View Poll Results: What should happen to JSearles?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban his ass for past transgressions, period

13 26.53%
  • Ban him until debt is paid satisfactory to both Vegas and Druff

24 48.98%
  • Continue as is with current restrictions regardless of paying off debt

7 14.29%
  • Reinstate all privileges

5 10.20%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What should happen to JSearles?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    jsearles, there is a $55 freeroll prize that you "won" which I am currently holding until resolution.

How about making some kind of settlement with vegas1369 for some middle ground, plus I will send him the $55l, and we will be done with it?

That sounds like the most reasonable course of action here where everyone will win (except for those who hate seeing you post on this forum).

Sadly he won't because he's a douche.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    jsearles, there is a $55 freeroll prize that you "won" which I am currently holding until resolution.

How about making some kind of settlement with vegas1369 for some middle ground, plus I will send him the $55l, and we will be done with it?

That sounds like the most reasonable course of action here where everyone will win (except for those who hate seeing you post on this forum).

Why won't you answer the "what's changed" question? I was a member here in good standing for the last year plus. Why is this old issue all of a sudden a new issue?
    Because you're linked to a shady fuck and you welching on a bet made you a shady fuck. Two shady fucks don't make a right... just makes an overweight shady fuck?!

Comments

SysOp:

Load Metric

Why won't you answer the "what's changed" question?

What changed? Druff's mind, obv.

Comments

The_Lurker: lol

adamantium: kaboom

SysOp:

Load Metric

Why won't you answer the "what's changed" question? I was a member here in good standing for the last year plus. Why is this old issue all of a sudden a new issue?
    Are you really this obtuse? Druff is allowing you to use freeroll money that should be returned to the pool imo and offering you a reduced rate but you are still playing the what did I do card? You could take care of this for 200 with 145 coming out of your pocket. Obviously this forum is important to you so put an end to this fiasco and move on you gelatinous roller coaster fucker.

Load Metric
    Name:  searles.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  119.5 KB

Comments

tyde: This

SysOp: rofl

Load Metric

The video you posted with Lannister changed everything. I can literally hear you gaining weight. Shut it the fuck down.

Comments

rum dick: noisy weight gain
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ridiculous jsearles is allowed to contribute here

Bet welcher ....basically a scammer

Any questions ?

Comments

sah_24: legend rep

SysOp: truth

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    not sure if 23-11 justifies a ban. would kinda need a bigger blowout....like 30-4

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

The video you posted with Lannister changed everything. I can literally hear you gaining weight. Shut it the fuck down.

A lot of people think your little video with Lannister/Windsor Lockwood/Animosity was a boneheaded mistake that accidentally exposed you but we both know it was a big middle finger to the whole community & was 1000% intentional & for the lol's.

For you to try to claim "nothing has changed" you must be the biggest fucktard in existence. I know you're stupid but you're not that stupid.

Maybe let your assistant read these threads & maybe she'll explain it to you.

Comments

SysOp: this x 1k
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    not sure if 23-11 justifies a ban. would kinda need a bigger blowout....like 30-4
    23 of 34 is 67%. That's a supermajority for most purposes. That's kinda blowoutish. IMO.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Jsearless wants all his privleges including giving rep back. only 4 of the 34 believed that should happen.

Load Metric

This forum doesn't care about Poles or Nazis any more than it does about Serbs or Croats. We're not in the evil business, we're in the fraud business.

Load Metric

Why won't you answer the "how about making some kind of settlement" question?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

28-10 on the other hand is approaching a blowout.....(obviously i'm not counting sizzle's vote for himself). i'd say two or three more votes in favor of a ban and you've got yourself a convincing mandate.

Comments

4Dragons: convinces a man to date rep

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Name:  1280x720-COE.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  62.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  dean-wormer-meme-generator-fat-drunk-and-stupid-is-no-way-to-go-through-life-son-730e05.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  30.6 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Seem to recall it was a 2/3rds majority back on NWP/DD for all ban related polls.

Ban this fat n-word already.

Load Metric
    My opinion, is J Searles should match the $55 free roll win with his own $55, and play Vegas heads up for $110. Its pennies on the dollar, but this is somewhat different than Lannister/China where actual money exchanged hands. This was somewhat of a blind bet that on the surface was not overly serious. The fact Druff reinstated Searles, AND allowed him to play the free-roll, he did not think this was overly serious either.

$110 potential payment is more than fair after all these years. Its good for Searles because it clears him of his debt, and good for Vegas so he has an hour's fee to finger some Chinese massage therapist in a 45 minute session. If he wins of course.

Comments

Fartapotomous: lol fuck you

Pooh: are you a n-word? be honest

Tellafriend: terrible.

Krypt: classic 45 min session

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    My opinion, is J Searles should match the $55 free roll win with his own $55, and play Vegas heads up for $110. Its pennies on the dollar, but this is somewhat different than Lannister/China where actual money exchanged hands. This was somewhat of a blind bet that on the surface was not overly serious. The fact Druff reinstated Searles, AND allowed him to play the free-roll, he did not think this was overly serious either.

$110 potential payment is more than fair after all these years. Its good for Searles because it clears him of his debt, and good for Vegas so he has an hour's fee to finger some Chinese massage therapist in a 45 minute session. If he wins of course.

And exactly who the fuck are you? Another Searles dupe? JFC.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: so if searless wins according to draymond he wins 110 dollars and stands to lose only 55 with a motherfucking cunt ban searless already for fucks sakes lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

So searless puts up 55 dollars and can come away from all this winning 155 dollars. This is indeed brilliant. Searless is freerolling 155 dollars . jfc Too bad the 55 dollars searless won in that freeroll is no longer his. I think druff is just tolling at this point to piss people off and for the lols . Mission accomplished.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-29-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I understand when Druff says he can't control what happens between people on the forums but what he can control is what happens to them afterwards. Seems like a pretty obvious decision to me

Comments

SysOp: this guy knows what's up

Thread Information