Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    But your sentiments are falling on deaf ears Blake. 3/4ths of the people here don't know what it means to be a professional

Elliot Rodgers tried to be professional

Load Metric
    It's official: A member of the Christian Taliban now the chief spokesman of our government.

Name:  IMG_6544.PNG
Views: 773
Size:  454.2 KB

Comments

The_Lurker: you are part of the problem
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Republicans are now putting the second most popular program in America in their crosshairs. While Druff's weird story about the cost of stairs in Canada dupes the gullible into being against all things govt. This is what it looks like when the rubber meets the road. Is there one person on the forum that really believes the GOP alternative to Medicare will be as popular? Of course not, we all know it'll be terribly unpopular.

Yep, it's all fun and games til you or someone you know dies up behind their corruption and greed, Chomsky's right about these lunatics.

Like I said, if they just came out and told you their real agenda they'd be a small radical fringe group. We all know what Trump said about Medicare during the election

Notice the "over ten years" part, they always do that shit so they can blame Democrats when their policies finally come home to roost, they're such sleaze bags.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But the GOP said that "No one who loses health insurance will die because of that!" Right, Druff?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-22-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Druff,

Your favorite Bush is possibly calling you out.

Name:  IMG_6549.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  38.6 KB

Jeb Bush calls out Republicans who criticized Obama over Russia, but have been silent on the Trump-Russia probe
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jeb-b...igation-2017-7
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    But your sentiments are falling on deaf ears Blake. 3/4ths of the people here don't know what it means to be a professional

I can be a total professional and still feel like you're a sand n-word with a gilf mom, the only difference is years ago i could express that publicly with no repercussions, where as today i would have to face some if any repercussions, so i have to do it under anonymity in an "alt right shit hole" where so called "progressives" have a positive rep.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have not seen evidence that Trump is a racist.

It's just an easy accusation for the left to levy against him, thus instantly casting him in the role of supervillain.

It just bothers me that, with all the actual faults of Trump they could accurately focus upon and criticize, they just make up shit like "he's a racist" or "he's a homophobe" without anything to really back it up.

Comments

Deal: Awful troll

El Gallo: He literally called my entire family rapists

Load Metric

It's just an easy accusation for the left to levy against him, thus instantly casting him in the role of supervillain.

It just bothers me that, with all the actual faults of Trump they could accurately focus upon and criticize, they just make up shit like "he's a racist" or "he's a homophobe" without anything to really back it up.
    Yeah, you never saw Republicans making false accusations against Obama.

Nope, can't think of any.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

The legitimate accusation isn't whether Trump is a racist, but whether he uses language and outrageous claims that stir up racists to support him. Birtherism is the most egregious example. His incessant claims that he doubted Obama's citizenship and was born in Kenya endeared him to the legions of racist American White voters who were pissed that a Black man--with an even blacker, "terrorist fist"-pumping wife -- had become president.

Seriously. Stop attacking strawmen even when clumsily someone puts them up for you to challenge. I know that you are smarter than that, so it is ridiculously disengenuous of you to muddy the waters by making that point. Heck! i recall you even mentioning in a radio show episode how you thought Trump had used language to garner support drom white racists. So, why play dumb about this issue and criticize "the left" about a distinction that has no meaning politically?

Load Metric

lol at "making up that trump's racist" as if there's no way one could make that conclusion.

it's reasonable to say that trump's entire birtherism agenda was race-based. in other words, if obama was a white guy named john smith, who may or may not have been born in ireland, trump would never pushed the issue. you may disagree, but you don't think that conclusion is reasonable?

did you hear trump's speech about mexicans? you know, the one when he started by saying they're rapists, while "some" are good people, lol?

do you realize trump called for a complete ban on all muslims in this country?

i'm not telling you that there aren't legitimate policy reasons behind why trump pushed these things that are worthy of debate. for example, i agree with trump that we need some means-testing for immigrants (i.e., i'd prefer we let in wealthier people as opposed to poor).

but if you don't think it's at least reasonable for an objective person to conclude that, based on these policy positions (i.e., the wall, muslim ban), trump is not fond of brown people, you're just not being intellectually honest. i'm not telling you he's racist, but to conclude he is based on these positions is not at all unreasonable.

when you say you have not seen "evidence" of racism, you make it sound like you need to actually hear him say that he doesn't like minorities. if that's the standard you need for "evidence," well, i guess you're right, we have no evidence.

even his slogan "make america great again," is a dog whistle to white people who are scared of demographic and cultural change. is there even a credible debate on this?

when was america great for minorities? i'll wait.

seriously, how could that message resonate with anyone that isn't white?

why is it that you think white supremacists see trump as some sort of messiah?

-end lunesta-induced rant

Load Metric
    druffs ability to ignore the civil rights violation lawsuits levied against trump before he was ever considering fucking up an entire country just to get a tax break is no less impressive than calling out the number of jellybeans in a jar or the number of toothpicks spilled on a kitchen floor.

