Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Druff, it's time to address my status

Load Metric
    sizzle is a top 1 level asset around here in terms of content and you people would be fools to force him out

Comments

Fartapotomous: rizzle is a fucking retard

rum dick: you leave lol wow alone. the man is a treasure

Krypt: Agreed

Load Metric
    TOP 1 BEING THE HIGHEST LEVEL

Comments

Fartapotomous: sizzler needs to be held accountable for searlesses debt for tarding up the forum. Ban rizzle!!!

Load Metric
    I don't understand why the $500 was never paid.

You brag about eating in steakhouses in the outskirts of Jacksonville, you have an assistant, $4k lawnmower etc.

Your ugly friend made things right, why don't you?

Or, I think you should stay, be properly labeled a scammer and have limited privileges, given that you represent all the negative aspects of the poker world that Druff purports to care about.

Lay off the KFC and take care

Comments

varys: Lay off the kfc rep
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    lol this thread is going exactly as Searles planned it.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Druff, it's time to address my status turns into "Druff lol nvm I'll nap it out"

Daly: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    It isn't hard to decide. Druff already "decided" what to do. Just to refresh everyone's memory. This was exactly 2 weeks ago:

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

2) $215 is immediately shipped to either me or Chinamaniac.

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I guess "immediately" means within 30 days in Druff's mind? Or never?

Silver
    Load Metric
    This fat schmuck wouldn't pay Vegas if he had the money, but it's doubtful he could even come up with a spare $500. Wrench is right, need an old-fashioned NWP era banning of the pasty one.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    This fat schmuck wouldn't pay Vegas if he had the money, but it's doubtful he could even come up with a spare $500. Wrench is right, need an old-fashioned NWP era banning of the pasty one.
    Sizzle is a bet welcher and annoying as fuck, and yet somehow I think the forums are better with him around. Not sure what exactly that says about these forums or me, but pretty sure I don't want the answer to that anyways.

Comments

varys: Oddly i agree

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Sizzle is a bet welcher and annoying as fuck, and yet somehow I think the forums are better with him around. Not sure what exactly that says about these forums or me, but pretty sure I don't want the answer to that anyways.
    But you are some noob that doesn't understand how things were always done on here, donk down and nwp so your opinion means shit. Welchers need to be publicly shamed and banned. Druff ask your woman to untuck your balls and follow thru with what you said.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

But you are some noob that doesn't understand how things were always done on here, donk down and nwp so your opinion means shit. Welchers need to be publicly shamed and banned. Druff ask your woman to untuck your balls and follow thru with what you said.
    If that were true I'd agree, but I've been around since very early NWP so I'm well aware of how fools used to get hit with the bag etc. I just haven't posted much over the years. Im totally fine with him getting a welcher tag or whatever. But net-net he makes shit more entertaining, much like Tyde even though at times they both are titling as fuck. Obviously my opinion means shit and that's fine, just adding my two cents.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Maybe you're better off not pressing this right now.

What do you mean by "right now"? What's happened to change my status here? Or are you just dragging your feet on making an unpopular decision?

Yeah, congratulations. You have flour and water, get an oven, you can make bread

Load Metric
    Druff already made his decision and unbanned me. I was a member in good standing with full privileges. My question is what changed? All you idiots saying "pay Vegas" are full blown retarded. That issues already been put to bed years ago. Vegas himself said he doesn't consider it a debt any longer. You all are grasping at straws from a 5+ year old debate. Get over it. The facts are you simply don't like me

If I'm given any penalties, anything at all, I want to know why now is different than 2-3 weeks ago?

Disclaimer- it's Druffs site, he can do as he pleases. It's not a human right to post here. But he always seemed quasi fair to me and most others. So explain what's changed if something has

Comments

wrenchjockey: written off =\= consider debt forgiven. you're fucking stupid in addition to fat. lazy, and welchy if you don't grasp this.

NaturalBornHustler: ban him rep

The_Lurker: Time to act like a man

Fartapotomous: druff said to pay vegas or be banned you dumb fuckeroooo

FRANKRIZZO: hammer time bannnnnnnnnnn

J Sousa: He forgave you as a human. The act of what you did will NEVER be forgivin.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    You all are grasping at straws from a 5+ year old debate. Get over it.

If only it was a math bet.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Druff already made his decision and unbanned me. I was a member in good standing with full privileges. My question is what changed? All you idiots saying "pay Vegas" are full blown retarded. That issues already been put to bed years ago. Vegas himself said he doesn't consider it a debt any longer. You all are grasping at straws from a 5+ year old debate. Get over it. The facts are you simply don't like me

If I'm given any penalties, anything at all, I want to know why now is different than 2-3 weeks ago?

Disclaimer- it's Druffs site, he can do as he pleases. It's not a human right to post here. But he always seemed quasi fair to me and most others. So explain what's changed if something has
    For starters, you probably gained at least 10 pounds. Who has the pic of that other fat bet welcher Stuart?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    I love how searles has you 50+ crustly old faggots spinning in circles. Last time I checked, meaningless internet forums (like this) are supposed to be remotely interesting. The only topics that are interesting on this forum are fights between users, scams/rollings, personal trip reports excluding Druff's, and discussions of various degenerate activities.

Comments

wrenchjockey: tomato target

simpdog: bullseye

Load Metric
    He's either broke, or wants to be banned. Become wrath Druff, become wrath.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

2-3 weeks ago you were a massive faggot. Now you're a colossal faggot. That's what changed. You shifted into top faggotness gear, spun up the faggot turbochargers, engaged faggot overdrive, lit the faggot afterburners and blasted to faggotville.

Comments

wrenchjockey: forgot Faggot Wheel Drive, in Low Faggot Range

NaturalBornHustler: Definition of faggot rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Name:  searles.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  119.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

2-3 weeks ago you were a massive faggot. Now you're a colossal faggot. That's what changed. You shifted into top faggotness gear, spun up the faggot turbochargers, engaged faggot overdrive, lit the faggot afterburners and blasted to faggotville.
    Remember when you thought you had a little bit of Internet power. You banned me and Lannister from the poker room and literally neither of us give 2 fucks. I've played in like 5 tournies in the past 4 years; Lannister has never played afaik. I bet you sat around and puffed your chest out a little bit though. Fucking geek

And only a legit faggot would type out faggot that many times

Comments

Belly Buster: Have a red rep

Fartapotomous: have another dumie dumb dumb and don't forget to pay back the 500 as druff demanded that u do

NaturalBornHustler: Remember when u weren't fat scammer? Me neither.

J Sousa: You lost a bet and are not paying in full. This is not negotiable pay up!!

FRANKRIZZO: making fun of someones dead wife rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Remember when you thought you had a little bit of Internet power. You banned me and Lannister from the poker room and literally neither of us give 2 fucks. I've played in like 5 tournies in the past 4 years; Lannister has never played afaik. I bet you sat around and puffed your chest out a little bit though. Fucking geek

And only a legit faggot would type out faggot that many times
    Remember when you begged to be part of a community that thinks you're scum?! Remember when you lied about being an old school user so that you would be more accepted? Yea... we remember too.

This site means more to you than you care to admit. Stop being a cunt.

Comments

Pooh: got heeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Load Metric
    Vegas1369 started the thread asking for me to be unbanned. He said it was time to let bygones be bygones. Druff promptly responded, restoring my account to full privileges.

Now a year later the peanut gallery thinks I should be banned for not paying Vegas. Just think how retarded that actually is

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...light=Jsearles

Also it's kind of funny but scary but odd that there are 27 threads on this site with the word Jsearles in the thread title. But you guys don't think I bring anything here, lol

Comments

wrenchjockey: Vegas' charity had ZERO to do with your debt. It was the posting of personal info that he forgave, in that very thread. Idiot.

Fartapotomous: scammer and welcher what did ido duh duh dum dumb

NaturalBornHustler: Lies

J Sousa: Just think how retarded that actually is, Yes think about how retatded it really is. You lost a bet and you think it is ok?

FRANKRIZZO: welching on bets scamming with lannister making fun of peoples dead wives , rep

Thread Information