Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Say what you will about Tydepoker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    SHUT IT DOWN, GENETIC SHIT. GO FIND ANOTHER TOILET TO CLOG. LITERALLY BOTTOM 5 ALL TIME SHIT DUPE.

I OWN YOUR FACE. LIVE IT, LOVE IT.
    Name:  k0Xygbv.gif
Views: 385
Size:  1.48 MB

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    SHUT IT DOWN, GENETIC SHIT. GO FIND ANOTHER TOILET TO CLOG. LITERALLY BOTTOM 5 ALL TIME SHIT DUPE.

I OWN YOUR FACE. LIVE IT, LOVE IT.
    That's a nice find. Instant lulz here. But my point stands. Also, you've been lurking this thread for hours. Or you're muti-tabbing PFA. Not sure which is worse.

Cheers.

Comments

Fartapotomous: go fuck an owlololololol

Load Metric

That's a nice find. Instant lulz here. But my point stands. Also, you've been lurking this thread for hours. Or you're muti-tabbing PFA. Not sure which is worse.

Cheers.
    For hours?? How would you know?

Did you take a break from molesting your owl to check my time on this site?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Your son told me that every time he was in this thread, your name was listed at the bottom. he's a lil jerk, but he was right.

Comments

Fartapotomous: pedo rep

Load Metric
    Your son told me that every time he was in this thread, your name was listed at the bottom. he's a lil jerk, but he was right.
    Name:  200w_d-10.gif
Views: 380
Size:  118.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I thought there was an agreement not to start your own competing community for 6 months after leaving.

Perhaps I imagined it.
    I think this is partially correct. I believe he could but could not either radio or forum (I believe it was radio). I swear I remember this being discussed.
    Nope. Nothing in the contract about any waiting period for a forum or radio show.

In fact, it wasn't even a full 6 months. I left DD in mid Sept and started PFA on March 2nd.

We also had no verbal agreement about this. I was free to do what I wanted.

Comments

sonatine: Point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't know who you are, other than the fact that you're someone's dupe.

But feel free to describe where anything I wrote about Tydepoker was "bullshit".

First im not a dupe then I'm a dupe? Is it ten minutes to wapner yet??
    I didn't say you were not a dupe.

This is what I said:

I don't know who Mintjewlips is. Clearly he's not "new" to this community, but I have no knowledge of his actual identity. That's the truth.
    So, yes, you are a dupe.

You're either a dupe account of a former/current PFA member, or you're a dupe account of someone who once actively posted on NWP/DD.

But either way, you're a cowardly dupe hiding behind a new name, and doing an awful job at trying to troll.

Picking the name "Mintjewlips" was the single funny thing you've done here. It's been all downhill from there.

Everything else has been just annoying and terrible.

Load Metric
    Simmer down dangiel woatelles

Comments

lewfather: Rofl

Load Metric
    honestly tho "mintjewlips" is pretty incredible, and hes basically derailing dj craps entire life post by post.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: pandering to bottom feeders
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

First im not a dupe then I'm a dupe? Is it ten minutes to wapner yet??

This is what I said:

I don't know who Mintjewlips is. Clearly he's not "new" to this community, but I have no knowledge of his actual identity. That's the truth.
    So, yes, you are a dupe.

You're either a dupe account of a former/current PFA member, or you're a dupe account of someone who once actively posted on NWP/DD.

But either way, you're a cowardly dupe hiding behind a new name, and doing an awful job at trying to troll.

Picking the name "Mintjewlips" was the single funny thing you've done here. It's been all downhill from there.

Im not a "dupe".

I've never had an account on PFA.

Just because i had an account on donkdown doesn't make me a "dupe" on PFA.

I'm not trying to "troll" anyone.

You say I've done nothing but make horrible post yet Dj chaps is posting about molesting little boys and you don't even flinch. You really are a bit childish in the way you react to criticism or ball breaking.

Load Metric
    Skatz ur done now.

Load Metric

This is what I said:

So, yes, you are a dupe.

Im not a "dupe".

You say I've done nothing but make horrible post yet Dj chaps is posting about molesting little boys and you don't even flinch. You really are a bit childish in the way you react to criticism or ball breaking.

dude's got a point, you turn a blind eye to fucked up shit unless it is directed at you or affects you in real life.

Comments

Mintjewlips: thank you!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

This is what I said:

So, yes, you are a dupe.

