Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having trouble logging in bovada?

Load Metric

Anyone else having trouble logging in bovada?

Fucking software sucks, They have about 700k worth of gtd tournaments I planned on playing today, Every time I log in 2 secounds later a message comes up" You have been partailly disconnected.It will not affect your game play, Please re-log in at your convenience' Cant open a table, Nothing, So tilting
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    I'm getting same thing....extremely tilting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got in for a bit and played a little zone and registered for some mtt cause it had a lot of overlay but it has logged me out since. I can still play the MTT but can't add any more games.

Ever since the update at the beginning of the year it's had a ton of issues disconnecting you on one table while letting you play on others, etc...

The other night I was playing a few tables and it kept disconnecting me in hands costing me money then tells me their is a problem with my login ID and the only way to fix that is to close the software down then reload it so I'm out whatever I was in those hands for. I'm very tired of this shit but the only thing you can do is not play there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I got in for a bit and played a little zone and registered for some mtt cause it had a lot of overlay but it has logged me out since. I can still play the MTT but can't add any more games.

Ever since the update at the beginning of the year it's had a ton of issues disconnecting you on one table while letting you play on others, etc...

The other night I was playing a few tables and it kept disconnecting me in hands costing me money then tells me their is a problem with my login ID and the only way to fix that is to close the software down then reload it so I'm out whatever I was in those hands for. I'm very tired of this shit but the only thing you can do is not play there.
    I had same shit happen, The other day a was playing 100 HU sit n go I had the guy 2-1 in chips, He moved all in and a have QQ all the sudden the screen goes dark and logs me out, By time I was able to log back in I had 800 to his 2200, Needless to say I punted the 800 chips, Really fuckers owe me 200 but nothing we can do. I have really been running very well on there, Once the run is over they can go fuck themselves

Load Metric
    Appears they fixed it!

Load Metric
    how are the games there now days? worth depositing? I'd just be playing small stakes for fun.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fucking Bovada is down atm.

Load Metric
    Site went down on me also, Lucky I had just beat the 30/60 out of a few dollars and quit before the brake down. I am getting a little worried about bovada cash outs. I have one pending for awhile now. They sent me a email about how in there company's history they have always paid. This email reads like the one from full tilt just before the collapse. Buckle up for another ride here boys

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Site went down on me also, Lucky I had just beat the 30/60 out of a few dollars and quit before the brake down. I am getting a little worried about bovada cash outs. I have one pending for awhile now. They sent me a email about how in there company's history they have always paid. This email reads like the one from full tilt just before the collapse. Buckle up for another ride here boys
    Yup, I have one stuck, as well.

They did process a May 1 cashout in normal time, but I did a bitcoin one (my first time ever) on May 9, which is stuck.

Before you say "It's only been 4 days", keep in mind that bitcoin cashouts are supposed to be blazing fast, especially for those who cash out regularly like I do. It says on their own site that they will send immediately upon approval, and approvals almost always happen within 48 hours. Now it's been 96 hours and they can't give me a timetable.

I'm not panicking yet, but I don't love to see this when I have 48k on there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Scratch that. They just shipped my BTC.

I have it now.

Load Metric
    Druff my apologies I haven't listened to radio in a bit due to work.

Have you discussed Bovada using BTC? What's your thoughts on them speculating on the price of bitcoins? Do you think they just buy them as needed?

I have a feeling they keep a bunch of bitcoin around from deposits (assuming they allow them) which if Bitcoin drops one day to $50 won't they be uber screwed?

Load Metric
    Although thinking out loud here, if BTC ever divebombs they will just disable cashouts to BTC immediately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Scratch that. They just shipped my BTC.

I have it now.
    Well you lucky fuck, I have a cash out that was approved on 4/25 and no cash yet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Their was a notice in my cashier that said something like "Withdrawals made between May 8th to May 15(I believe was the day) would be delayed for up to a week due to a high volume because of the Kentucky Derby so that is probably why they were slower on BTC cashouts for a few days.

I highly doubt their is that many more cashouts that should backlog them hard because of the Derby but if Bovada can find a way to pay you a bit slower they will do that.

Load Metric
    Their was a notice in my cashier that said something like "Withdrawals made between May 8th to May 15(I believe was the day) would be delayed for up to a week due to a high volume because of the Kentucky Derby so that is probably why they were slower on BTC cashouts for a few days.

I highly doubt their is that many more cashouts that should backlog them hard because of the Derby but if Bovada can find a way to pay you a bit slower they will do that.
    I call B.S, They told me in a email my delay is because of a back log in march, lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I call B.S, They told me in a email my delay is because of a back log in march, lol
    The Visa Fast Funds withdrawals have given them a ton of problems but for checks and wires they shouldn't have ran into as many delays.

I don't know what is going on but I'd be calling them every day asking where my money is if I did a check or wire where I know their shouldn't be any issues.

Load Metric
    The Visa Fast Funds withdrawals have given them a ton of problems but for checks and wires they shouldn't have ran into as many delays.

I don't know what is going on but I'd be calling them every day asking where my money is if I did a check or wire where I know their shouldn't be any issues.
    This is a visa fast funds that I am waiting on, Last one I did in April was a bank wire, It was slow but did go through. I didn't know they are having problem's with fast funds, I would have did bank wire obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is a visa fast funds that I am waiting on, Last one I did in April was a bank wire, It was slow but did go through. I didn't know they are having problem's with fast funds, I would have did bank wire obv
    It sounds like around the time you put in the visa funds withdrawal is when the issues started to occur so you just sort of got screwed. The excuses it sounds like they are giving are laughable because they don't want to admit they ran into issues with VFF.

Did you try to ask if you can cancel that cashout and withdrawal another way? I'm not sure if it will work since if these are in in the processing stage who knows where they are at with it but it don't hurt to ask if you haven't yet.

Load Metric
    I had some issues with the fast funds. Checks seem to be best, only took about a week..

Load Metric
    It sounds like around the time you put in the visa funds withdrawal is when the issues started to occur so you just sort of got screwed. The excuses it sounds like they are giving are laughable because they don't want to admit they ran into issues with VFF.

Did you try to ask if you can cancel that cashout and withdrawal another way? I'm not sure if it will work since if these are in in the processing stage who knows where they are at with it but it don't hurt to ask if you haven't yet.
    I have not asked them this, I am sure they would do it but then they would put money back in my account and I would have to start all over, I had to do this in April when I did a vff for 3k and after approving they lowered cash out max to 2400 and put the 3k back, Then I did a bank wire, Nightmare

Thread Information