Page 1985 of 1985 FirstFirst ... 985148518851935197519811982198319841985
Results 39,681 to 39,697 of 39697

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #39681
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    sociopaths sociopathing isnt ok. am i surprised he has the fucking balls to do this in the middle of something thats already killed more people than 9/11? no. but its fucking unbelievable.


    hes part of the checks and balances of government, no american president has ever worked harder to dismantle those checks for their own benefit before.


    people need to understand that this is really dangerous shit.
    The truth most people in american society have never taken an ethics course or even understand what a conflict of interest is. They are too stupid (not ignorant) to understand why this is a problem. The idea of checks and balances to them is something you do at the end of the fiscal year. Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    There are plenty of smart conservatives who get this but won't call Trump out because of a mob mentality it will bring towards them.

  2. #39682
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26,366
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    sociopaths sociopathing isnt ok. am i surprised he has the fucking balls to do this in the middle of something thats already killed more people than 9/11? no. but its fucking unbelievable.


    hes part of the checks and balances of government, no american president has ever worked harder to dismantle those checks for their own benefit before.


    people need to understand that this is really dangerous shit.
    The truth most people in american society have never taken an ethics course or even understand what a conflict of interest is. They are too stupid (not ignorant) to understand why this is a problem. The idea of checks and balances to them is something you do at the end of the fiscal year. Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    There are plenty of smart conservatives who get this but won't call Trump out because of a mob mentality it will bring towards them.

    they gon' learn.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  3. #39683
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    Two things:

    1. We are a republic in part for this reason;
    2. Which is why we originally limited who could vote to land owning white men, etc.

  4. #39684
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1700
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Both houses of Congress dragged feet and hastily passed a bill to get small business loans through the next few weeks/months with no direction or oversight on how it will work.

    CNN:

    TRUMPS business loan program complete failure


    This is why nobody takes this shit seriously anymore.


    the buck stops with him. we dont have a government. people are calling the feds for guidance and no ones picking up the phone, literally.

    if the media covered this halfway objectively he'd have them arrested for sedition and lese majeste.
    The buck 100% stops with him, just ask him he will tell you.

    That said its a 350B program thats been on the books a week. From here its guns and butter. Get the money out fast with no oversight and high chance of abuse (we have people on this very site who wanted to open up a business to get in on it) or you can take a week or three and at least try and put some structure around it.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: yeah point taken

  5. #39685
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1700
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    Two things:

    1. We are a republic in part for this reason;
    2. Which is why we originally limited who could vote to land owning white men, etc.

    3. electoral college

  6. #39686
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1179
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    The truth most people in american society have never taken an ethics course or even understand what a conflict of interest is. They are too stupid (not ignorant) to understand why this is a problem. The idea of checks and balances to them is something you do at the end of the fiscal year. Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    There are plenty of smart conservatives who get this but won't call Trump out because of a mob mentality it will bring towards them.

    they gon' learn.
    the hard way

  7. #39687

  8. #39688
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Can you imagine how uncomfortable he was shaking Tyson's hand?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  9. #39689

  10. #39690
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4884
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34,705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    sociopaths sociopathing isnt ok. am i surprised he has the fucking balls to do this in the middle of something thats already killed more people than 9/11? no. but its fucking unbelievable.


    hes part of the checks and balances of government, no american president has ever worked harder to dismantle those checks for their own benefit before.


    people need to understand that this is really dangerous shit.
    The truth most people in american society have never taken an ethics course or even understand what a conflict of interest is. They are too stupid (not ignorant) to understand why this is a problem. The idea of checks and balances to them is something you do at the end of the fiscal year. Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    There are plenty of smart conservatives who get this but won't call Trump out because of a mob mentality it will bring towards them.
    Let's say these so-called "smart conservatives" turned on Trump, repeatedly called him out, and were somehow successful in penetrating his armor within the party and seriously hurt his rep.

    Say this caused him to lose the 2020 election, and Democrats knew it.

    Do you think that would cause these now-in-power Democrats to take their foot off the gas regarding transgender 3-year-olds, 8.5-month abortion rights, zero dollar bail for violent criminals, full gun control, socialized medicine, and complete student loan forgiveness?

    Answer: No, this would just embolden them more to pursue this stuff.

    That's the real reason most conservatives don't speak out against Trump. They're terrified of enabling the alternative.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Didn’t you mean “8.99 months”?
      
      Tellafriend: offset the mong
      
      big dick: dumbest smart man alive
      
      Muck Ficon: :wrong
      
      Reno: :correct

  11. #39691
    One America News, or OAN, is a far-right news network being embraced by President Trump at his coronavirus press briefings

    Has anyone ever heard of this news network before?


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: And we thought Druff was getting his “news” from Fox News!

  12. #39692
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    The truth most people in american society have never taken an ethics course or even understand what a conflict of interest is. They are too stupid (not ignorant) to understand why this is a problem. The idea of checks and balances to them is something you do at the end of the fiscal year. Democracy's biggest flaw is that it has faith in an inform electorate.

    There are plenty of smart conservatives who get this but won't call Trump out because of a mob mentality it will bring towards them.
    Let's say these so-called "smart conservatives" turned on Trump, repeatedly called him out, and were somehow successful in penetrating his armor within the party and seriously hurt his rep.

    Say this caused him to lose the 2020 election, and Democrats knew it.

    Do you think that would cause these now-in-power Democrats to take their foot off the gas regarding transgender 3-year-olds, 8.5-month abortion rights, zero dollar bail for violent criminals, full gun control, socialized medicine, and complete student loan forgiveness?

    Answer: No, this would just embolden them more to pursue this stuff.

    That's the real reason most conservatives don't speak out against Trump. They're terrified of enabling the alternative.
    Other than the fact that mainstream Democrats aren't advocating for any of these things, this post is totally accurate.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Druff is relentlessly ‘strawman’ing the Dem Party with these extreme left positions, it’s super pathetic.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  13. #39693
    Gold
    Reputation
    -140
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Let's say these so-called "smart conservatives" turned on Trump, repeatedly called him out, and were somehow successful in penetrating his armor within the party and seriously hurt his rep.

    Say this caused him to lose the 2020 election, and Democrats knew it.

    Do you think that would cause these now-in-power Democrats to take their foot off the gas regarding transgender 3-year-olds, 8.5-month abortion rights, zero dollar bail for violent criminals, full gun control, socialized medicine, and complete student loan forgiveness?

    Answer: No, this would just embolden them more to pursue this stuff.

    That's the real reason most conservatives don't speak out against Trump. They're terrified of enabling the alternative.
    Other than the fact that mainstream Democrats aren't advocating for any of these things, this post is totally accurate.
    Mainstream Democrats are actually Republicans now. If you are not 'woke' you are not a Democrat. You want to know why Joe Biden is going to lose in spectacular fashion? Because there is not a 'woke' liberal who is going to wait in line for two hours to vote for him with the corona.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: LOL

  14. #39694
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Other than the fact that mainstream Democrats aren't advocating for any of these things, this post is totally accurate.
    Mainstream Democrats are actually Republicans now. If you are not 'woke' you are not a Democrat. You want to know why Joe Biden is going to lose in spectacular fashion? Because there is not a 'woke' liberal who is going to wait in line for two hours to vote for him with the corona.
    Post saved for future use.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  15. #39695
    There's going to be another relief bill. The Democrats want universal vote by mail for the general election, and tried to get it into the last bill. A good way to have an election and social distance at the same time.

    Trump has helpfully explained why the Republicans are against this:

    "The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you'd ever agreed to it, you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

    A Georgia state legislator chimed in that it would be "extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia."

    Republican opposition to making voting easier is about disenfranchising people and cheating to win. There is no other purpose.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: But, but, but “voter fraud”!
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  16. #39696
    This shit goes both ways:

    JOE BIDEN: We cannot let this, weve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.



     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: ‘merica’s best and brightest

  17. #39697
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26,366
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 14 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 01:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, a qu hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •