Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Druff, it's time to address my status

Load Metric

Druff, it's time to address my status

The board needs and wants some clarification. Seemingly I'm allowed to post still after the great Lannister debate. So in my mind nothing has changed. I'm still a member in good standing.

So two things- why can't I give rep? I've never been an abuser. In fact looking over my recent rep given, I was almost all green given out before my rep ability was taken

Freeroll $55- what's been done with the money I won? It should either be sent to me or reused in another freeroll. With that, I assume I'm allowed to participate in free rolls (unless specifically excluded), but I would like that clarified here too please

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Your status is that you are a welching , scamming fuck. Yes , druff said that a semi resolution was made but I have no idea what that is other then lannister paying off the 215 you 2 scammed

NaturalBornHustler: This faggot was SUPPOSED to be banned weeks ago. Now this

Sam Eagle: Did you pay the 500 yet? No? Then fuck off.

Sloppy Joe: stop buying KFC, is irresponsible parenting

tyde: STFU you bet welching white trash mouth breather

wrenchjockey: fat, pasty white and welchy is no way to go through life, kid.

The_Lurker: ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

4Dragons: this clear enough for you, coasterfucker?

Krypt: Entertaining

Tellafriend: How did you ever get 206 green reps?

J Sousa: There should bets on what day your reputation goes negative.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe you're better off not pressing this right now.

Load Metric
    Is Jew Bluff. Keep pressing it sizzle

Load Metric
    $55 went for the doctors co-pay

Comments

Tellafriend: holy shit, i LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

What do you mean by "right now"? What's happened to change my status here? Or are you just dragging your feet on making an unpopular decision?

Brandon said on radio and you agreed that a firm resolution needs to be stated so we can all move on. Just get on with it Druff

Comments

Fartapotomous: are you asking to be banned? I am completley confuded

J Sousa: That a firm resolution needs to be that you pay back the bet in full.

FRANKRIZZO: making fun of the loved ones dead
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    With that, I assume I'm allowed to participate in free rolls (unless specifically excluded), but I would like that clarified here too please
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post522222

Comments

4Dragons: drops the hammer

Reno: Rule#1 http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?11879-PFA-NoFraud-Online-Poker-Room-RULES
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

What do you mean by "right now"? What's happened to change my status here? Or are you just dragging your feet on making an unpopular decision?

Brandon said on radio and you agreed that a firm resolution needs to be stated so we can all move on. Just get on with it Druff
    Perhaps a compromise can be worked out, such as this: Jsearles can play in the freeroll, but 3/4 of his winnings get sent to vegas until the balance of money owed from the bet is paid off.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Ok since Searless insists this be resolved and is forcing the issue instead of letting it die down again he should be given his wish.

In the lannister thread Druff stated that to not be banned 215 had to be paid back which was done. The other part of the equation was for searless to pay back 200 dollars with the balance to be paid back on a payment plan with regard to the 500 dollar bet that was welched on. If this was not done then there would be a banning. The second portion of Druffs edict has not been addressed and really should be.

Possible resolutions

1 Ban Searless if he refuses to make good on the 500 bet as originally decreed by Druff. (kind of harsh but certainly appropriate)

2 If Searless refuses to pay on the bet put a scammer/welcher denotation under his name. Allow him to stay don't allow him to give rep or play in the freerolls.

3 If Searless pays back give him all his privileges back including being able to give rep and play in freerolls after full 500 has been paid back.

Searless is right something needs to be done and he himself is pressing the issue and has done so previously after druff decreed he must pay back the welched loan.

Don't forget Searless himself is pressing this issue instead of letting shit die down until everyone forgets. The entitlement of this scammer /welcher is dumbfounding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Ok since Searless insists this be resolved and is forcing the issue instead of letting it die down again he should be given his wish.

In the lannister thread Druff stated that to not be banned 215 had to be paid back which was done. The other part of the equation was for searless to pay back 200 dollars with the balance to be paid back on a payment plan with regard to the 500 dollar bet that was welched on. If this was not done then there would be a banning. The second portion of Druffs edict has not been addressed and really should be.

Possible resolutions

1 Ban Searless if he refuses to make good on the 500 bet as originally decreed by Druff. (kind of harsh but certainly appropriate)

2 If Searless refuses to pay on the bet put a scammer/welcher denotation under his name. Allow him to stay don't allow him to give rep or play in the freerolls.

3 If Searless pays back give him all his privileges back including being able to give rep and play in freerolls after full 500 has been paid back.

Searless is right something needs to be done and he himself is pressing the issue and has done so previously after druff decreed he must pay back the welched loan.

Don't forget Searless himself is pressing this issue instead of letting shit die down until everyone forgets. The entitlement of this scammer /welcher is dumbfounding.
    Hadn't posted in a week. Immediately red reps my post and writes a wall of text

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 597
Size:  51.6 KB

Comments

unchainedghost: You are a piece of shit

FRANKRIZZO: You're a piece of welching/scamming shit maybe druff should just let you have ability to give rep 2 bellybuster let you back to play freerolls 3 druff send you a box on enteman cookies for your mal nourished son

NaturalBornHustler: The board is "obsessed" with you paying your debt you fat sack of shit

DJ_Chaps: :sftrue

Krypt: Agree with chaps

Fartapotomous: do you even have enough to buy that bottle? You wetn to vegas and had to begg brandon for 100 bucks you probly freerolled him on that too

J Sousa: You have to pay this back in full because you are a FRAUD!!!

Load Metric

Why not just reach a settlement with vegas. Pay him $200 and the $55 from the freeroll. If both sides agree then the matter is over and done. I think at this point Vegas would be happy with this outcome as he already wrote you off as a scammer and this would clear up your name and "status". Rather than continuing this shit for another 3 years, just pay something and then it's over. See what I did there welchy...

Banned
    Load Metric
    frank rizzo must be tilting at this point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    frank rizzo must be tilting at this point
    Must be. Frank Rizzo has been barking like a rabid dog for awhile now. Not sure why he's tilting on Searles and in fact as another pointed out Rizzo comes off like some jilted teenager at a HS dance. Rizzo you don't have a dog in the fight honestly. On the flip side why Searles kicked this hornets nest again seems rather dumb at this particular juncture other then to try and keep this issue on life support. Not smart considering the only logical outcome would be for Druff to give him a nap on the forum over an issue that is dead and buried as far as Vegas1369 is concerned.

What if the ultimate troll was Frank Rizzo really was Searles trolling himself. (Weirder shit has happened on here)

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: What if china maniac was in fact Mike Dentale? Druff did state in Lannister post if searless didn't pay vegas he would be booted off. How dumb is searless to force druffs hand on a matter druff has made a motion on. who is dumber searless or dentale?

ftpjesus: China definitely not Dentale. Ive tweeted back and forth to China Mark and Mike are not the same person. Druff can confirm

Load Metric
    fag rizzo seems kinda dumb

Comments

rum dick: a little bit yeah

Banned
    Load Metric
    It is times like this that I long for the touch of WrenchJockey.

Comments

wrenchjockey: It's a gentle touch
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-27-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Rizzo doing his best to outawful searles

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not sure why it's so hard to decide what to do. Tag him with 'Bet Welcher' title until $500 is paid to Vegas or his designate, and no rep privs (because he's obv butthurtbitch about it) until that term is satisfied, then all privs and title restored.

Back in the day it would have been a much harsher reaction, but that was the wild west. We're more civilized now.

FREE MIKELIKEWHOAA

Comments

The_Lurker: moist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Fag is your pops. U still mad cause of the quip I made about you and your 3000 plus posts after you said how seriously people take these forums? Ryback opened a thread about chinamaniac losing all credibility because he supported dentale yet he has no dog in that fight. Does searless seem smart to you big dickhead? I am not the scammer demanding good standing on a forum after scaming and welching. If searless didn't demand to be in good standing after scamming and welching it is obvious that this whole fiasco would have blown over.Unreal instead of being patient and waiting a few months for this to blow over he is for the 2nd time demanding all his forum privileges back without making good on druffs edict to pay back or be banned.

I am just saying for druff to give him what he wants so we can be done with it. I guess its more entertaining to not address the issue though and leave searless twisting in the wind. Looking forward to searlesses 3d upcoming thread to have all his privileges restored.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-27-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Not sure why it's so hard to decide what to do. Tag him with 'Bet Welcher' title until $500 is paid to Vegas or his designate, and no rep privs (because he's obv butthurtbitch about it) until that term is satisfied, then all privs and title restored.

Back in the day it would have been a much harsher reaction, but that was the wild west. We're more civilized now.

FREE MIKELIKEWHOAA

It isn't hard to decide. Druff already "decided" what to do. Just to refresh everyone's memory. This was exactly 2 weeks ago:

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

2) $215 is immediately shipped to either me or Chinamaniac.

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I guess "immediately" means within 30 days in Druff's mind? Or never?

Load Metric
    Guy should never have been unbanned, IMO.

Comments

tyde: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Fag is your pops. U still mad cause of the quip I made about you and your 3000 plus posts after you said how seriously people take these forums? Ryback opened a thread about chinamaniac losing all credibility because he supported dentale yet he has no dog in that fight. Does searless seem smart to you big dickhead? I am not the scammer demanding good standing on a forum after scaming and welching. If searless didn't demand to be in good standing after scamming and welching it is obvious that this whole fiasco would have blown over.Unreal instead of being patient and waiting a few months for this to blow over he is for the 2nd time demanding all his forum privileges back without making good on druffs edict to pay back or be banned.

I am just saying for druff to give him what he wants so we can be done with it. I guess its more entertaining to not address the issue though and leave searless twisting in the wind. Looking forward to searlesses 3d upcoming thread to have all his privileges restored.
    yes VERY mad.We all know searles is a dickhead but you keep posting the same shit over and over so decided to troll you a bit. Now don't make me wrap your head in with a ratchet

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: wrap your head in with ratchet rep. Am I the fucking one who keeps asking for their privileges back? By demanding his privileges back without making good on welch it is like he is scamming welching again imo

Thread Information