My lady and I will be coming out on Memorial Day weekend and I am in need of help. I plan on playing a lot of 1/2 and am unsure of where the "softest"games are. I've noticed on Bravo that they are playing a lot of PLO at Excaliber, which is where we will be staying. Just a couple of questions for anyone that can help.

Where are the best and easiest games? I've been told Venetian is my best bet, but I still want to get some input from anyone.

My lady isn't much of a gambler but there are a few games that I am going to introduce her to, such as roulette and The Big Six Wheel. I would like to find $.25 roulette if possible. Anyone know where this could found?

We both enjoy drinking and have looked up some deals on some stuff, such as this one that is like $13 all you can drink for a few different drinks. I know that alcohol is free when gambling, but again, she isn't much of a gambler.

Is the zipline over Fremont worth the price of $25 or $45? What is the difference in the costs and platform levels?

Any help on these would MUCH appreciated although I'm sure I will have plenty of more questions