Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread where I put the shit that kept me up all night reading on nights I don't drink

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Thread where I put the shit that kept me up all night reading on nights I don't drink

First one is toenail dipped into the rabbit hole level reading.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...g-attention-3/

Very well written article on JFK and Bush. I almost forgot that JFK Jr. ever existed. I'd never thought of why he might have named his magazine "George".

Second one is entire body down the rabbit hole level reading.

http://bavarianlegacy.tumblr.com/pos...-thread-part-1

Five part post about Hollyweird and all the stuff Sheboon loves/hates reading about. Basically a thread on a different forum about thousands of spy cameras in Jessica Simpson's house that spun out of control. Many posts from that thread are copy pasted to this site.

Load Metric
    mind posting a picture of yourself? Im curious to see what such a weird guy looks like. TIA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    mind posting a picture of yourself? Im curious to see what such a weird guy looks like. TIA
    Me and my friend. We've come a long way.

Name:  Xj04QW3.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  79.1 KB

Load Metric
    So, are you trying to tell us you're from Columbine?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    No Florida Georgia Line. I wanted to name us 'Grim Legacy' but then we decided to switch it up and go Country and he wanted us to go with FGL (Follow God Lucifer)

Name:  Cruise_Florida_Georgia_Line.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  39.0 KB

Comments

HoodedN: you have shitty taste in music

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    First one is toenail dipped into the rabbit hole level reading.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...g-attention-3/

Very well written article on JFK and Bush. I almost forgot that JFK Jr. ever existed. I'd never thought of why he might have named his magazine "George".

Second one is entire body down the rabbit hole level reading.

http://bavarianlegacy.tumblr.com/pos...-thread-part-1

Five part post about Hollyweird and all the stuff Sheboon loves/hates reading about. Basically a thread on a different forum about thousands of spy cameras in Jessica Simpson's house that spun out of control. Many posts from that thread are copy pasted to this site.

I find that people don't want to know anything about this, they like to be in their insulated reality where the government isn't corrupt and Lee Harvey Oswald was really the only shooter, and the federal reserve must be federal because it says federal. People will believe anything the media tells them because they once had real journalist who would actually report the facts. It's not like that, alot of the garbage being printed and reported on seems to be a biast narrative based or spin on reality. The integrity of our news organizations is comprised and has been, you can't expect to get the full story on the new York times, which is owned by the robber Baron Carlos slim who is a Mexican, how tf did that happen. I'm guessing we wont see the NY times endorse Donald Trump anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is classic shit here dimbulbs? I'm ready to stake my reputation that Brit is Jacky Mason reincarnated, assuming he's dead.

The set up, so much what you've come expect which immediately has you thinking one way. Then, BLAM!
    The reason you bothered to open this thread is past you before you realize it

Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure the whole dying as a prerequisite for reincarnation is a myth. What would I know though really.

To add to your theory though, Jackie was born in Sheboygan, and has a daughter named Sheba.

Load Metric
    Ahhh to reminisce of a day when my love pumped my tires.

Load Metric
    No Florida Georgia Line. I wanted to name us 'Grim Legacy' but then we decided to switch it up and go Country and he wanted us to go with FGL (Follow God Lucifer)

I live on the FLA /GA line and these fags aren't from around here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I live on the FLA /GA line and these fags aren't from around here.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha

Load Metric
    Comments

HoodedN: you have shitty taste in music

Couldn't really go with Death Metal like I wanted.

Load Metric
    oh BCG--

if you can not act on the problems described in the articles, then why torture yourself by reading that stuff?

just drink up and be happy, enjoy
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-29-2017 at 08:33 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    delete post

Load Metric
    Oh GrenadaRoger --

This is an old thread. I don't read anymore. I don't remember what they say or what is in them that I can't act on... I assume suicide but I really don't think that's the solution for me. I could be wrong and maybe that's all I have had to do all along but I doubt it. There must be 1000 ways to force my hand in this regard though, and it's probably all been done to me in world's I dont remember but as for now in 2017 I just want to focus on my career in country music and the love of my fans. Alcohol is not something I indulge in anymore. Some will tell you it's because I get sick drinking and my head hurts even worse, but I'm here to tell you that is absolutely correct.

Do you believe in God?

Load Metric
    Oh GrenadaRoger --

This is an old thread. I don't read anymore. I don't remember what they say or what is in them that I can't act on... I assume suicide but I really don't think that's the solution for me. I could be wrong and maybe that's all I have had to do all along but I doubt it. There must be 1000 ways to force my hand in this regard though, and it's probably all been done to me in world's I dont remember but as for now in 2017 I just want to focus on my career in country music and the love of my fans. Alcohol is not something I indulge in anymore. Some will tell you it's because I get sick drinking and my head hurts even worse, but I'm here to tell you that is absolutely correct.

Do you believe in God?
    oh, that's different....glad to know those concerns are part of your past (but the happy is not a big one as you undoubtedly concluded)

sorry to hear you can't drink: i will refrain from suggesting alternates and let you find you own privacy stress relief/self-abuse

yes i believe in god but i don't believe He is Sonatine, Tyde, LofF or anyone else here--yeah I am funny like that

(Verminaard & TheSpartan might be prophets though)

and ah, have a nice day sir.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-29-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Oh GrenadaRoger --

Do you believe in God?
    oh....glad to know those concerns are part of your past

sorry to hear you can't drink: i will refrain from suggesting alternates and let you find you own privacy stress relief/self-abuse

yes i believe in god but i don't believe He is Sonatine, Tyde, LofF or anyone else here--yeah I am funny like that

Ugh... sorry but that response about your belief in God means I have to shoot you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

oh....glad to know those concerns are part of your past

Ugh... sorry but that response about your belief in God means I have to shoot you.
    oh come now, can't you respond with more cleverness than that?..disappointed with by the great BCG

Load Metric
    If you took the time to get to know me you'd soon realize I'm quite doltish. We can't all be the person that came up with the skull and crossbones symbol.

Load Metric
    I, too, would like to answer questions in this thread.

Thread Information