Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else having trouble logging in bovada?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They did process a May 1 cashout in normal time, but I did a bitcoin one (my first time ever) on May 9, which is stuck.

Before you say "It's only been 4 days", keep in mind that bitcoin cashouts are supposed to be blazing fast, especially for those who cash out regularly like I do. It says on their own site that they will send immediately upon approval, and approvals almost always happen within 48 hours. Now it's been 96 hours and they can't give me a timetable.

I'm not panicking yet, but I don't love to see this when I have 48k on there.
    Why on earth would they take 4 days for a btc cashout? With SWC you would typically have your BTC within four hours max
    SWC is a 100 player site ran by a few man operation. They only deal with bitcoin whereas Bovada deals with a few thousand players on a daily basis and hundreds of cashouts compared to the few handful that SWC gets.

Of course Bovada has a bigger support team because of it's size but they have a lot going on and they aren't just a bitcoin site, not to mention bitcoin is still new with them.

I can't believe I'm defending Bovada lol but for the time being it's the softest site serving Americans and we should be blessed they even added Bitcoin as an option.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

Why on earth would they take 4 days for a btc cashout? With SWC you would typically have your BTC within four hours max
    SWC is a 100 player site ran by a few man operation. They only deal with bitcoin whereas Bovada deals with a few thousand players on a daily basis and hundreds of cashouts compared to the few handful that SWC gets.

Of course Bovada has a bigger support team because of it's size but they have a lot going on and they aren't just a bitcoin site, not to mention bitcoin is still new with them.

I can't believe I'm defending Bovada lol but for the time being it's the softest site serving Americans and we should be blessed they even added Bitcoin as an option.
    Fair enough I suppose... I can't play on it so never really knew the magnitude of it. Still, I'd rather have PokerStars lol
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information