believe you've played online before.

I was comparing my measly buy in to a high roller buy in
    only for the level of frustration due to a software problem

the dollar amount is subjective

pokerfraudavert.com

coming soon

FOXNEWSLIVE

Daniel Negreanu begged to get on twitch and is now cast asunder
    Last edited by limitles; 07-27-2020 at 09:17 PM.

pokerfraudavert.com

coming soon

some troll named ThomasStratta insulted his wife Amanda on Friday, and Daniel lost it.

The clip has been deleted, but I'm sure it will resurface at some point.
    I still have all the raw footage, so I'll upload it to my channel if it really got deleted.

I don't actually work for Doug anymore. I just put that video together one afternoon for fun and asked him if I could put it up there. He said sure. It proceeded to smash various records for the channel LOL

It looks like Daniel's "apology" video makes some direct references to me. It's kind of a bummer, but I totally get it. I would hate me too.

Daniel and I used to be friendly. I wouldn't say friends, but we hung out a few times. He used to DM me song ideas, and was always generous with his time for interviews back when I worked in poker media.

He was a fan.

Once PokerStars started scamming people and Daniel went into full shill mode, there was no avoiding trolling him. The game is the game.

I think the dildo gif stuff (seen at the end of my recent video) is the straw that broke the camel's back. A PFA thread is actually responsible for that: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...estep-and-Plol

After this I was dead to him. He pretended to no longer know who I am, referring to me as the "dildos guy". Shortly afterward he blocked me.

Comments

Texter: Vid is top top

Shizzmoney: DN dildo rep

The rest is kind of history, a lot of videos were made and lols were had at his expense.

Behind the scenes there have been some consequences for this. Daniel holds a lot of influence in this industry, and he has spitefully intervened in some spots. Fortunately I'm doing okay.

There is more, but I can only say so much. These outbursts you're seeing from him are flashes of his true colors. People are genuinely afraid to speak out against him. But his falling stock might change things. We'll see.

Anyway, here's the "fuck you in your ass" rant.

Comments

zealanddonk: Quality work, please stay

What was that about ass fucking, and One stepping?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Once PokerStars started scamming people and Daniel went into full shill mode, there was no avoiding trolling him. The game is the game.

I think the dildo gif stuff (seen at the end of my recent video) is the straw that broke the camel's back. A PFA thread is actually responsible for that: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...estep-and-Plol

After this I was dead to him. He pretended to no longer know who I am, referring to me as the "dildos guy". Shortly afterward he blocked me.
    I actually saw the final conversation before he blocked you. You're correct that it was probably due to the dildo gif. I believe you two were arguing back and forth as to whether or not the handicap spot pic was a photoshop, and then he pivoted to saying that you were just a troll. He cited the dildo gif as evidence that you were a troll and nothing more. Then he blocked you. Or at least that's how I remember it.

To be honest, I'm very surprised he can't simply control himself and keep playing the part of "friendly guy who is great for poker". He did it successfully until the Supernova Elite thing happened, and then he started having weird outbursts on Twitter every so often.

I've seen him in action at the WSOP. He does a great job being friendly and accessible to everyone. I was impressed. With some of his actions over the past 4 years, I'm much less impressed.

Black in mouth and pink in hand IMO, other than that A+
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

Internet Poker isn't for everyone.

Don't become a Phil Hellmuth Jr over 56 year old loser.

Time to retire.

GG Daniel.

I actually saw the final conversation before he blocked you. You're correct that it was probably due to the dildo gif. I believe you two were arguing back and forth as to whether or not the handicap spot pic was a photoshop, and then he pivoted to saying that you were just a troll. He cited the dildo gif as evidence that you were a troll and nothing more. Then he blocked you. Or at least that's how I remember it.

To be honest, I'm very surprised he can't simply control himself and keep playing the part of "friendly guy who is great for poker". He did it successfully until the Supernova Elite thing happened, and then he started having weird outbursts on Twitter every so often.

I've seen him in action at the WSOP. He does a great job being friendly and accessible to everyone. I was impressed. With some of his actions over the past 4 years, I'm much less impressed.
    He had his outbursts back in the rec.gambling.poker days. He had a bit of drinking problem. Around the time he was feuding with Gary Carson and Annie Duke. Fairly sure he stopped drinking for a decade or so. I don't think he drank all that too much, but he was just a bad drunk.

I feel bad for the doggos.

Thread Information