Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Donald Trump was NEVER a real legitimate businessman.

He is a snake-oil salesman, a phony tax cheat and a con-man trying to hustle people.

Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017

He paid no income taxes in 10 of the last 15 years, despite receiving $427.4 million through 2018 from The Apprentice and other endorsements

Trump minimized his tax bill by reporting heavy losses across his businesses

He is also said to have filed expenses including $70,000 on styling his hair

A $95,464 payment to Ivanka's favorite hair and makeup stylist was also listed

The report also suggests 'consulting fees' to Ivanka helped lower the tax bill

It also says Trump is embroiled in a IRS audit over a $72.9 million tax refund

The Miss Universe pageant is said to have generated $2.3 million for Trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.

The New York Times has obtained tax-return data extending over more than two decades for Mr. Trump and the hundreds of companies that make up his business organization, including detailed information from his first two years in office. It does not include his personal returns for 2018 or 2019. This article offers an overview of The Times’s findings; additional articles will be published in the coming weeks.

The returns are some of the most sought-after, and speculated-about, records in recent memory. In Mr. Trump’s nearly four years in office — and across his endlessly hyped decades in the public eye — journalists, prosecutors, opposition politicians and conspiracists have, with limited success, sought to excavate the enigmas of his finances. By their very nature, the filings will leave many questions unanswered, many questioners unfulfilled. They comprise information that Mr. Trump has disclosed to the I.R.S., not the findings of an independent financial examination. They report that Mr. Trump owns hundreds of millions of dollars in valuable assets, but they do not reveal his true wealth. Nor do they reveal any previously unreported connections to Russia.
    Donald Trump was NEVER a Billionaire.

He's just a BULLSHITTER.

If he cheated he should be punished like everyone else.

But how the fuck did Biden make roughly 10million in his first year out of office ?

He’s almost doing as well as Hunter. Speaking of which, anyone heard from him?

Load Metric
    KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT ON TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS
    TRUMP PAID JUST $750 IN TAXES IN BOTH 2016 and 2017.

The newspaper said Trump initially paid $95 million in taxes over the 18 years it studied. But he managed to recover most of that money by claiming — and receiving — a stunning $72.9 million federal tax refund.

According to the Times, Trump also pocketed $21.2 million in state and local refunds, which are typically based on federal filings.

Trump’s outsize refund became the subject of a now-long-standing Internal Revenue Service audit of his finances. The audit was widely known. Trump has claimed it was the very reason why he cannot release his returns. But the Times report is the first to identify the issue that was mainly in dispute.

As a result of the refund, Trump paid an average $1.4 million in federal taxes from 2000 to 2017, the Times reported. By contrast, the average U.S. taxpayer in the top .001% of earners paid about $25 million annually over the same time-frame.

TRUMP HAS FINANCED AN EXTRAVAGANT LIFESTYLE WITH THE USE OF BUSINESS EXPENSES

From his homes, his aircraft — and $70,000 on hair styling during his television show “The Apprentice” — Trump has capitalized on cost incurred from his businesses to finance a luxurious lifestyle.

The Times noted that Trump’s homes, planes and golf courses are part of the Trump family business and, as such, Trump classified them as business expenses as well. Because companies can write off business expenses as deductions, all such expenses have helped reduce Trump’s tax liability.

MANY OF HIS BEST-KNOWN BUSINESSES ARE MONEY-LOSERS

The president has frequently pointed to his far-flung hotels, golf courses and resorts as evidence of his success as a developer and businessman. Yet these properties have been been draining money.

The Times reported that Trump has claimed $315 million in losses since 2000 on his golf courses, including the Trump National Doral near Miami, which Trump has portrayed as a crown jewel in his business empire. Likewise, his Trump International Hotel in Washington has lost $55 million, the Times reported.

FOREIGN VISITORS HAVE HELPED SUPPORT TRUMP’S PROPERTIES

Since Trump began his presidential run, lobbyists, foreign governments and politicians have lavished significant sums of money on his properties, a spending spree that raised questions about its propriety and legality.

The Times report illustrates just how much that spending has been: Since 2015, his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida has taken in $5 million more a year from a surge in membership. The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association spent at least $397,602 in 2017 at Trump’s Washington hotel. Overseas projects have produced millions more for Trump — $3 million from the Philippines, $2.3 million from India and $1 million from Turkey.

TRUMP WILL FACE FINANCIAL PRESSURE AS DEBTS COME DUE

Trump seems sure to face heavy financial pressures from the enormous pile of debt he has absorbed. The Times said the president appears to be responsible for $421 million in loans, most of which will come due within four years. On top of that, a $100 million mortgage on Trump Tower in New York will come due in 2022.

