Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Has anybody asked the real important question here.. Why the fuck would JSearles want to steal the identity of a known scammer?? If fookame really rolled China for $215, indirectly with the unwitting help of Lannister, why the fuck would he want to steal said identity? That would be like somebody wanting to come on here and be Templar or Johnny Sepp. Just seems like a stupid thing to do if its true.
    For more trolling?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Brandon & I having a real life relationship is blown out of proportion IMO. We've exchanged friendly & cordial text messages over the years. We've always wished each other well. I've never spoken with him on the phone. I've never met him in real life. I was being questioned via text regarding the forum, so I repeated the Fookame lie. So to act like this was a personal betrayal or some shit is laughable. Hell the conversation via text from Brandon started off by saying "this is off the record" and then he posted what was said, so not sure how I'm being turned into the bad guy here? Previous unobjective opinions obviously

In today's era of the Internet, social media etc I'm not sure there really is a difference.

I don't think my post even alluded to meeting you in real life and us being besties but looking back through my phone you originally texted me over 3 years ago. I can only assume you got my number after it had been published on these forums. Even so, I always responded to you cordially and was always honest to you in our interactions.

Yeah we never met. I think we only talked on radio but we kept in touch via text. You added me and I accepted your Facebook request (which I don't do for random forum members). I did other small favors for you. I agreed to buy a piece of some tournament series you asked me to. I realize it was only $100 but I did that, when many many others have asked me to do the same and I have declined.

I'm not going to get all homo but my point is and I'll state here what I had texted you days ago. I always was honest to you in our interactions and I thought irl you weren't the character you played on here. I never piled on you like the others, never got involved with the Vegas369 thing, when you would text me and ask me to relay to Druff that you wanted to be unbanned, I did so every time.

I did say "off the record" when I asked you about what the truth was in all this. The funny thing is I re-read some of our texts and read that over a year ago you told me via text you were fookame, and this was without me asking. The point is I realized on Sunday one way or the other that you lied to me. And yeah it pissed me off. Your excuse to me was and this is a DIRECT quote "You know when you lie, then repeat the lie for so long that eventually it just almost becomes the truth and you repeat it easily? That's how this is with my Fookame gag. I meant no disrespect by leading you on"

It wasn't leading me on. It was straight up lying.

I guess what really pisses me off the most is that whoever rolled China, and I don't for a second believe the fookame is in jail story, you and animosity know the truth, and neither one of you have the honesty or integrity to tell the truth and make it right.

I've read a few other people post this sentiment and after some consideration I agree. Druffs mantra here is a site to expose frauds, deceptions, thefts etc, yet there people on these boards running around interacting with others that are perpetuating the sole thing this site is suppose to be against.

If you have any honor at all, you should be done with this community. I really don't think either of you are welcome here any longer.

Let's lay out a timeline of the events. At some point I come onto DD. I use my real name to post there, because I'm a naïve douche bag. I have no previous contact with the forums. I've never heard of Fookame, when I joined he's already long gone. A few years later it's mentioned to me by Lannister another guy from our town used to post and was well liked. He's in jail at that point so it'd be funny if I assumed his online identity. It'd make me look like I'd been around for awhile, and also tilt other members. So I did it. Looking back, it was stupid. But I honestly didn't hear of this China situation until some time later. But it was no big deal because no one knew Fookame was ultimately responsible, everyone just put it on Animosity.

So knowing all that, why would we come clean now with the fact Fooksme is responsible? Why not just let Lannister/Animosity take the heat? I've previously said I was Fookame, so why throw the light on me? That'd be kinda stupid, unless it's the truth. And it is, as far as I know it to be. All of this information is coming to me through Lannister/Animosity. I'm just parroting it

So what am I guilty of exactly? I've known some guy name Fookame that I never met rolled China and I didn't say anything? Ok, guilty of that. If that's ban worthy, then I guess it's whatever. I don't feel like it's the case though. I didn't roll China, I wasn't even around until years later....

Comments

Reno: Guilty
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Has anybody asked the real important question here.. Why the fuck would JSearles want to steal the identity of a known scammer?? If fookame really rolled China for $215, indirectly with the unwitting help of Lannister, why the fuck would he want to steal said identity? That would be like somebody wanting to come on here and be Templar or Johnny Sepp. Just seems like a stupid thing to do if its true.

