Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Emails

Banned
    Load Metric

Hillary Emails

So not even 24 hours after our attorney general Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meet behind closed doors in an airport hangar.... the State Department issues a directive today not to release any Hillary emails related to the Clinton Foundation for the next 27 months.

Seriously what the fuck ?

Comments

FPS_Russia: You've been drinking alot of C.E.C. Kool-Aid or wine coolers in ur case. A link would be nice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    So not even 24 hours after our attorney general Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meet behind closed doors in an airport hangar.... the State Department issues a directive today not to release any Hillary emails related to the Clinton Foundation for the next 27 months.

In the words of Todd

Country = Joke

Diamond
    Load Metric
    2nd lie up at lyingcrookedhillary.com today FTW

Banned
    Load Metric
    Statement issued I just heard that Loretta Lynch claims they spent an hour discussing golf, and their grandchildren

Banned
    Load Metric
    Holy shit Mark Levin is on fire right now

Comments

Tellafriend: Smartest Jew I know.

FPS_Russia: I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board. Nut low of the C.E.C rep.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

In the words of Todd

Country = Joke

Todd should stay the fuck out of this thread because it's obvious he isn't a party loyalist like he has claimed over the years

Obv he won't be voting for Hillary

He's going to write in Jeb or not even vote this election

Oh and according to a Rasmussen poll released early this morning, Trump is leading by 4 points now

See you on election day libtards

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1467329380574.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  42.9 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: LOL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Loretta Lynch is Obama's puppet, plain and simple. Hopefully the cover up is exposed soon and it all blows up. But im not sure it will with Obama running the show. Either way this shit show makes me sick.

Comments

tyde: You and me both

Load Metric
    Name:  image.png
Views: 642
Size:  191.1 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Pretty much.

Henry: Yup

FPS_Russia: Afraid so.

Load Metric
    He wouldn't be the 1st person with the last name Levin to get lit up

Load Metric
    Is Levin still hoping for Jesus Cruz to hijack the GOP convention because Levin has been blatantly Anti Trump and acting nearly as big a crybaby as that sycophantic magic under wearing fucktwat Glenn Beck

Comments

tyde: Lol obv Glenn Beck is insane

Load Metric

I am as cynical and disgusted about our political process as anyone can possibly be. This is not a new sentiment. Always have been.

So I have zero surprise with this turn of events. I just feel sad. Don't know what else too feel.

I guess I just have to tip my cap to the Clintons. They have played the game perfectly for 40 years. Hillary, of course, is the puppet master and deserves most of the credit.

Ruthless, cunning and I guess a political genius.

You talk about Trump destroying her. This has never happened before. You underestimate this bitch. Else, you still have the hope that I long ago forfeited. Kinda envy the fact you still care.

FPS posted some video blogger gettin all jonsed up about that meeting. Watched a couple minutes. Dude's a naive nitwit. He lacks political experience. A hope-a-tron with a camera. He'll learn.

God rest Vince Foster.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I called it
    6-11-2016
    "I'm not surprised you're a Pocahontas supporter. I think for myself and you think what the media tells you to think.
    If you can't see from her body language and smile that she's just happy to be one of the important cool kids and will do whatever to stay then you can't make solid reads on people
    Warren's a laughable joke. So obv. she's corruptible."

Somebody was comparing pocahontas to sanders or feingold lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I called it
    6-11-2016
    "I'm not surprised you're a Pocahontas supporter. I think for myself and you think what the media tells you to think.
    If you can't see from her body language and smile that she's just happy to be one of the important cool kids and will do whatever to stay then you can't make solid reads on people
    Warren's a laughable joke. So obv. she's corruptible."

Somebody was comparing pocahontas to sanders or feingold lol
    You do realize that the ghost twins in The Shining were part of the story because they had been murdered in that house, right? 'Cause if any two blue-clad 'twins' are gonna be featured in the upcoming general election horror flick, the old ones in the top pic are gonna be the ones doing the 'murdering' (of a squirrel fur-combovered buffoon whose name rhymes with 'dump').

Comments

tyde: Congratulations on destroying what was left of this clusterfuck you babbling fat retard

The_Lurker: this

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hillary apologists are insisting that Bill and Loretta just happened to run into each other, and just shot the shit about random, frivolous stuff.

How can anyone possibly believe this?

I love how Hillary supporters (as well as Bernie supporters who begrudgingly agreed to support her) are keeping their eyes closed really tightly so they can't see what a corrupt piece of shit their candidate is.

Some of them are just so afraid of a Trump Presidency that they tune out anything which could make them realize that they're voting for a candidate who makes Richard Nixon look like Honest Abe.

Comments

LarryLaffer: not a Hillary supporter but I'll give you this: she is as corrupt as the NYPD before Serpico.

tyde: Sit on the sidelines this time DORK

Load Metric
    Your candidates are literally insane, they read the bible and believe it. And the rest of them are Trump.

We get it; you are very offended that people at the highest levels of government make like, deals and shit.

But seriously bro glass houses.

Comments

Suicide King: This
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hillary apologists are insisting that Bill and Loretta just happened to run into each other, and just shot the shit about random, frivolous stuff.

How can anyone possibly believe this?

I love how Hillary supporters (as well as Bernie supporters who begrudgingly agreed to support her) are keeping their eyes closed really tightly so they can't see what a corrupt piece of shit their candidate is.

Some of them are just so afraid of a Trump Presidency that they tune out anything which could make them realize that they're voting for a candidate who makes Richard Nixon look like Honest Abe.
    Obv you aren't supporting Trump, and it's obvious you won't be voting for Hillary

So STFU and get off the stage

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lol Todd is upset because he can't vote in this election cycle

His golden boy Jeb got flushed hard

#bottomset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Your candidates are literally insane, they read the bible and believe it. And the rest of them are Trump.

We get it; you are very offended that people at the highest levels of government make like, deals and shit.

But seriously bro glass houses.
    There are plenty of secular or mostly-secular Republicans. Casting the entire party as insane bible beaters is so 1996.

Hillary is not a dealmaker. She is corrupt and dishonest, even by politician standards. You can't believe a word she tells you, again, even by politician standards.

Scandal and subterfuge always follows the Clintons, and there's a reason for that.

Republicans have an identity crisis. The party was first semi-hijacked by the religious right, and now there's a second hijacking by the Trump isolationists. They will need to solve this identity crisis before winning the White House again.

Of course, the Democrats have their own identity crisis, where the once-loyal leftist faction learned that they've been supporting a party which both rigs elections (lol superdelegates) and is in bed with corporate America just as much as the Republicans. So they kinda feel duped, and that's part of the reason Bernie Sanders still remains so influential. So lots of left wing Dems are waking up and realizing that they've been used and lied to for all these years, and they're pissed off.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't be surprised if both parties experience some major reform pains very soon.

Load Metric
    Bro your candidates are Jesus freaks, its like a literal requisite at this point. When Cruz said "God told me it was His plan for me to run and win", he wasnt waxing poetic. That simple minded pasty fuckboy thought God spoke to him, and chose him to be president. Like for realsies.

I know, lots of people are moderate fiscally conservative Republicans who dont get caught up in the race to make everything from the supreme court to the educational system a living bible class (a big portion of my RL friends fall into this category btw), but lets keep it real. You dont get far as a Republican in the party if youre not quoting scripture to back up your economic policies.

And thats super duper fucking insane.

Point being; when you go ham city on Hillary for doing everything that a politician has to do to avoid a shark's death, it seems a little ludicrous given the severity of issues in what constitutes the Republican camp at this time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information