Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    borispoker.com ip checks available for $5 each

please send paypal to ian@borispoker.com

haha I went in and ran them already just for shits and giggles.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So is Searles - Fookame?
    Searles admitted to being Fookame at least twice that I can recall.

100% no way grape welcher was fookame

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Remember this all happened over 8 years. I didn't have a clue who Fookame was honestly. The name was spoon fed to me and I was told he was old school and no one would be the wiser. I didn't know about this China thing until probably 2 years after I said I was him.

And you're right, it's being overblown that I stole his identity. It really was casually mentioned like twice and then dropped. It was just a stupid joke. It's only being talked about now because Fookame was outed and it was brought up that I claimed to be him once
    You do realize that you claimed to be Fookame Dec 29th, 2015, that's like just over 3 months ago, in that thread that Drexel linked right?

Why would you keep claiming to be him knowing the china situation or are you trying to say you didn't find out about that until the last 3 months?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation turns into The truth about Lannister/jsearles22

Comments

sonatine: i was working a similar concept post

Belly Buster: Was always coming

Load Metric
    This whole thread is the nut low.

But we all love it since we are actually playing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Cha-ching!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Still makes no sense. I can't imagine stealing someone's identity unless you were running a scam. Also confused why you felt the need to lie to Brandon and perpetuate this. I think there is good chance you are not fookme but I also feel your explanation is a lie. Also why would you claim to be someone who scammed others? Finally for someone who claims to have impersonated fookme to get others respect it sounds like virtually no one on the forum even thought you were fookme.

Anyways I'm sure the truth will come out either way in the next few days.

Remember this all happened over 8 years. I didn't have a clue who Fookame was honestly. The name was spoon fed to me and I was told he was old school and no one would be the wiser. I didn't know about this China thing until probably 2 years after I said I was him.

And you're right, it's being overblown that I stole his identity. It really was casually mentioned like twice and then dropped. It was just a stupid joke. It's only being talked about now because Fookame was outed and it was brought up that I claimed to be him once
    Then why did you recently lie to someone you had a relationship with in real life off the forums to Brandon? I can buy the whole you like to play the villian on the forums but are a good dude in real life, but the above totally kills that theory.

Load Metric
    LIKE EVERYONE HERE HAD A PRISTINE LIFEEEEE!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Lannister: staying mediocre and forgettable for countless years

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    LIKE EVERYONE HERE HAD A PRISTINE LIFEEEEE!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have a hot wife so shut your pie hole.

Comments

gauchojake: piehole=shut

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Then why did you recently lie to someone you had a relationship with in real life off the forums to Brandon? I can buy the whole you like to play the villian on the forums but are a good dude in real life, but the above totally kills that theory.
    Because he's a scumbag and his whole act of "I'm only a douche on the forums but no resl life" has turned into "I'm a douche in my personal life AND I crave attention so much that I'm willing to pretend to be someone else for acceptance into this community"

Comments

MumblesBadly: He *does* love goading people on thus forum.

Load Metric

How does this shit thread get to page five without this Animosity video. I'm saddened and embarrassed for this board.

Comments

jsearles22: Was posted page one of the other thread

big dick: where you been dog? Glad to see you back.

Krypt: Good to see you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Because he's a scumbag and his whole act of "I'm only a douche on the forums but no resl life" has turned into "I'm a douche in my personal life AND I crave attention so much that I'm willing to pretend to be someone else for acceptance into this community"

Brandon & I having a real life relationship is blown out of proportion IMO. We've exchanged friendly & cordial text messages over the years. We've always wished each other well. I've never spoken with him on the phone. I've never met him in real life. I was being questioned via text regarding the forum, so I repeated the Fookame lie. So to act like this was a personal betrayal or some shit is laughable. Hell the conversation via text from Brandon started off by saying "this is off the record" and then he posted what was said, so not sure how I'm being turned into the bad guy here? Previous unobjective opinions obviously

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: deflecting and redirecting rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    so not sure how I'm being turned into the bad guy here?
    nobody is turning you into anything. you are what you are.

Comments

adamantium: ZING

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Brandon & I having a real life relationship is blown out of proportion IMO. We've exchanged friendly & cordial text messages over the years. We've always wished each other well. I've never spoken with him on the phone. I've never met him in real life. I was being questioned via text regarding the forum, so I repeated the Fookame lie. So to act like this was a personal betrayal or some shit is laughable. Hell the conversation via text from Brandon started off by saying "this is off the record" and then he posted what was said, so not sure how I'm being turned into the bad guy here? Previous unobjective opinions obviously

In today's era of the Internet, social media etc I'm not sure there really is a difference.

I don't think my post even alluded to meeting you in real life and us being besties but looking back through my phone you originally texted me over 3 years ago. I can only assume you got my number after it had been published on these forums. Even so, I always responded to you cordially and was always honest to you in our interactions.

Yeah we never met. I think we only talked on radio but we kept in touch via text. You added me and I accepted your Facebook request (which I don't do for random forum members). I did other small favors for you. I agreed to buy a piece of some tournament series you asked me to. I realize it was only $100 but I did that, when many many others have asked me to do the same and I have declined.

I'm not going to get all homo but my point is and I'll state here what I had texted you days ago. I always was honest to you in our interactions and I thought irl you weren't the character you played on here. I never piled on you like the others, never got involved with the Vegas369 thing, when you would text me and ask me to relay to Druff that you wanted to be unbanned, I did so every time.

