Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: CNN Democratic Debate Poll Thread

  1. #1
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515

    CNN Democratic Debate Poll Thread

    Holy shit Hillary Clinton you disingenuous horrible cunt.

    You make me sick to my stomach you dirty lying disgusting bitch

    Even though I'm obv a huge TRUMP supporter, I was really impressed with Bernie tonight

    He eviscerated that establishment whore.

    As much as I can't stand Lyin' Ted...Hillary is far worse than I previously thought

    Listening to her speak made me literally sick to my stomach.

    DIAGF you choreographed and scripted smelly twat

  2. #2
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    That was absurd

    I was amazed how evasive she was when Bernie confronted her about fracking and Benghazi holy shit

    Then she turns to him and basically smirked when she was backed into a corner about her wall Street and special interest connections.

    Oh and by the way Hillary...most Americans don't give a fuck about Hamas or the Palestinians you phony bitch

    Not a huge Bernie fan because most of his campaign talking points are totally unrealistic....but it was nice to see him jam it up her stanky vagina tonight

    #neverhillary

  3. #3
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,109
    You know why Im into Bernie?

    I think he's the least likely candidate to get us nuked.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Poll of the year
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  6. #6
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You know why Im into Bernie?

    I think he's the least likely candidate to get us nuked.
    So putting a Jew in office is the thing that discourages the wrath of terrorists? Please expound..

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: insightful rep

  7. #7
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    364
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    2,943
    Her voice in general makes me nauseous #NeverHillary
    Last edited by Krypt; 04-15-2016 at 02:06 AM.

  8. #8
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -118
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,830
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You know why Im into Bernie?

    I think he's the least likely candidate to get us nuked.
    So putting a Jew in office is the thing that discourages the wrath of terrorists? Please expound..
    Because he isn't a *right-wing nutjob conservative* Jew (like Benjamin Netanyahu and his American allies in AIPAC). Bernie is a person of conviction regarding treating people fairly, and without religious prejudice. Including Muslims. In fact, Muslim Americans overwhelming favor Sanders for president.


     
    Comments
      
      El Gallo:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  9. #9
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

    So putting a Jew in office is the thing that discourages the wrath of terrorists? Please expound..
    Because he isn't a *right-wing nutjob conservative* Jew (like Benjamin Netanyahu and his American allies in AIPAC). Bernie is a person of conviction regarding treating people fairly, and without religious prejudice. Including Muslims. In fact, Muslim Americans overwhelming favor Sanders for president.

    Was hoping some yutz would post this exact response. Because the guys that teach the fools that blow themselves up don't give a fuck about that. The only thing that will happen if that old arse gets in is every Mullah on earth will rise up, point west and scream 'see, I told you so'.

    You fuckers are sooooooo stupid you actually think that what his actual 'stance' 'religion' or 'platform' matters to those guys. Guess what dildo, it don't. The people that radicalize others are only there to gain and retain power and will use whatever ammo they have at their disposal to further their ideological cause. Half of the Mullah's that engage in this shit probably don't even believe in any kind of God, but they use religion to control others so they can gain power. The guy that bends the words of the holy book has read it and tells these idiots lies to get them to do what they want, notice that the guys at top never strap bombs to themselves and run into crowds - that is the work of fools. And so is believing that the guy who is not a 'Jew' is going to be the guy that settles down the nut cases in the desert.

     
    Comments
      
      simply1: Guess what dildo, it don't.
      
      Jayjami: Well said 4D.
      
      MumblesBadly: I'm giving you a green rep just because you included the vid I posted and that Muslim chick is smoking hot!

  10. #10
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -118
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,830
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

    Because he isn't a *right-wing nutjob conservative* Jew (like Benjamin Netanyahu and his American allies in AIPAC). Bernie is a person of conviction regarding treating people fairly, and without religious prejudice. Including Muslims. In fact, Muslim Americans overwhelming favor Sanders for president.

    Was hoping some yutz would post this exact response. Because the guys that teach the fools that blow themselves up don't give a fuck about that. The only thing that will happen if that old arse gets in is every Mullah on earth will rise up, point west and scream 'see, I told you so'.

    You fuckers are sooooooo stupid you actually think that what his actual 'stance' 'religion' or 'platform' matters to those guys. Guess what dildo, it don't. The people that radicalize others are only there to gain and retain power and will use whatever ammo they have at their disposal to further their ideological cause. Half of the Mullah's that engage in this shit probably don't even believe in any kind of God, but they use religion to control others so they can gain power. The guy that bends the words of the holy book has read it and tells these idiots lies to get them to do what they want, notice that the guys at top never strap bombs to themselves and run into crowds - that is the work of fools. And so is believing that the guy who is not a 'Jew' is going to be the guy that settles down the nut cases in the desert.
    You just don't get it. How the US treats Muslims, here and abroad, significantly affects how likely young Muslims can he radicalized. And Bernie Sanders knows this. Which is why he spoke about what US policy should be regarding a key flashpoint in the Middle East in this debate.

    http://m.nowth.is/pol-bernie-sanders...ocratic-debate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  11. #11
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,109
    A socialist peacenik Jew is going to get us nuked a lot less than a literal Christian crusader, its weird that I have to explain that to you frankly.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #12

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Hillary is arrogant and feels entitled; she did respect the rules about limiting how long she could talk.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  13. #13
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    A socialist peacenik Jew is going to get us nuked a lot less than a literal Christian crusader, its weird that I have to explain that to you frankly.
    I think my point was as plain as possible and I do take into account the leanings of the others, but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. I love me some Jews, practicing and not, but those in charge over there in the sandbox shit fireworks any time the thought of one is brought up.

    The other thing I guess would be that we could get a jump start on renewable energy if we turned everything East of the Red Sea into glass. I guess there would be a bit of momentary global warming to figure in though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** Official GOP Debate Thread (1/14/16) ***
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-16-2016, 02:22 AM
  2. Are Male Democratic Voters Feminine?
    By ThisGuyisWhat in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 03:32 PM
  3. Democratic National Debate
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:16 PM
  4. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 04:40 AM
  5. Presidential Debate Thread
    By tony bagadonuts in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •