Enjoy…

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: solid thread and effort

Silver
    Load Metric
    Those photos look photoshopped to me. :/

Comments

The Boz: Because you are a moron that shits on floors in public
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric
    I don’t fish but I did install a pond in the backyard. There are a bunch of feeder fish, 2 plecos that I haven’t seen since I put them in, and one koi that is blue and silver named Bigboy.

I have managed to keep predators away in the summer by stacking small logs and branches around the edges.

Winter is a different game, opted to buy a bigger pond since feeders are now quite large and winter food game is more desperate. They will reside in my basement until spring.

It is very relaxing to end my day sitting by the pond watching the fish.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fake tits are gross desertrunner! I thought we agreed on that.

Load Metric

Women that fish.

Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Fake tits are gross desertrunner! I thought we agreed on that.
    We def agree on this, naturals rule. I just happened to find these pics and wanted to post something here totally out of the norm. I can go find some natural fish women if you like..

Also, about the fish, I’d like to grill up those fillets and make fish tacos, yum!

Side note- I do not fish, too slow and boring for me. But I do love bikini chicks and fish tacos.

Comments

country978: Yes, please. These women are sub-par

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I don’t fish but I did install a pond in the backyard. There are a bunch of feeder fish, 2 plecos that I haven’t seen since I put them in, and one koi that is blue and silver named Bigboy.

I have managed to keep predators away in the summer by stacking small logs and branches around the edges.

Winter is a different game, opted to buy a bigger pond since feeders are now quite large and winter food game is more desperate. They will reside in my basement until spring.

Look into this more; grew up with a koi pond and fucking with their environment like that usually meant donk down. Or I had weak faggot fish.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Side note- I do not fish, too slow and boring for me. But I do love bikini chicks and fish tacos.
    I’m pretty sure Druff is like me- not a fisherman.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Look into this more; grew up with a koi pond and fucking with their environment like that usually meant donk down. Or I had weak faggot fish.
    Thanks for advice. It appears if I keep the water quality(will use same water) and temperature the same as outside, they should be ok. Recommended a net to cover top after transfer because koi could react by jumping. Having well water to add to increased size of pond will be much better than city water. Will see what happens, they have a better chance indoor in cold basement than out.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don’t you mean woman that fishes, that is the same person in every pic.

Load Metric

Women that fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I’m trying to add more women and fish over time.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

That's what I was thinking, thanks for clarifying. I was thinking,"There's something eerily similar about these pictures, these women kind of all look alike. I wonder if they are the same person." What throws it off a little is her braids look drastically different than her updos.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Today, you're correct. But in the 1970s... you'd be wrong!

In fact, had there been forums like this in the '70s, a "young women that fish" post could have included.... my mom!

I've never told this story before, but for some reason my mom took up fishing in the late 1970s. This was very unlike her. She's the last person you'd guess would get into fishing, even back then. She also wasn't athletic at all, so it was always my dad I did the outdoors/sports stuff with. This was the one exception.

But somehow she got into fishing, and my dad, despite his interest in lots of other sports and outdoor activities, just wasn't into it. He tried going once or twice and didn't like it, so it was just my mom and I. She was early 30s at the time, and I was like 6 years old. We would take a boat out on the Pacific Ocean and fish either off the boat, or on a barge which was parked several miles out. My brother was too young to go, and my sister wasn't born yet.

My mom eventually got one of her friends into it -- an Asian woman around her age. Both my mom and her friend were attractive at the time, and when the two of them would take me on the fishing boat, everyone would assume they were both single, and I was her kid from a previous relationship. She had to keep turning down lonely fishing dudes who were hitting on her. Her friend was single and I think more open to talking to some of these guys (at least the good looking ones).

Anyway, finally the appearance of being single helped her out on these fishing trips. The city started clamping down on "fishing license" bullshit. This was ridiculous because most people on these boats were just occasional fishers like us, who would go every so often for a few hours. Was just a huge money grab for the city. The game warden would stand at the boat's entrance and demand to see everyone's fishing license, and then send them away to go get one if they didn't have it.

Well, my mom and her friend walked up with me, and of course none of us had licenses. But then the warden said, "You know, you're supposed to have a license here, and I'm supposed to make you all go buy one over there, but for you pretty ladies, I'll let it slide", and we walked through.

Every time they saw the dude, it was the same thing. He just let them walk on without showing the license. Being a young kid, I didn't quite understand why we were getting this exception, and my mom explained to me that he thought that she wasn't married because my dad wasn't there, so he was hoping that she or her friend would go out with him if he did this favor. He never approached either my mom or her friend outside of the license checking thing. I guess he was hoping they would go to him later and show their "appreciation", which of course they never did.

This was my first exposure in life to men doing special favors for women they found attractive (and otherwise didn't know). Even at 6, I understood it without asking anything further.

Load Metric

Women that fish.

Druff- I hope you don’t take up fishing unless Ben wants to do it.

She just posted this-

Last edited by desertrunner; 09-22-2023 at 11:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Fished a bit as a kid in Wisconsin for walleye and pike and then striped bass when my family got a lake cottage in Virginia.

Liled but never loved the actual fishing as I would get bored but think it would be up my alley now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    The only Jews that I know ever fished were Jonah, Peter Simon and Andrew, and that was quite some time ago.

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This is a kink I’d never heard of before

Load Metric

Load Metric

Women that fish.

Thread Information