When I assumed his identity, I was unaware of all of this. You're correct, that'd be supremely stupid to do if Fookame was considered a scammer. But he wasn't
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric

In today's era of the Internet, social media etc I'm not sure there really is a difference.

I don't think my post even alluded to meeting you in real life and us being besties but looking back through my phone you originally texted me over 3 years ago. I can only assume you got my number after it had been published on these forums. Even so, I always responded to you cordially and was always honest to you in our interactions.

Yeah we never met. I think we only talked on radio but we kept in touch via text. You added me and I accepted your Facebook request (which I don't do for random forum members). I did other small favors for you. I agreed to buy a piece of some tournament series you asked me to. I realize it was only $100 but I did that, when many many others have asked me to do the same and I have declined.

I'm not going to get all homo but my point is and I'll state here what I had texted you days ago. I always was honest to you in our interactions and I thought irl you weren't the character you played on here. I never piled on you like the others, never got involved with the Vegas369 thing, when you would text me and ask me to relay to Druff that you wanted to be unbanned, I did so every time.

I did say "off the record" when I asked you about what the truth was in all this. The funny thing is I re-read some of our texts and read that over a year ago you told me via text you were fookame, and this was without me asking. The point is I realized on Sunday one way or the other that you lied to me. And yeah it pissed me off. Your excuse to me was and this is a DIRECT quote "You know when you lie, then repeat the lie for so long that eventually it just almost becomes the truth and you repeat it easily? That's how this is with my Fookame gag. I meant no disrespect by leading you on"

I guess what really pisses me off the most is that whoever rolled China, and I don't for a second believe the fookame is in jail story, you and animosity know the truth, and neither one of you have the honesty or integrity to tell the truth and make it right.

I've read a few other people post this sentiment and after some consideration I agree. Druffs mantra here is a site to expose frauds, deceptions, thefts etc, yet there people on these boards running around interacting with others that are perpetuating the sole thing this site is suppose to be against.

If you have any honor at all, you should be done with this community. I really don't think either of you are welcome here any longer.

Let's lay out a timeline of the events. At some point I come onto DD. I use my real name to post there, because I'm a naïve douche bag. I have no previous contact with the forums. I've never heard of Fookame, when I joined he's already long gone. A few years later it's mentioned to me by Lannister another guy from our town used to post and was well liked. He's in jail at that point so it'd be funny if I assumed his online identity. It'd make me look like I'd been around for awhile, and also tilt other members. So I did it. Looking back, it was stupid. But I honestly didn't hear of this China situation until some time later. But it was no big deal because no one knew Fookame was ultimately responsible, everyone just put it on Animosity.

So knowing all that, why would we come clean now with the fact Fooksme is responsible? Why not just let Lannister/Animosity take the heat? I've previously said I was Fookame, so why throw the light on me? That'd be kinda stupid, unless it's the truth. And it is, as far as I know it to be. All of this information is coming to me through Lannister/Animosity. I'm just parroting it

So what am I guilty of exactly? I've known some guy name Fookame that I never met rolled China and I didn't say anything? Ok, guilty of that. If that's ban worthy, then I guess it's whatever. I don't feel like it's the case though. I didn't roll China, I wasn't even around until years later....
    Remember when you trolled the shit out of china's baps? kind of peculiar that of all the people you land on the dude your buddy scams to fuck with.

Comments

sah_24: too many coincidences , obv scammer scum

Load Metric

When I assumed his identity, I was unaware of all of this. You're correct, that'd be supremely stupid to do if Fookame was considered a scammer. But he wasn't
    I'm gonna guess China feels/felt otherwise since it was fookame who rolled him on FULL TILT and technically so should've Lannister since he vouched for the guy. So how would he not have been outted before you took over the forum name? I get that you were unaware technically at the time apparently Searles, but what I don't get is if you were lurking on the forums, how was this not out there about fookame being a scammer for what he did to China or did NWP just bury that info. (I didn't come into the whole poker forums till Donkdown so I have no idea if NWP buried their shit or not)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even if jsearles and Lannister/Animosity are telling the truth (which is a big IF), why hasn't Lannister coughed up the $215?

Because he can blame some faceless third party for a trade he arranged?

It should be a no-brainer to ship the $215 immediately, unless he is a piece of shit who enjoys ripping people off.