I did say "off the record" when I asked you about what the truth was in all this. The funny thing is I re-read some of our texts and read that over a year ago you told me via text you were fookame, and this was without me asking. The point is I realized on Sunday one way or the other that you lied to me. And yeah it pissed me off. Your excuse to me was and this is a DIRECT quote "You know when you lie, then repeat the lie for so long that eventually it just almost becomes the truth and you repeat it easily? That's how this is with my Fookame gag. I meant no disrespect by leading you on"

It wasn't leading me on. It was straight up lying.

I guess what really pisses me off the most is that whoever rolled China, and I don't for a second believe the fookame is in jail story, you and animosity know the truth, and neither one of you have the honesty or integrity to tell the truth and make it right.

I've read a few other people post this sentiment and after some consideration I agree. Druffs mantra here is a site to expose frauds, deceptions, thefts etc, yet there people on these boards running around interacting with others that are perpetuating the sole thing this site is suppose to be against.

If you have any honor at all, you should be done with this community. I really don't think either of you are welcome here any longer.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Bannings I can get behind rep

handicapme: :This

Baron Von Strucker: what i can't figure out is why Druff puts up with this scamming on his site, ban these fags

The_Lurker: not welcome rep

FRANKRIZZO: @jsearless hit the road jack and don't u come back no mo no mo rep

gimmick:

adamantium: mynigga

nunbeater: honor motherfuckers

sah_24: + 1 fuck the scammers rep
    Last edited by Drexel; 04-12-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Load Metric
    Don't worry Drexel. Neither one has any honor.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: not even a bit
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    IT APPEARS THE SIZZLE IS OFF THE STEAK

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: over cooked rep

varys: Lol wow is god

Load Metric
    I have avoided commenting on this story to this point. It was an old school story and I wasn't there.

I think Searles and Lannister came clean with the story of the rolling. The shoe that didn't drop was making things right.

Look, we are here for the fraud. I don't think anyone here is really an evangelist. We love the stories and the stories behind the stories.

We love this story.

My take is this occurred a long time ago. Lannister probably wasn't old enough to rent a car. He didn't handle it well. He ran.

We all did some dopey shit when we were young. The platitudes about vouching and integrity are sometimes just words until you live a little and recognize their importance and value as a practical thing in life and relationships.

Not everyone had the same upbringing. Sometimes values and all that just aren't a thing. You gotta learn them in the street.

Now the guy has a kid. If I had $215 and a small kid maybe it is still would be a very difficult decision. Something for the kid or some virtual online honor thing.

I am rooting for Searles. Nobody died here. The thing that is missing at the least is an apology. A mea culpa. The quicker the better.

If a guy offers an apology and these guys still kick the shit out of him I gotta wonder about their code.

China has offered to donate the money back to the community. (Edit) Something we all need to thank China for. Good luck seeing that thanks from the holier than thou crowd.

Nobody wants to look dopey paying this off $10/week. Here's a suggestion. Searles ran a nice contest. I actually followed golf for a change.

Run some bi/weekly contest the guys can enjoy with China or Tim Tebow's name in the title.

Let's end this thing and on the right note.

Comments

sah_24: fuck defending losers who welch and can't pay debts they owe
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-12-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Load Metric
    For the love of Christ please someone tell me that he shipped the $215 already.

Comments

varys: Heartbreaking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Personally I don't really care whether Jsearles is "Fookame" or if "Fookame" was involved in this. That part of the story is really irrelevant to me.

The bottom line is Animosity (aka WindsorLockwood, aka Lannister) approached me for a xfer and I sent after I got an email saying $215 was processing and would be sent to me on FTP which was later denied.

After I got the processing message from FTP I sent $215 on Pokerstars to "nairb816" on 3/6/2011 which was the 5th anniversary of the Sunday Million.

If you google nairb816 1 result comes up total. There are 0 cash results tracked/ 0 sngo results tracked. This account was used for 1 sunday million and 1 sunday million only in the history of the account.

http://pokerprolabs.com/nairb816/pokerstars

I don't remember any PMS stating fookame was part of this or whatever and he needed an electric bill to xfer. He may have told me this or some other bullshit story but it is hard to remember. I just remember PMing him and emailing him on multiple occasions and him going dark and me just dropping it.

Bottom line is here is my theory. I don't believe Fookame was involved in this because I don't think Animosity would have left the forums and went dark because he setup a xfer for a guy and then the guy never sent. That part just does not add up to me. And if this guy Fookame really is in jail for a long time then anything can be said about him and he can't confirm or deny.

Secondly this Pokerstars account "nairb816" was probably created on that day just to play that specific tournament. Animosity stated he was broke at that time and if that part is true I would imagine he probably had pokerstars and full tilt accounts in bad standing which a lot of bad poker players had from chargebacks and overdrafts etc.... so possibly he set up a second account to take a shot at glory? Or if you are in the belief about this fookame story then maybe that guy did it.

The fookame story just does not add up. I don't see why fookame if he needed a xfer would not just ask me and say I will send first which was standard back then.

Lastly if Animosity wants to make this right then send the $$$ to Druff for a freeroll. If not then I really don't care as this happened 61 months ago

Load Metric
    Anyone believing a word out of Animosity or Searles mouth in this thread is literally a mark.

Comments

lewfather: bingo

Lannister: failed writer rage

The_Lurker: faggott scammer offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Has anybody asked the real important question here.. Why the fuck would JSearles want to steal the identity of a known scammer?? If fookame really rolled China for $215, indirectly with the unwitting help of Lannister, why the fuck would he want to steal said identity? That would be like somebody wanting to come on here and be Templar or Johnny Sepp. Just seems like a stupid thing to do if its true.

Thread Information