Im not a "dupe".

dude's got a point, you turn a blind eye to fucked up shit unless it is directed at you or affects you in real life.
    What are you talking about?

I'm not turning a blind eye to anything, and it's not like I've taken any kind of action against mintjewlips.

I stated my opinion of him and his posts. That's all.

Also, his posts were not "criticism". The guy is definitely here to troll. Read his posts and that will be clear. But he's been fairly mild, so whatever.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    IIRC, druff sold micon on the idea that he had no intention of starting a radio show at the moment, but reserved the right to do so in the future.

The future came pretty quickly after that.
    I didn't really sell him on anything. The whole "Druff won't start something again" thing was in his head. We literally never discussed it, aside from my (true) statement that I was stressed out with the whole thing and was likely taking at least a 6 month break from being part of any forums or radio shows.

But there was never any kind of a agreement, promise, or implied promise that he would never face future competition from me.

He knew that at the time. Even when he had Martha go over the separation contract with a fine tooth comb (and attempt to add various elements which were unfavorable to my side), there was NEVER anything added regarding a non-compete clause or waiting periods. And believe me, there would have been if we had agreed to anything like this.

I can't speak for Micon, but he I'm guessing he felt this was unnecessary, because he honestly felt that I had been a detriment to NWP/DD and the entire community, and that nobody except for a few scrubs would ever follow me over to a new forum. He really thought that things were going to blow up huge once I was gone.

When this didn't happen, and in fact things degraded in my absence, it opened the door for me to start a new site of my own and see if anyone had an interest in coming here.

Unlike boris, I did not start this site with the intention to replace DD. In fact, even I was surprised at how fast it dried up and died once PFA got going.

Comments

rum dick: micon assuming things rep

Load Metric
    The seismic event that basically was the kiss of life for PFA was Micon going super wow holy shit ultra-ham on Drexel for literally one of the stupidest reasons I have heard of in my entire life and I've heard a lot of reasons for all sorts of shit, but oh my god WOW at that one.

At that point it was undeniable that Micon was a bad pony to bet on, and that was that.

But until then, PFA was mostly refugees from DD, Tydepoker, Venompoker, who werent comfortable with the Boris cirque du jerk for whatever reason. But I think a lot of the more active posters here definitely ended up here because Micon ... did... (pointing my finger at donkdown and moving it in vague circles) that... all of.. that...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Jace gridlocked is literally on hbo on demand

Load Metric
    wait the '97 version with tupac or the 2015 version

Comments

lol wow: Nine siete

Load Metric
    are you going to stick to what you said and ban jsizzle unless he pays up or what

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    IIRC, druff sold micon on the idea that he had no intention of starting a radio show at the moment, but reserved the right to do so in the future.

The future came pretty quickly after that.
    I can't speak for Micon, but he I'm guessing he felt this was unnecessary, because he honestly felt that I had been a detriment to NWP/DD and the entire community, and that nobody except for a few scrubs would ever follow me over to a new forum. He really thought that things were going to blow up huge once I was gone.

When this didn't happen, and in fact things degraded in my absence, it opened the door for me to start a new site of my own and see if anyone had an interest in coming here.

Unlike boris, I did not start this site with the intention to replace DD. In fact, even I was surprised at how fast it dried up and died once PFA got going.
    as only a long time listener, contributor and never having met anyone on these sites: imho, Micon was/is a lazy ass who relied on guile/charm rather than effort to get what he wanted--and at that he was pretty skilled...the charm paid off in getting guests for the radio show and some on-air banter, but Micon by himself was never enough to carry the radio show--he was never prepared and it showed in his radio performance....so it wasn't a surprise that the Prince Narcissist site collapsed when he had to do actual work to maintain the site/organize a radio show--hell, if Micon was that kind that wasn't afraid of work, he would finished getting his college degree, got a job and never would have gotten involved with Dustin Wolf/NWP.

if Micon wanted Druff not to start a rival forum/radio then he should have contracted for that---but that would have upped the termination price for Micon to pay--Micon has no one to blame but himself...so anyone that buy's Micon's bullshit about Druff's promise is a fool
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    iirc micon was playing great until the poker sites closed and the whole culture kind of imploded into a whirlpool of debt and malice.

i never thought he was trying to 'get over' on anyone or anything when i met him, he just wanted to do his thing and work his program, he was a funny, smart, cool dude when i met with him basically.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Very much on point!

Thread Information