Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

he's 100% getting impeached (and for good reason), but he won't get convicted
    at the very worst of it that what happens. but i don't even think it gets that far.

step back and really look at what all this bs is about. it's about tenderizing trump. that's all.
    trump threatened to withhold military aid from ukraine unless they "publicly announced" an investigation into joe biden. in fact, the aid was withheld for a while and only released when the whistleblower came forward.

impeachment is well deserved

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

at the very worst of it that what happens. but i don't even think it gets that far.

step back and really look at what all this bs is about. it's about tenderizing trump. that's all.
    trump threatened to withhold military aid from ukraine unless they "publicly announced" an investigation into joe biden. in fact, the aid was withheld for a while and only released when the whistleblower came forward.

impeachment is well deserved
    the whole impeachment trial is just another dog and pony show. nothing more, nothing less

let's get hunter biden up there as well. i'm sure everyone wants to hear what he has to say about his biness acquisitions being on the level.

only thing all of this is going to accomplish is fuck joe biden..druff better start hedging his biden bets
    Last edited by mulva; 11-15-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

the new hotness is changing your phone number then texting rudy giulliani and having him admit to crimes because he literally is a senile boomer who just responds every time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

ok boomer.

also roger stone just caught guilty charges across the board.

really. who gives a shit? is this some kind of 2nd place victory for you?

news flash. nobody gives a shit about this.

in the end trump still won't be impeached.

let's get real here. the dems know trump isn't going to get impeached, but their job isn't to do that, it's to beat him up so that he looks more unfavorable come election time.

everything is politically motivated right now. and it has ever since trump took office. the left doesn't care about any other issue we face as a nation other than bringing trump down. trump can do no right in the eyes of these ass wipes.

sad,.really sad these modern day democrats...quit being shifty sonatine for once.
    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

let's get real here. the dems know trump isn't going to get impeached, but their job isn't to do that, it's to beat him up so that he looks more unfavorable come election time.

everything is politically motivated right now. and it has ever since trump took office. the left doesn't care about any other issue we face as a nation other than bringing trump down. trump can do no right in the eyes of these ass wipes.

sad,.really sad these modern day democrats...quit being shifty sonatine for once.
    it means nothing if the house demorats ignore facts and push it further downstream, the buck stops there. zero chance it gets past the senate.

it's a joke. a big waste of time.
    Last edited by mulva; 11-16-2019 at 05:26 AM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

it means nothing if the house demorats ignore facts and push it further downstream, the buck stops there. zero chance it gets past the senate.

lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent

Load Metric

impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    have you noticed that while you're seemingly responding to me, you've ignored literally everything i've said?

Load Metric

So why did you say trump won’t get impeached then? Dumb fuck

Load Metric

have you noticed that while you're seemingly responding to me, you've ignored literally everything i've said?

i mean.. it's mulva. you're asking a lot from him, honestly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

So why did you say trump won’t get impeached then? Dumb fuck
    haah the first unkind word I have seen out of this guys mouth and it was brought on by mulvatard

Load Metric

I noticed.

Comments

nightmarefish: Wrong

Load Metric
    shout out to trump's war on conservatives

Load Metric
    literally within hours of trump's heart attack, turkey launches a full blown assault on the kurds.

Load Metric

I’ll bet you any reasonable amount of money you want so long as we go double or nothing on the affirmation of said impeachment.

Call it whatever you want - 45 isn’t leaving office over this, unless it caused the Heart Attack Tine seems to think he just had.

Comments

1marley1: He didn’t say he was leaving office. He said he was being impeached.

duped_samaritan: goal post ======> new goal post

Sanlmar: Civics & math offset. Apologies to Nikki Haley, you must wait for 2024

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I’ll bet you any reasonable amount of money you want so long as we go double or nothing on the affirmation of said impeachment.

Call it whatever you want - 45 isn’t leaving office over this, unless it caused the Heart Attack Tine seems to think he just had.
    wut a stupid word 'impeachment' is. sounds so powerful and ugly but in reality it means virtually nothing.

Load Metric
    Looking like Team Trump will be unable to flip Louisiana Governor, in the last big race until the Iowa caucus.

At what point do people start asking Trump to stop campaigning for them? First Kentucky, now Louisiana. Sad!

Load Metric
    What will the Louisiana spin be? Republicans would've lost by 20 without Trump, or voter fraud?

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information