Comments

lewfather: the way i see it between them is $715 dollars scammed, that we know of.

sah_24: +1 TO $715

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But it was no big deal because no one knew Fookame was ultimately responsible, everyone just put it on Animosity.

So knowing all that, why would we come clean now with the fact Fooksme is responsible? Why not just let Lannister/Animosity take the heat?.
    Fookame is NOT responsible for anything. Animosity is. The fact that he hid and went dark and created multiple screen names points to his guilt.

I don't have my PMS but I am pretty sure I remember animosity telling me HE wanted to play a huge tourney. He asked me to send the money. He is the one that is responsible.

I just don't see a long time member of these forums going dark unless THEY are the ones who are guilty.

Comments

vegas1369: Doesn't have PMS rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

But it was no big deal because no one knew Fookame was ultimately responsible, everyone just put it on Animosity.

So knowing all that, why would we come clean now with the fact Fooksme is responsible? Why not just let Lannister/Animosity take the heat?.
    Fookame is NOT responsible for anything. Animosity is. The fact that he hid and went dark and created multiple screen names points to his guilt.

I don't have my PMS but I am pretty sure I remember animosity telling me HE wanted to play a huge tourney. He asked me to send the money. He is the one that is responsible.

I just don't see a long time member of these forums going dark unless THEY are the ones who are guilty.
    Bad read. Everything I stated in the original post was the truth.

Serial Fail was the one I approached the first time about it and he contacted you for me. I told him it was a trade for another forum member, not me & I know he told you it was.

I also told you the same thing when I contacted you and said I was going to make it right via Western Union. I had planned on it too but I was just too broke at the time and then I've explained what happened after that.

I honestly don't give a single fuck if you believe it or not. That username you sent $215 to was most definitely fookame. "nairb816" is Brian spelled backwards and Fookame's first name is Brian. 816 is the Kansas City area code he is from.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

Serial Fail was the one I approached the first time about it and he contacted you for me. I told him it was a trade for another forum member, not me & I know he told you it was.

I also told you the same thing when I contacted you and said I was going to make it right via Western Union. I had planned on it too but I was just too broke at the time and then I've explained what happened after that.

I honestly don't give a single fuck if you believe it or not. That username you sent $215 to was most definitely fookame. "nairb816" is Brian spelled backwards and Fookame's first name is Brian. 816 is the Kansas City area code he is from.
    Oh

Load Metric
    You said you were going to make it right... 5yrs later he's still waiting. What's taking so long?

Banned
    Load Metric
    You still have the same two choices you had years ago when this happened.

1. Pay the man his money.

2. Go hide under a rock like a fucking cockroach.

PICK ONE

Comments

varys: BOTH

Load Metric
    Drexel,

Since we are apparently on the outs now (you did lol delete me on Facebook), I feel like I should tell the story about the time you cost me over $300.

Back in January 2015 I mentioned I would be in Vegas for personal 4 days then work 5 more days. Drexel calls me and volunteers a free room on him at Caesars. This sounded great as my wife wanted to stay there. I had received a great deal on our 4 night stay at TI so that was my plan. Drexel was adamant he "wouldn't let his buddy blow money" and he wanted to "hook me up." So Drexel was gonna check me in under his 7 star and I would be good to go. He told me over and over it was all good, cancel my TI reservation, and I could count on him. So I did

The plan was he'd meet me at Caesars and go through the check in process. We confirmed dates multiple times, it was all lined up. We fly in, shuttle to Caesars, but Brandon wasn't responding to calls or texts all day. Finally we are in the lobby. What now? I wait a little bit, then end up booking a room, but it cost me well over $300 more than my TI reservation.

Now of course Brandon doesn't owe me shit. I never asked, or even implied. He offered. So it was a huge dick move to leave me hanging. 2 days later Brandon finally texts. He had had a horrible bad run and apologized profusely. Hey, no harm no foul. He insisted on buying my wife and I dinner. Having never met him, I decided against taking my wife to dinner with him. Instead we settled on the night after she was to leave. Needless to even say, Brandon canceled that dinner date and rescheduled again. The subsequent night we had concrete 8:00 meet at Mirage plans. He no call no shows again.

