Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

me too.

I’m honestly envious of your hopeful, childlike views. it’s legit adorable. but the reality of what i said has already been proven. go to any conservative website and gauge the reaction to this story. it’s been two days and they’ve already moved on.
    You've got quite the passive aggressive streak amigo.

There's nothing hopeful or childlike about what I said. First of all, I'm not even saying he did it or if it can be proven. But if he did AND it can be proven then it's a problem.

And I'm not talking about the 40% that loves him no matter what or the 45% that hates his guts no matter what. Think sidedish, mumbles and cleatus.

I'm talking about the 15% that decided the election and will decide the next one. I'm talking about you and me.

I've got a pretty big fucking problem with a president who will extort a foreign government in order to damage a political opponent, regardless of political party affiliation.

If it's true then Pelosi has what she needs to begin impeachment proceedings, and god help me I would agree with AOC in that the R's are going to have to go on record one way or the other.
    i'm with you in spirit, but there aren't enough people that think like us anymore

point being, let's say trump expressly extorted ukraine and was caught on tape doing so

if pelosi started impeachment proceedings, any republican that voted against trump in the house or senate would be primaried and voted out of office. they won't pay a price for not holding trump accountable, they'd pay a price for doing so.

our system of government is currently broken.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if pelosi started impeachment proceedings, any republican that voted against trump in the house or senate would be primaried and voted out of office. they won't pay a price for not holding trump accountable, they'd pay a price for doing so.

beyond which, the resultant quid pro quo crusade to impeach any democrat president would essentially disrupt continuity of government.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    notorious libtard evan siegfried is pretty sure taylor swift is going to cost trump michigan, pennsylvania, and wisconsin using nothing but twitter.

this is truly a magical time to be alive.

more great research from the new poor man's mumbles badly, folks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    sonatine is an order of magnitude smarter than the people he’s debating in this thread and it’s just embarrassing at this point

Comments

splitthis: Shamantine

Load Metric
    And can I just say that Iran (I prefer Persia) is the most untouchable country in the middle east. I’m no fan of the theocratic shia mullahs who’ve totally fucked the country up for the past 40 years, but the country continues to defy all odds with both hands tied behind their back. I mean practically every country in the middle east hates our guts and we STILL out maneuver vis a vis grandmaster level chess tactics. Israel knows that Persia has per capita the most intelligent human capital on earth, and that’s why they consider them such a grave threat. The arabs are retarded and no one likes the jews, so basically I will prognosticate right here and now that Persia will totally dominate the middle east in the next 10-15 years.

Load Metric
    honestly the sophistication/elegance/effectiveness of the iranian hack crews is absolutely gold standard.

people think 'iran' and imagine a bunch of taliban farmers carting their opium through the hills with mules. they seem to forget that just over a generation ago, tehran was an international cosmopolitan hotspot and the only reason it's interpreted negatively is because a bunch of hard line nationalists saw an opportunity to get rid of a confirmed CIA stooge who was running the country and took it.

how that worked out for them is certainly up for debate, but for a country that hasnt fired a bullet in anger they are sure as shit kicking the western worlds teeth in with virtual impunity since trump decided to play 'hardball'.

Comments

Krypt: unreal post

devidee: Iran was great when they acted like white people

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    honestly the sophistication/elegance/effectiveness of the iranian hack crews is absolutely gold standard.

people think 'iran' and imagine a bunch of taliban farmers carting their opium through the hills with mules. they seem to forget that just over a generation ago, tehran was an international cosmopolitan hotspot and the only reason it's interpreted negatively is because a bunch of hard line nationalists saw an opportunity to get rid of a confirmed CIA stooge who was running the country and took it.

how that worked out for them is certainly up for debate, but for a country that hasnt fired a bullet in anger they are sure as shit kicking the western worlds teeth in with virtual impunity since trump decided to play 'hardball'.

Breathtakingly nuanced post (perhaps best of 2019?). With regards to Shah Pahlavi, he was indeed a CIA stooge but if you were to poll the country today, I would say that ~80% of the people would prefer the impotent monarch over the lol islamic republic. Islam is not even a persian thing ffs and has set the country back a hundred years. The vast majority want to be allies with the US and Israel and have a secular democratic system.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

In the ethno-state there will be no Candace Owens.

malcolm x would disagree

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...house%20n-word
    Malcolm X?

Fucking Mossad.

