Page 843 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 34374379383383984084184284384484584684785389394313431843 ... LastLast
Results 16,841 to 16,860 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I think I solved the immigration problem. First and foremost, this is right leaning, as it should be, because the Republicans run the White House and both the house and Senate. There are repercussions when there is a majority so we deal with it for now. Two years maybe things change.

First the three major items the left are against but have to happen. The wall will be built, the end of sanctuary cities and the executive order for those countries specified in said order. I don't care who pays for the wall but he ran on and got elected on building the damn wall so it needs to get done.

As for the illegal immigrants. Once the wall is completed, any illegal sitting in prison from a felony is automatically deported never to set foot on US soil again. If they come back it will be punishable by death. Death is a strong response but we need strong. These are the worst of the worst and we're trying to make this country safer and more productive.

All current illegals are allowed to stay. They will all have to register with the government and be given identification so we know who they are. They will not be allowed to vote. They will have two years to fully assimilate into this country. I don't give a fuck what language they speak but if they can't assimilate and be completely off all government programs in two years then they will be deported. This will essentially eliminate the need for sanctuary cities since nobody will currently be here illegally. After two years, they will become US citizens and be allowed to vote.

All current immigrants who are trying to become US citizens legally will be declared US citizens immediately and the list will be empty. They will be allowed to vote immediately. We need to reward these people and they will be rewarded. They are now citizens.

There will be zero immigration allowed for two years. They will be able to get on the list and begin the process but nobody will be allowed into the country for two years.

If anyone is caught entering the country illegally in these two years, they will be deported and not be allowed to become a legal citizen forever.

I think this solves a lot of the immigration problems. It isn't perfect but nothing is. There's a little give and take on boths sides. It's simple. It also won't ever happen.
    i think liberals in congress might actually go along with this but amnesty would be real unpopular with the trump voters and a lot of the republican base

edit --except for the death part which is obv ridiculous
    I'm pretty conservative and I'd sign up for this plan right now. I see these mexicans first hand in Florida. I love them too. They work their asses off and don't cause trouble. The problem is the ones in South America that are using Mexico to come in. Mexico isn't the problem. Drugs from Mexico are a different story.

Death is extreme but it clears out our prison system and these are the worst of the worst. Need to give them an incentive not to come back. By deporting them there is no guarantee they will be imprisoned in their home countries so it is a win for them.

Load Metric
    has a member of trump's cabinet said that he or she believes that russia interfered with the election before? cause that's what happened today:

The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, appeared on Face the Nation, Sunday, to defend the Trump administration’s policies on the international stage, but when host John Dickerson grilled her over Russian involvement in the presidential election, Haley bluntly admitted that their meddling was common knowledge.

We don’t trust Russia. I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the election,” she said.”That’s a very real thing.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/real-...-the-election/

90% of trump voters don't even believe this and a member of trump's own cabinet said it? guessing she'll be fired by the end of the day

Comments

vegas1369: lol... This is why the truth always comes out. Too hard to cover up all of the deceit.

Load Metric
    I can also solve the healthcare debacle that would make both larrylaffer and Druff and I happy. Both ends of the spectrum. All the while not taking away doctor's care away from anyone. Shit will never happen anyway because our leaders on both sides are so fucked. It would be nice if they thought of the actual people who live here instead of getting reelected. Fuck them all.

Comments

The_Lurker: THIS

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Preach On Rep

Load Metric
    I think I solved the immigration problem. First and foremost, this is right leaning, as it should be, because the Republicans run the White House and both the house and Senate. There are repercussions when there is a majority so we deal with it for now. Two years maybe things change.

First the three major items the left are against but have to happen. The wall will be built, the end of sanctuary cities and the executive order for those countries specified in said order. I don't care who pays for the wall but he ran on and got elected on building the damn wall so it needs to get done.

As for the illegal immigrants. Once the wall is completed, any illegal sitting in prison from a felony is automatically deported never to set foot on US soil again. If they come back it will be punishable by death. Death is a strong response but we need strong. These are the worst of the worst and we're trying to make this country safer and more productive.

All current illegals are allowed to stay. They will all have to register with the government and be given identification so we know who they are. They will not be allowed to vote. They will have two years to fully assimilate into this country. I don't give a fuck what language they speak but if they can't assimilate and be completely off all government programs in two years then they will be deported. This will essentially eliminate the need for sanctuary cities since nobody will currently be here illegally. After two years, they will become US citizens and be allowed to vote.

All current immigrants who are trying to become US citizens legally will be declared US citizens immediately and the list will be empty. They will be allowed to vote immediately. We need to reward these people and they will be rewarded. They are now citizens.

There will be zero immigration allowed for two years. They will be able to get on the list and begin the process but nobody will be allowed into the country for two years.

If anyone is caught entering the country illegally in these two years, they will be deported and not be allowed to become a legal citizen forever.

I think this solves a lot of the immigration problems. It isn't perfect but nothing is. There's a little give and take on boths sides. It's simple. It also won't ever happen.
    i think liberals in congress might actually go along with this but amnesty would be real unpopular with the trump voters and a lot of the republican base

Fuck em. This solves a big problem and makes the country a hell of a lot safer. They'll fucking live.

It'll be very unpopular, that's why you do this early in the Presidency. After a couple years when crime and terrorism falls measurable they'll be happy about it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are a bigoted idiot!

Load Metric
    has a member of trump's cabinet said that he or she believes that russia interfered with the election before? cause that's what happened today:

The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, appeared on Face the Nation, Sunday, to defend the Trump administration’s policies on the international stage, but when host John Dickerson grilled her over Russian involvement in the presidential election, Haley bluntly admitted that their meddling was common knowledge.

We don’t trust Russia. I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the election,” she said.”That’s a very real thing.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/real-...-the-election/

90% of trump voters don't even believe this and a member of trump's own cabinet said it? guessing she'll be fired by the end of the day

everyone right of mccain (and thats a big slice of the pie) has been vocal about russian interference/psyops. but what the "MSM" has been focusing on is the much more salacious charge that trump's cabal overtly agreed to alter our official stance/policies on russia in exchange for things like targetted psyops against the american public and a huge volume of money/equity in russian businesses, and that's not a case that can be made legally much less publicly because a) russians are not fuckups when it comes to covering tracks (hollar at dead russians littering the streets) and b) a lot of the salient evidence is going to be classified.

because the average trump voter is terribly backwards and can barely figure out how to start his tractor on a cold day, those subtleties only confuse him and leave him distrustful and humiliated.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shout out to those dirty leftists, without whom OSA would be spending his summers at conversion therapy camp, praying away the gay between electrotherapy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

So we see how you spent your Saturday night.

Mine involved playing with my kid outside, going to the gym, putting my kid to sleep, and then catching up with my friends on the third leg of a pub crawl.

Your obsession with me used to be amusing, in that it showed that my Trump posts clearly tilted the shit out of you. It's moved well into creepy territory.

Load Metric
    lol @ mumbles. I'm trashing my own party and he calls me bigoted. Guy's a born fucking loser. Poor bastard has zero people in this world who love him and he will die alone and miserable. Unsurprisingly, I don't feel badly about it at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Mine involved playing with my kid outside, going to the gym, putting my kid to sleep, and then catching up with my friends on the third leg of a pub crawl.

Your obsession with me used to be amusing, in that it showed that my Trump posts clearly tilted the shit out of you. It's moved well into creepy territory.
    So you put your kid to sleep, then leave the house and go out drinking. That sounds responsible.

Load Metric
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/02/politi...rea/index.html

I wonder if China laughs at Trump's threats like we laugh at North Korea?

I was happy Hillary lost so we didn't have any world wars. But if he is calling out China that could get nasty.

Load Metric

I'm pretty conservative and I'd sign up for this plan right now. I see these mexicans first hand in Florida. I love them too. They work their asses off and don't cause trouble. The problem is the ones in South America that are using Mexico to come in. Mexico isn't the problem. Drugs from Mexico are a different story.

Death is extreme but it clears out our prison system and these are the worst of the worst. Need to give them an incentive not to come back. By deporting them there is no guarantee they will be imprisoned in their home countries so it is a win for them.
    substitute lengthy prison sentences instead of death, and make it only for violent felons, and that may actually get bipartisan support if such a thing is even possible anymore

Comments

Henry: bipartisan support... blake are you out of your fucking mind? the idea is as retardedly simplistic as when trump was drawing imaginary lines in the air with his fingers to solve healthcare.

MumblesBadly: Clears out our prisons??? You are a fucking idiot! It costs multiples the amount to keep non-lifer inmates and they are a small fraction of total prison pop. (Facepalm!)

Load Metric
    Name:  17626436_1132805136845834_3171933549838157603_n.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  32.1 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Then buggy whips
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fuck em. This solves a big problem and makes the country a hell of a lot safer. They'll fucking live.

It'll be very unpopular, that's why you do this early in the Presidency. After a couple years when crime and terrorism falls measurable they'll be happy about it.

Load Metric

So you put your kid to sleep, then leave the house and go out drinking. That sounds responsible.
    My wife obviously stayed home with the kid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shout out to those dirty leftists, without whom OSA would be spending his summers at conversion therapy camp, praying away the gay between electrotherapy.
    reminds me of clayton bigsby, the black, white supremacist; only step is real.

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

So you leave your poor wife at home with your kid so you can relive your 20's ......grow the fuck up.

How miserable are you?

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Trying to hard rep

vegas1369: Breaking new grounds on moronic posts day after day.

hongkonger: Probably less so than you

Muck Ficon: Seems like you are the miserable one
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Interesting, he even predicted search engines.

Load Metric

How miserable are you?
    ...says the guy who spent his Saturday night making weak ass photoshops of me.

Load Metric
    Trump is becoming pretty impossible to defend, even for Team Tard.

They've really lost steam over the past few pages.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Trump is becoming pretty impossible to defend, even for Team Tard.

They've really lost steam over the past few pages.
    Tyde will bail once the military announces that all food services will be contracted out to Arby's
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information