And I still let it all go. He has a busy life, he owes me nothing, shit happens. We still texted each other, corresponded on Facebook. But given all the shade he's throwing my way, I felt it was fair to at least put this out there

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Drexel,

Since we are apparently on the outs now (you did lol delete me on Facebook), I feel like I should tell the story about the time you cost me over $300.

Back in January 2015 I mentioned I would be in Vegas for personal 4 days then work 5 more days. Drexel calls me and volunteers a free room on him at Caesars. This sounded great as my wife wanted to stay there. I had received a great deal on our 4 night stay at TI so that was my plan. Drexel was adamant he "wouldn't let his buddy blow money" and he wanted to "hook me up." So Drexel was gonna check me in under his 7 star and I would be good to go. He told me over and over it was all good, cancel my TI reservation, and I could count on him. So I did

The plan was he'd meet me at Caesars and go through the check in process. We confirmed dates multiple times, it was all lined up. We fly in, shuttle to Caesars, but Brandon wasn't responding to calls or texts all day. Finally we are in the lobby. What now? I wait a little bit, then end up booking a room, but it cost me well over $300 more than my TI reservation.

Now of course Brandon doesn't owe me shit. I never asked, or even implied. He offered. So it was a huge dick move to leave me hanging. 2 days later Brandon finally texts. He had had a horrible bad run and apologized profusely. Hey, no harm no foul. He insisted on buying my wife and I dinner. Having never met him, I decided against taking my wife to dinner with him. Instead we settled on the night after she was to leave. Needless to even say, Brandon canceled that dinner date and rescheduled again. The subsequent night we had concrete 8:00 meet at Mirage plans. He no call no shows again.

And I still let it all go. He has a busy life, he owes me nothing, shit happens. We still texted each other, corresponded on Facebook. But given all the shade he's throwing my way, I felt it was fair to at least put this out there
    Does your wife find you attractive or is it your personality she fell for?

Comments

varys: Lmao

drufdajewgod: i miss into the night

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If you would have just made him agree to pick you up at the airport there would have been no problem...

Sorry that you and your wife are the only ones on Earth that didn't know he wouldn't show up.

But honestly I think you could have reclaimed the TI rez so I don't know how he cost you???

Ohhh unless wifey had heart set on Caesars now and you didn't want to shlub back so you had to fork it over.

Women are the rake.

Comments

RealTalk: For not being a terrible post

4Dragons: ride from the airport reference rep

handicapme: I'm proud of you

Krypt: Yooooo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    If you would have just made him agree to pick you up at the airport there would have been no problem...

Sorry that you and your wife are the only ones on Earth that didn't know he wouldn't show up.

But honestly I think you could have reclaimed the TI rez so I don't know how he cost you???

Ohhh unless wifey had heart set on Caesars now and you didn't want to shlub back so you had to fork it over.

Women are the rake.
    Why can't you post like this all the time. This is what a lot of people have been saying. Cut the crazy shit and keep this up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Remember when you trolled the shit out of china's baps? kind of peculiar that of all the people you land on the dude your buddy scams to fuck with.
    That would be weird if China was the only person I'd ever relentlessly trolled; truth is that's not a short list. So given that and the size of this community, it's not really all that peculiar

Load Metric

Just play the man what you owe him. Everything else is noise.

Arguing details about the story at this point has no bearing on anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Still waiting for the reason you aren't shipping the $215 now.

Comments

Tellafriend: he doesn't have it rep.

Load Metric
    Drexel,

Back in January 2015 I mentioned I would be in Vegas for personal 4 days then work 5 more days. Drexel calls me and volunteers a free room on him at Caesars. This sounded great as my wife wanted to stay there. I had received a great deal on our 4 night stay at TI so that was my plan. Drexel was adamant he "wouldn't let his buddy blow money" and he wanted to "hook me up." So Drexel was gonna check me in under his 7 star and I would be good to go. He told me over and over it was all good, cancel my TI reservation, and I could count on him. So I did.

Lol, if true, that's awesome that he cost you money and stood you up.

You don't seem mad about it at all.

Comments

Krypt: Stay on the sidelines, faggot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    If I'm with femme in Vegas, the only rooms Im considering are the Ben Affleck suite at the Cosmo or up. And aint no one going to comp me that.

If Im there for poker faggotry or something, I'll hollar at comps and see what can be put together. But for a romantic get away? Fuck outta here lol.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information