View Poll Results: What should happen to JSearles?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban his ass for past transgressions, period

13 26.53%
  • Ban him until debt is paid satisfactory to both Vegas and Druff

24 48.98%
  • Continue as is with current restrictions regardless of paying off debt

7 14.29%
  • Reinstate all privileges

5 10.20%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What should happen to JSearles?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    My opinion, is J Searles should match the $55 free roll win with his own $55, and play Vegas heads up for $110. Its pennies on the dollar, but this is somewhat different than Lannister/China where actual money exchanged hands. This was somewhat of a blind bet that on the surface was not overly serious. The fact Druff reinstated Searles, AND allowed him to play the free-roll, he did not think this was overly serious either.

$110 potential payment is more than fair after all these years. Its good for Searles because it clears him of his debt, and good for Vegas so he has an hour's fee to finger some Chinese massage therapist in a 45 minute session. If he wins of course.
    So searless puts up 55 dollars and can come away from all this winning 155 dollars. This is indeed brilliant. Searless is freerolling 155 dollars . jfc Too bad the 55 dollars searless won in that freeroll is no longer his. I think druff is just tolling at this point to piss people off and for the lols . Mission accomplished.
    You cannot read. Searles puts up $55, to match the $55 he won. So in essence he is putting up $110. Vegas puts up nothing. So Vegas can win $110, Searles cannot win anything since its all his money, although he can win clearing his name. Now, they each might want to escrow more money with Druff to make it worth their while, but at a minimum Vegas can win $110 with no risk. After years of talking about this, its a great outcome for everyone.

Comments

Pooh: yeah, you're a n-word

SysOp: i agree with pooh

nunbeater: 0.0

Muck Ficon: :noose

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

So searless puts up 55 dollars and can come away from all this winning 155 dollars. This is indeed brilliant. Searless is freerolling 155 dollars . jfc Too bad the 55 dollars searless won in that freeroll is no longer his. I think druff is just tolling at this point to piss people off and for the lols . Mission accomplished.
    You cannot read. Searles puts up $55, to match the $55 he won. So in essence he is putting up $110. Vegas puts up nothing. So Vegas can win $110, Searles cannot win anything since its all his money, although he can win clearing his name. Now, they each might want to escrow more money with Druff to make it worth their while, but at a minimum Vegas can win $110 with no risk. After years of talking about this, its a great outcome for everyone.
    Still god awful dude. So vegas was stiffed on a bet he won as deemed by druff for 500 dollars. Now he has to bet again to win 55 dollars? The 55 searlesswon in freeroll is already earmarked for vegas apparently. Really horrible thinking, no offense. It is true I have no dog on this fight just an opinion. I am taking this quote from someone who made a thread saying chinamaniac lost all credibility in supporting dentale. That person who made that thread had no dog in that fight either but seemed pretty adamant in his views. Anyway at this point, whatever .

Comments

Bootsy Collins: I am going to give you the same advice that I gave that said OP in the Chinamaniac thread. Shut it down retard!!!

SysOp: offset

Load Metric
    i think this pompous ass needs to be banned, he's basically slapping us all in the face with every shit post he makes. druff do what's right here, i don't understand the hold up, he must have dirt on you, or perhaps you don't want another 6tp on your hands. what is it?

Comments

Tellafriend: you mat be right re 6tp -hadn't thought of that,

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Ridiculous jsearles is allowed to contribute here

Bet welcher ....basically a scammer

Any questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    seems stupid he is perma-banned over a 'grammar' bet

free jsearles
    yeah, I have a question....

Comments

adamantium: LOL

Krypt: unreal

Load Metric
    eew a chaps post

Comments

rum dick: blue bood showing post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    seems stupid he is perma-banned over a 'grammar' bet

free jsearles
    You would get the same response when Tyde bragged endlessly on how great the food was in Mexico, then cites his reason for leaving Mexico on the food quality. Never ends with this guy, he is a sociopath.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

You would get the same response when Tyde bragged endlessly on how great the food was in Mexico, then cites his reason for leaving Mexico on the food quality. Never ends with this guy, he is a sociopath.
    Welcome back Bottomset.

A bit more edge to your moniker this time, liking it so far.

Comments

varys: Nice catch
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Welcome back Bottomset.

A bit more edge to your moniker this time, liking it so far.
    Nah it is clearly Searles, bumping threads and trying desperately to claim matter has been "settled", or offer completely ridiculous "solutions" because he is too broke to pay the $500.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: druff has to mull it over another 3 years can't be too careful with these complicated matters

Load Metric
    Banning searles is his children's only hope

Comments

Crowe Diddly: WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! rep

Krypt: heh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    jsearles, there is a $55 freeroll prize that you "won" which I am currently holding until resolution.

How about making some kind of settlement with vegas1369 for some middle ground, plus I will send him the $55l, and we will be done with it?

That sounds like the most reasonable course of action here where everyone will win (except for those who hate seeing you post on this forum).
    No offense, but it sounds like his answer to you is a big FUCKYOU

Thread Information