Thread: plaza $500 freeroll

Banned
    Load Metric

plaza $500 freeroll

I think this has been around for awhile but apparently if you lose $100-$500 on your first day of signing up on slots (not progressive) or VP you are offered your loss split in to two consecutive days. So day 1 = $500 loss in slot you'll get $250 freeplay on the next day and another $250 freeplay on the following day.

I dunno the best play exactly here but I was thinking that I should play max bet slot machine that offers a lot of free spins for the possibility of hitting a big hand pay jackpot or dump the $500. Then following up the next day playing VP (I heard not all their VPs allow you to play bonus, specifically the 9/6 etc) or the game king blackjack which under normal circumstances you should never play but has to be better than any slot machine.

anyone ever try this? what did you do? what do you think the best play here is? I was thinking that the best play is to play max bet spins on a slot and hope for big pay and not have to bother with grinding the bonus but either way you probably aren't losing much here.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would go for the grand slam and play $100/spin on slots or even $500/spin if they offer it.

Load Metric
    I did this when the Tropicana had the $200 offer. Maybe they still do.
    10 spins in the high limit room @ $20/spin & won nothing then got $100 freeplay that day & $100 more 9 months later when I returned because it had to be at least a month later.

Between me & my wife we finished up on our $400 freeplay. Druff did a blog on this touting this exact strategy.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've been lazy since coming home but figured I would give a quick TR about this promo.

So I figured the best way to make money off this would be to max spin a slot machine that had free spins. They wouldn't let you play a progressive btw.

So I sat down and dusted the 500 pretty quickly max spinning. You have to wait 24 hours from your first pull to receive the bonus so the next day I came back only to find out the whole system was down!

How it works is you get 500 bonus back split in to two 250 legs 24hrs a part and nobody had answers for me about a resolution. I decided to just come back in the morning to see what's going on. When I came back the next morning the system was back up so I had them put 250 on my card and it was time to find a vp machine that'll accept bonus play. I literally had to google where to find one because they all had stickers saying no bonus on everything I saw.

So you have to go to the sports book bar and play the game king bar top games, which is a woat 7/5 game but hey better than playing a slot machine.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  1.67 MB

So I got the 250 plus 15 of theirs, pretty good start.

Views: 323
Size:  1.80 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  1.80 MB

Not so good on the 2nd 250 bonus but still managed to have a 30 dollar loss

I worked up enough comp for some food but nothing special

You need to have a win stop point for this to be truly effective and I really don't know what it would be off the top of my head

I did play some blackjack there too before heading back to my room

Views: 234
Size:  211.0 KB

The game is pretty good except you can't resplit aces

I posted this on flying stupidity but I also hit a royal on this trip figured I'd post it here too

Views: 210
Size:  268.7 KB

And saw this guy too

Views: 191
Size:  41.8 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: you hit a royal, then you hit a homeless guy rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Loved the Royal, but is that thesparten.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: excellent

Tellafriend: Lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm sure it's a relative

Thread Information