I think this has been around for awhile but apparently if you lose $100-$500 on your first day of signing up on slots (not progressive) or VP you are offered your loss split in to two consecutive days. So day 1 = $500 loss in slot you'll get $250 freeplay on the next day and another $250 freeplay on the following day.

I dunno the best play exactly here but I was thinking that I should play max bet slot machine that offers a lot of free spins for the possibility of hitting a big hand pay jackpot or dump the $500. Then following up the next day playing VP (I heard not all their VPs allow you to play bonus, specifically the 9/6 etc) or the game king blackjack which under normal circumstances you should never play but has to be better than any slot machine.

anyone ever try this? what did you do? what do you think the best play here is? I was thinking that the best play is to play max bet spins on a slot and hope for big pay and not have to bother with grinding the bonus but either way you probably aren't losing much here.