Load Metric
    Name:  B2D3A75E-EFB6-48A0-9996-C78994F26975.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  91.0 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    And can I just say that Iran (I prefer Persia) is the most untouchable country in the middle east. I’m no fan of the theocratic shia mullahs who’ve totally fucked the country up for the past 40 years, but the country continues to defy all odds with both hands tied behind their back. I mean practically every country in the middle east hates our guts and we STILL out maneuver vis a vis grandmaster level chess tactics. Israel knows that Persia has per capita the most intelligent human capital on earth, and that’s why they consider them such a grave threat. The arabs are retarded and no one likes the jews, so basically I will prognosticate right here and now that Persia will totally dominate the middle east in the next 10-15 years.
    If you would have just read past the headline, it's believed Iran(I prefer the real name) has the most intelligent camels In the world.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Breathtakingly nuanced post (perhaps best of 2019?). With regards to Shah Pahlavi, he was indeed a CIA stooge but if you were to poll the country today, I would say that ~80% of the people would prefer the impotent monarch over the lol islamic republic. Islam is not even a persian thing ffs and has set the country back a hundred years. The vast majority want to be allies with the US and Israel and have a secular democratic system.

to be clear, the CIA stooge comment wasnt derogatory. these were the domino theory years; everyone was either CIA stooge or a KGB stooge. id love to have an honest discourse with the students who took over the embassy and ask if they were rejecting the CIA, embracing the KGB, or just pulling a leroy jenkins and hoping idealism and hubris would enough to mold their future... because at some point they absolutely became kremlin backed but its unclear as to when/how/why.

Load Metric

Comments

Daly: Lol

Load Metric
    Thanks, Trump.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Grounds for impeachment LULZ

the problem being that rudy immediately went on the air and claimed that he did it, then trump snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by basically following up that performance with 'yeah i did it so what' and some dem senator said he spoke to the ukranians after rudy's threat and they were pretty sure if they didnt come up with kompromat on biden's son, they werent getting foreign aid.

again not saying any of this will actually matter or change anything in the slightest but rudy & trump literally provided secondary and tertiary conformation of the accusation.

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-...43e382f80.html

literally today:

"I clarified it immediately. He said to me, 'Did you ever talk about Joe Biden.' I said no. Then I said, "I did say that you should investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. The no was obviously wrong. I clarified it immediately. I corrected it before he corrected it. The reality is⁠ — the distinction is this. What they're trying to say is I went there for a political mission to kind of get Joe Biden in trouble. Ridiculous. I went there as a lawyer defending his client."
    so he dug a grave and jumped into it, then he pulled the dirt over himself, and today he reached up through the dirt, grabbed the shovel, and dug another grave under the original one.

the ukranian politician rudy spoke with, btw, has formally offered to testify to congress that rudy tried to extort foreign aid in exchange for fabricating evidence against biden.

-225 that by next weekend, rudy accidentally outs himself as the whistleblower.

all the best people.

Comments

Krypt: -225

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I dont think youve posted enough ITT today atine

Load Metric
    <---- smashes a beer bottle against his living room wall

Diamond
    Load Metric
    odds of climate change being a hoax increase. one of my favorite quotes in life is "when I was 20 I thought I knew everything, when I was 30 (LOL @ DUPED_BY_SMOLLETT BTW WHO MIGHT REALIZE IT AT 35) I realized I didn't know shit" and here is some 16 year old from Sweden that's obv left-wing AF (has pic wearing Antifa shirt) lecturing us. more cringe than david hogg probably

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    i strongly suggest you nap it out before you trot out the 'the democrats invented the kkk' argument. it always goes badly.
    What they haven’t done is what’s concerning to me. You satisfied with what Obama did for the black community? Many black leaders aren’t. He was a black man, president of the USA and did almost nothing significant for poor black people. If you can’t admit he epically failed in that area you have no credibility.

Name:  EFJg02xWkAIAfDb.jpeg
Views: 673
Size:  112.3 KB

this image is a collection of memes posted by a ukranian agitprop team. they use a broad spectrum of pages to target conservative americans and funnel them towards this page:

https://www.facebook.com/Love444America/

many of the memes posted are direct reposts of IRA content, IRA being the russian agitpop team that held center stage in the mueller report:

Name:  EFJdEsfXkAAPixR.jpeg
Views: 598
Size:  76.0 KB

to understand the sheer scale of this campaign:

Name:  EFJeQPmXkAIxF-c.png
Views: 655
Size:  28.1 KB

thats more than the new york times and washington post combined.

and the thing is, they are already surpassing the volume and divisive tone of the 2015 agitprop campaigns.

and the more batshit their propaganda gets, the more of it seems to end up conservative talking points on this forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    odds of climate change being a hoax increase. one of my favorite quotes in life is "when I was 20 I thought I knew everything, when I was 30 (LOL @ DUPED_BY_SMOLLETT BTW WHO MIGHT REALIZE IT AT 35) I realized I didn't know shit" and here is some 16 year old from Sweden that's obv left-wing AF (has pic wearing Antifa shirt) lecturing us. more cringe than david hogg probably

lol simmer down, dinesh.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

lol simmer down, dinesh.

girl looks like Damien bro

Thread Information