Load Metric
    You gotta hand it to Donald. He puts up with endless abuse and continues to do what’s right for this country. God bless him.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Hey guys, let's volunteer to pay more taxes than is legally required, said no business man ever. And the apprentice income makes perfect sense because it cannot be juggled and legally hidden like other sources of income in his field. Showing profits in years when you may need loans and losses in years when you don't etc. is all pretty standard. Though this seems a bit shady, it's exactly what is expected, and the wage slaves not being able to fully understand it is part of the reason why team Trump didn't want this coming out. Anyone like him has next to nothing to do with his own taxes.
    Hey guys, I made a mistake and paid my taxes last year, let's scam the IRS into refunding that $70m+. If I get caught it will cost me another $100m, but I get away with everything bc brain so big, lets go, said Donald J Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Hey guys, let's volunteer to pay more taxes than is legally required, said no business man ever. And the apprentice income makes perfect sense because it cannot be juggled and legally hidden like other sources of income in his field. Showing profits in years when you may need loans and losses in years when you don't etc. is all pretty standard. Though this seems a bit shady, it's exactly what is expected, and the wage slaves not being able to fully understand it is part of the reason why team Trump didn't want this coming out. Anyone like him has next to nothing to do with his own taxes.
    More taxes like more rake is better

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New rule involving the TDS meme and other repetitive memes here.

You can't post stuff like that more than once per day. And by "you", I mean everyone here. Everyone gets one per day.

It is getting annoying reading threads where there's a TDS meme 5 times out of 10 posts.

Those who violate this will lose their ability to post images and attachments (which I can do).

Comments

Walter Sobchak: excellent

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    New rule involving the TDS meme and other repetitive memes here.

You can't post stuff like that more than once per day. And by "you", I mean everyone here. Everyone gets one per day.

It is getting annoying reading threads where there's a TDS meme 5 times out of 10 posts.

Those who violate this will lose their ability to post images and attachments (which I can do).

Comments

simpdog: LOL

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Barbara Walter's exposed Donald Trump 30 years ago

Load Metric
    Barbara Walter's exposed Donald Trump 30 years ago

Mark Burnett should be deported to some fucking desert island and put on bread-and-water rations for the rest of his life for turning Trump into a “successful billiionaire businessman” in the eyes of so many Americans with that fucking TV show!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    It's a no contest narrative at this point.

Todd please chime in about booger eating Ted Cruz now

TRUMP will win it all

See you on inauguration day bitches
    True then, true now, free the King.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It's a no contest narrative at this point.

Todd please chime in about booger eating Ted Cruz now

TRUMP will win it all

See you on inauguration day bitches
    True then, true now, free the King.
    Split, were you one of the folks interviewed by Klepper at this Trump rally?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    While President Donald Trump was recuperating from COVID-19 last week at Walter Reed Hospital in Maryland, he said during several phone calls that he was considering wearing a Superman T-shirt underneath his customary white button-down and red tie during his first public appearance, The New York Times reports. He would, he said, fake a frail walk at first, then open the shirt to reveal the iconic “S” insignia to demonstrate he was strong and free of the coronavirus.

Load Metric
    While President Donald Trump was recuperating from COVID-19 last week at Walter Reed Hospital in Maryland, he said during several phone calls that he was considering wearing a Superman T-shirt underneath his customary white button-down and red tie during his first public appearance, The New York Times reports. He would, he said, fake a frail walk at first, then open the shirt to reveal the iconic “S” insignia to demonstrate he was strong and free of the coronavirus.

Please Trump, please do this.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    The best thing about all the political strife amongst peeps is that they are getting out to vote, many for the first time. That is what makes our country great. The more the better and no matter the outcome, it is the will of the people.

God Bless America.

Vote.

Comments

Jayjami: Nice post

Tellafriend: Love ya but you’re wrong here. Too many dumbasses who don’t need to influence anything

Walter Sobchak: Amen lovely

Baron Von Strucker: bush patrol watch list

sonatine: cheers

hongkonger: you said it sister

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The best thing about all the political strife amongst peeps is that they are getting out to vote, many for the first time. That is what makes our country great. The more the better and no matter the outcome, it is the will of the people.

God Bless America.

Vote.
    I'm glad you feel this way. There are people working on Trump's behalf who are trying to stop people from voting. I'm impressed and heartened that you have the character and the principles to say the opposite, that everyone should vote.

Love ya babe

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

see you next month when North Korea denuclearizes

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Almost as great as the wall Mexico is paying for.
    Bookmarked for 2018 when coal jobs are up by 100% And the wall is complete.

A lot of lol4's to come.

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Venn diagram time!

Name:  BFF997E1-DA12-4219-AB39-9E0BF6FAC759.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  92.0 KB

Oh! And did I forget? Or is it too soon?

Name:  EE62DC8B-F33F-4B5C-9A1B-9A6311582E81.gif
Views: 392
Size:  934.6 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: A Presidential Record That Only Donald Trump will have...A Presidential TRIFECTA.

Thread Information