Comments

Mintjewlips: I like when your zingers aren't so convoluted or inside jokish, leave that shit at skatz.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You moron social justice warriors are so naive. How can you guys assert that president trump is a racist? Is there audio of him calling black people n-words? Has he ever called Latinos spics? Or has he ever called arabs dune coons?

Comments

Mintjewlips: Dune coons is pretty hof tho

Diamond
    Load Metric
    a "is trump a racist?" discussion on page 1045 WHAT A MESS

Comments

Mintjewlips: It's all they have

Banned
    Load Metric
    You moron social justice warriors are so naive. How can you guys assert that president trump is a racist? Is there audio of him calling black people n-words? Has he ever called Latinos spics? Or has he ever called arabs dune coons?

Don't forget goat fuckers

Name:  Mar20SundayUdders 015SweetPeaRear2.jpg
Views: 2259
Size:  85.9 KB

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Everyone is a little bit racist. There are truths in stereotypes. I for one agree with restricting immigration from Islamic countries full of people who hate America. Look at what they have done to our buddies in European countries. They flood in, rape women, take welfare, throw acid on people's faces, drive trucks into parades full of innocent civilians... dude seriously this is a populist position. Most Americans agree with it. Fuck Islam. This is a board full of Jews, you should know better

Comments

Mintjewlips: Ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Everyone is a little bit racist. There are truths in stereotypes. I for one agree with restricting immigration from Islamic countries full of people who hate America. Look at what they have done to our buddies in European countries. They flood in, rape women, take welfare, throw acid on people's faces, drive trucks into parades full of innocent civilians... dude seriously this is a populist position. Most Americans agree with it. Fuck Islam. This is a board full of Jews, you should know better
    show me ANY evidence that Force MDs were racist.

i'll wait.

oh and checkmate, athiest.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    when was america great for minorities? i'll wait.
    America, like literally every country, has a past that we can't change. It is "great" for minorities right now. I talk to a guy from Haiti who works at the gas station almost every day. He is better off here as well. All you have to do in America is work and you'll be fine. The idea that brown people are different and need rich college educated white liberals to go to bat for them is racist. Anybody can succeed in this country if they simply work, that's why everybody wants to come here. I don't have the figures in front of me, but I don't think there are many Americans who are trying to move to Africa to provide a better life for their families

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Well stated

Load Metric
    WAITING.

Load Metric
    Even though I think the greens are crazy politically I'm a big fan of having more than two political parties. Good for her for speaking out.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nah Trump's not racist but holy shit this Russia investigation is getting intense. There's a 3k plus comment thread on Reddit about Jill Stein and the Russia investigation.

Trump's def in it for the money. He can get a nice stake of Rosnef or whatever if he can get sanctions lifted. Which it turns out he's been trying to do since day one, that's also why he appointed Tillerson. Also he can save like $200 or $300 million or whatever he owes Deutchebank. It's a long story but he can.

Here's a few barn burners.

Not in the dossier, iirc. There is a good article that ran in Newsweek(?) about Ivanka and the Trump hotel she built in Baku. I think Maddow talked about it too. Basically Ivanka probably laundered a lot of dough for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard over the course of that project. This whole idea that she's "complicit" instead of a ringleader is a fucking joke.
    Apparently, most of their "deals" have been along those lines (money laundering for international assholes).
    http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...mps-worst-deal

We had a "Jill Stein" in AZ several years ago. Short story is corrupt tea-party guy was getting recalled, new election would be held, he paid to have some unknown Latina name put in as a 3rd candidate to split the (D) vote so he'd win. http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiw...rop-fake-latin
    ETA: it didn't work, as his game was discovered when the fake candidate barely even knew she was running.
    4 th comment is about the GOP stealing elections, no surprise. I need to check that out.

We just sanctioned Iran, are the Good Son and Ivanka shaking down Iran like they tried on Qatar?

It's like the end of a Scooby Doo episode. They yank off Jill Stein's mask and jinkies! It was Old Man Putin all along!
    permalinkembedparentreport
    Not so fast there, buddy. We're still at the montage part of the episode where Mueller and the gang are chasing the Trump campaign crew around a series of convoluted doors with some groovy music playing in the background.
    haha

So is the fact that Trump and Co were happy that the MSM kept tugging at their Russia ties instead of looking into the other crap they've been doing in other countries (bribing officials and generally shitting all over US law).
    Also remember that bizarre raid in Yemen that got a Navy Seal and a kid killed. That was done for the UAE for some reason, in return Trump's business (iirc golf course) got permission to open in i believe Dubai.

Pretty shocking the same people who blew millions investigating Benghazi over and over are now silent as a church mouse or actually involved in much larger scandals almost daily. How do you GOPers not see this stark contrast?

Oh and the NYT is no longer silent on the good son, they're ripping him a new one.

Im out

Edit: Ok i checked it out. Don't believe a thing you hear about Bernie or Jill Stein in that thread. It's the god damned Hillary people rewriting history. They're all over twitter too.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-22-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information