Page 1712 of 1786 FirstFirst ... 712121216121662170217081709171017111712171317141715171617221762 ... LastLast
Results 34,221 to 34,240 of 35715

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #34221
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1269
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post


    A truly classic line right here. Offer an opinion on one of the most controversial conflicts in the history of mankind and out comes the not so subtle Antisemitic seeding.

    And the rest of your post was one of the worst I've seen on here and definitely not worthy of any sort of debate.
    Why is this conflict so controversial and say the current Yemeni one not? You are obsessed with the Israel issue because you are a pawn of bigger forces that want you to be obsessed with it. And you couldn't give 2 fucks about the Yemeni one because the people pulling the strings dont want you to have an opinion on it.

    I doubt you are really an anti-Semite. You just chose the blue pill and going in whatever direction your puppet master is telling you to. Today they want you to care about the Palestinian crisis. Who knows what they will want you to care about tomorrow?

    I've been to both Israel and Palestine (first time 1987) so my opinions on the subject date back a little longer than a few news cycles and other recent conflicts.

    I'm done here. The cricket awaits.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  2. #34222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

    Why is this conflict so controversial and say the current Yemeni one not? You are obsessed with the Israel issue because you are a pawn of bigger forces that want you to be obsessed with it. And you couldn't give 2 fucks about the Yemeni one because the people pulling the strings dont want you to have an opinion on it.

    I doubt you are really an anti-Semite. You just chose the blue pill and going in whatever direction your puppet master is telling you to. Today they want you to care about the Palestinian crisis. Who knows what they will want you to care about tomorrow?

    I've been to both Israel and Palestine (first time 1987) so my opinions on the subject date back a little longer than a few news cycles and other recent conflicts.

    I'm done here. The cricket awaits.
    So that means no thoughts on the Yemeni humanitarian crisis? What about Kurds in Iraq/Syria? Or the Eastern China Muslims being heavily persecuted and sent to political/religious reeducation camps? Any thoughts?

    Speaking of crickets
    Name:  cricket.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  69.3 KB
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  3. #34223
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1123
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

    This is a little too Darwinian for me. I don't think the Palestinian people ever really had a chance, no matter what they did. Following WWII, Europe had a Jewish problem of what to do with the remaining live Jewish refugees and their solution to the problem was to support the Zionists and give them the green light and means to conquer what we now call Israel. And this is exactly what happened. Similar scenarios have happened thousands of times in history, and are even ongoing today. The tragedy and uniqueness of this situation is the rest of the world conspiring to not allow the Palestinian refugees to leave and move on with their lives, and instead forcing them to live in squalid camps to act as a buffer against Israel expansion. And the rest is history.
    So why doesn't the Palestinian leadership realize that they lost Jerusalem, regardless of why or who is responsible, why don't they sue for some kind of peace agreement and end this reprehensible ideological effort in futility, why don't the Palestinians come to some accord with the Israelis and get on with their lives?.

    Sure, obviously it wont be on the Palestinians terms, and it's fucked up, but continuing this futile effort to regain control of Jerusalem by proclaiming a jihad is just counterproductive to the survival of the people that are suffering the most.

    Concede Jerusalem, work out a treaty, and let civility flourish...
    Let's just say your family, Mom and siblings....dad has left long ago
    are identified as foreigners among a group and you are told
    to leave. Suppose "you" are a thousand or more strong and you and
    your ancestors have lived where you do now for centuries.

    How do you now react to a request that you just move on?

    I submit that there would be complete rejection of said
    notion. Your entire existence is based on heritage.
    You do not "move along" because someone says
    it should be.

    It comes down to this.....fight of flight.....You don't expect an
    entire civilization to pack it's bags nor deflect to another
    group for any reason

    So the fight is on. There is no emigration to appease all.
    If this was the case then the Israelis should just continue on in their quest
    for a new homeland, where they would not meet the same objection
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  4. #34224
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

    So why doesn't the Palestinian leadership realize that they lost Jerusalem, regardless of why or who is responsible, why don't they sue for some kind of peace agreement and end this reprehensible ideological effort in futility, why don't the Palestinians come to some accord with the Israelis and get on with their lives?.

    Sure, obviously it wont be on the Palestinians terms, and it's fucked up, but continuing this futile effort to regain control of Jerusalem by proclaiming a jihad is just counterproductive to the survival of the people that are suffering the most.

    Concede Jerusalem, work out a treaty, and let civility flourish...
    Let's just say your family, Mom and siblings....dad has left long ago
    are identified as foreigners among a group and you are told
    to leave. Suppose "you" are a thousand or more strong and you and
    your ancestors have lived where you do now for centuries.

    How do you now react to a request that you just move on?

    I submit that there would be complete rejection of said
    notion. Your entire existence is based on heritage.
    You do not "move along" because someone says
    it should be.

    It comes down to this.....fight of flight.....You don't expect an
    entire civilization to pack it's bags nor deflect to another
    group for any reason


    So the fight is on. There is no emigration to appease all.
    If this was the case then the Israelis should just continue on in their quest
    for a new homeland, where they would not meet the same objection
    Actually, this is exactly what does happen in the real world. It is happening today in other parts of the Middle East and Africa, not to mention Central and South America closer to home. Millions upon millions packing their bags and moving.

    You need to watch less movies and read more history books. Your perception of reality is really poor.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  5. #34225
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1123
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,948
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Let's just say your family, Mom and siblings....dad has left long ago
    are identified as foreigners among a group and you are told
    to leave. Suppose "you" are a thousand or more strong and you and
    your ancestors have lived where you do now for centuries.

    How do you now react to a request that you just move on?

    I submit that there would be complete rejection of said
    notion. Your entire existence is based on heritage.
    You do not "move along" because someone says
    it should be.

    It comes down to this.....fight of flight.....You don't expect an
    entire civilization to pack it's bags nor deflect to another
    group for any reason


    So the fight is on. There is no emigration to appease all.
    If this was the case then the Israelis should just continue on in their quest
    for a new homeland, where they would not meet the same objection
    Actually, this is exactly what does happen in the real world. It is happening today in other parts of the Middle East and Africa, not to mention Central and South America closer to home. Millions upon millions packing their bags and moving.

    You need to watch less movies and read more history books. Your perception of reality is really poor.
    You just compared the entire predicament of the middle east conflict to a movie quip.

    Ok, let's accept your reasoning that indigenous people are being forced into exile and it's a
    natural thing.
    Is there anything positive about this you can relay?
    Are these indigenous people so dumb that they can't recognize the benefits
    that they will accrue from forced migration?

    Any group facing such hardship, and willing to fight for their right gets all
    of my backing
    fuck off

    btw, I'm sure everyone is having a laugh but don't be scared to
    chime in you gutless fucking freaks
    having a brain in your head is nothing if you don't have
    the guts to step up and take a stand
    Last edited by limitles; 02-11-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  6. #34226
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs

  7. #34227
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    165
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post


    I've been to both Israel and Palestine (first time 1987) so my opinions on the subject date back a little longer than a few news cycles and other recent conflicts.

    I'm done here. The cricket awaits.
    So that means no thoughts on the Yemeni humanitarian crisis? What about Kurds in Iraq/Syria? Or the Eastern China Muslims being heavily persecuted and sent to political/religious reeducation camps? Any thoughts?

    Speaking of crickets
    Name:  cricket.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  69.3 KB
    Trying to justify an atrocity, because other atrocities have occurred or are occurring, is a feeble argument and excuse.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: this
      
      gimmick: yup
      
      sonatine: hes going to say something insanely stupid to you but do it in a very even keeled manner to make it look thoughtful

  8. #34228
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1123
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,948
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

    "When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

    Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"


  9. #34229
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

    So that means no thoughts on the Yemeni humanitarian crisis? What about Kurds in Iraq/Syria? Or the Eastern China Muslims being heavily persecuted and sent to political/religious reeducation camps? Any thoughts?

    Speaking of crickets
    Name:  cricket.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  69.3 KB
    Trying to justify an atrocity, because other atrocities have occurred or are occurring, is a feeble argument and excuse.
    And highly selective internet faux outrage at human suffering, whose main purpose is to virtue signal to others and make one feel better about oneself, is the highest form of hypocrisy, especially if one is the direct beneficiary of human suffering that they are pretty much ok with (and this includes pretty much all of us).

     
    Comments
      
      Salty_Aus: Same old schtick. I'm a hypocrite because I live in a country that has mistreated the indiginous people's
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  10. #34230
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1484
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs
    Can we make up our mind on Russia please? One day heís a Russian agent bought and paid by Putin and the next heís going to get us killed by Russia because he is pulling out of Syria and backing out of any nuclear agreements.

    The narrative keeps changing depending on the week and itís very confusing to us simpleton conservative folks.

  11. #34231
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1484
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,187
    Beto Rally - obviously more than 300 people.

    Name:  F3D0BAAF-DA90-4211-8D0F-E90ADA4078AB.jpeg
Views: 115
Size:  175.6 KB

    Trump Rally - also obviously more than 300 people

    Name:  C3A59303-52AD-4B5F-9B4B-93D7A617A7B6.png
Views: 142
Size:  4.54 MB

    Granted itís texas.

  12. #34232
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,679
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs

    the real party starts when the contractor wins a blind bid at $1 under the competition then spends their bag of gold on wildly overpriced florida real estate owned by weird shell corps that trace back to st petersburg before declaring bankruptcy and stiffing the subcontractors they hired to do the actual work.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  13. #34233
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm seeing 1.3b for 55 miles of border wall which comes out to almost $4500/foot. So where does the money actually go then ffs

    the real party starts when the contractor wins a blind bid at $1 under the competition then spends their bag of gold on wildly overpriced florida real estate owned by weird shell corps that trace back to st petersburg before declaring bankruptcy and stiffing the subcontractors they hired to do the actual work.


  14. #34234
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,679
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #34235
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

    yup, our government is and always has been a bunch flawless angels who would never cheat us in any way, and why would they start now unless it was to benefit Russia of course

  16. #34236
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Beto Rally - obviously more than 300 people.

    Name:  F3D0BAAF-DA90-4211-8D0F-E90ADA4078AB.jpeg
Views: 115
Size:  175.6 KB

    Trump Rally - also obviously more than 300 people

    Name:  C3A59303-52AD-4B5F-9B4B-93D7A617A7B6.png
Views: 142
Size:  4.54 MB

    Granted itís texas.

    Yeah I never understand the crowd size dick measuring contests. Itís interesting and somewhat important when youíre looking at some moderate politician and curious if they can generate enthusiasm, but Trump won a national election so clearly we know he can rally a crowd and Beto was drawing like 40k when running for senator, so like these are the last two guys I have any curiousity about. They can both fill a football stadium if the rally is well planned and the logistics are there. There is no lack of enthusiasm with either of these guys. Thatís obvious. Iím curious when itís like Amy Klobucher or Jeb Bush types who arenít demonstrably charismatic. plus AOC can probably draw 75k in Brooklyn tomorrow and it means nothing. If she could do that in Texas, then sheíd be relevant. She couldnít. I have no doubt Beto could draw anywhere. I really donít love the guy, but he can draw. I hate trump, but he can draw. That shit is already established.

  17. #34237
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,679
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

    yup, our government is and always has been a bunch flawless angels who would never cheat us in any way, and why would they start now unless it was to benefit Russia of course

    bruh trump's been laundering money for russiatards via hyper-inflated florida real estate for decades. i thought that was one of the reasons you voted for him.


    https://www.heraldtribune.com/opinio...ney-laundering

    https://therealdeal.com/2019/01/09/c...he-bank-loans/

    https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...p-13463782.php

    https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  18. #34238
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post


    yup, our government is and always has been a bunch flawless angels who would never cheat us in any way, and why would they start now unless it was to benefit Russia of course

    bruh trump's been laundering money for russiatards via hyper-inflated florida real estate for decades. i thought that was one of the reasons you voted for him.


    https://www.heraldtribune.com/opinio...ney-laundering

    https://therealdeal.com/2019/01/09/c...he-bank-loans/

    https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...p-13463782.php

    https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/


    u could act like this or u could have read 1 page in a book where a Hillary aide campaign writes about being in the room when "muh Russia" was hatched. I took option B but being lazy is a flaw

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Get a life...or another drink. Or both?

  19. #34239
    NBC News: Senate uncovers no direct evidence of Trump campaign conspiracy with Russia

    The Senate Intelligence Committee has found no direct evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia, according to NBC News.

  20. #34240
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,679
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 11.32.57 AM.png
Views: 80
Size:  518.0 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 11.33.07 AM.png
Views: 83
Size:  352.7 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 13 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, Ņa quť hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •