Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Thread title says it all, so here goes. I will clarify my spot in all of this.

Sometime a few years ago I essentially stole Fookame's online identity. I was able to do this without any repercussions because Lannister knew Fookame in real life. Fookame is currently serving a long prison sentence and will not and can not come around the forums if he wanted to.

Why did I do this? Well, many reasons really. One was already stated in this thread. There were certain members that hate jsearles22 but had expressed a ton of admiration and respect for Fookame. So I thought it would be hilarious to make those people think they had previously praised me. Sonatine, Vegas and others fall into this category. Secondly, claiming I was super old school NWP obviously always carries a little weight around here. Animosity/Lannister is in fact super old school NWP. Occassionally I could ask him questions about old shit and he would tell me 10 year old info. As jsearles22 I would post or allude to this and it strengthened the case that I was fookame. It was a clever ruse IMO.

Now some are surmising that I truly was Fookame, and Fookame stole China's money, so essentially Im guilty. This isnt true. There is a ton of evidence out there, some that Ive been finding myself overnight tonight. Ive also challenge Lannister to do the same via text because this situation puts the mark on my back. The first, and to me strongest, piece of evidence against me being him is my username. If I was old school NWP and all the debauchery that went on there, do you HONESTLY think I would have been stupid enough to create an account on DD using my real name? Using my real name on these forums was my very first mistake years ago. I dont think an old school NWP poster would do that under any situation. Truth is when I came to the forums I was incredibly naive about everything. There is a ton of evidence out there about fookame. Fookame posted pictures of himself IRL, hes obviously not me. There is a lot of other information that ive read on the real fookame accounts that clearly proves Im not him.

So I wanna cliffs this situation. Animosity vouched for a $215 swap, money was sent to Fookame, Fookame rolled, Animosity was broke and panicked and didnt pay it like he should have. Animosity essentially quits the forums for awhile. At some point I met animosity in real life, we played a lot of poker together, eventually the topic of forums came up. I was wholly unaware of the fookame/china situation. Fast forward about 4 more years and I "stole" fookames identity as I stated above. And now we are here

Any questions?

god this is the stupidest bunch of bull shit i have ever read......ever

you stole all right, china's 215 and 500 from vegas, you are a broke looser with a wife and kids..... plus assistant

Comments

4Dragons: plus assistant rep

Ricky: on FIRE lately. Cant believe Baron grew on me, but its happened.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    So I wanna cliffs this situation. Animosity vouched for a $215 swap, money was sent to Fookame, Fookame rolled, Animosity was broke and panicked and didnt pay it like he should have. Animosity essentially quits the forums for awhile. At some point I met animosity in real life, we played a lot of poker together, eventually the topic of forums came up. I was wholly unaware of the fookame/china situation. Fast forward about 4 more years and I "stole" fookames identity as I stated above. And now we are here
    Any questions?
    Makes sense to me.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Yeah the sizzle post makes no sense as to why steal fookame's persona, except to have more plausibility to scam people.

Comments

Ricky: DING DING DING WINNER! He was angling for stakes at wsop from zod and assosiates 100% LONG CON IMO

Load Metric
    So the truth of the situation is very much as it appeared to be: lannister owes China, lannister and sizzle are huge liars, and the banhammer best be swung if things aren't made right soon enuff.

I mean, guy chose the name Lannister for christ's sake. He has been making fun of this debt the entire time, IMO. Time to pay the debt, lannister.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Any questions?
    Makes sense to me.

Load Metric
    What's fookame's name IRL? We can check on his prison sentence and solve this caper pretty easily.

Load Metric
    Hahahaha stealing someone's old forum identity to "appear liked and old school" and then the irony of it all is that both yourself and the stolen identity are scammers or welchers, JFC can't make this shit up.

Lannister Pay china for the vouch and get this abortion done with. Jsearles brah, you lost whatever little creditablity you had left man... just embarrassing.

Comments

The Shrink: .

sah_24: .

Load Metric
    Still makes no sense. I can't imagine stealing someone's identity unless you were running a scam. Also confused why you felt the need to lie to Brandon and perpetuate this. I think there is good chance you are not fookme but I also feel your explanation is a lie. Also why would you claim to be someone who scammed others? Finally for someone who claims to have impersonated fookme to get others respect it sounds like virtually no one on the forum even thought you were fookme.

Anyways I'm sure the truth will come out either way in the next few days.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Still makes no sense. I can't imagine stealing someone's identity unless you were running a scam. Also confused why you felt the need to lie to Brandon and perpetuate this. I think there is good chance you are not fookme but I also feel your explanation is a lie. Also why would you claim to be someone who scammed others? Finally for someone who claims to have impersonated fookme to get others respect it sounds like virtually no one on the forum even thought you were fookme.

Remember this all happened over 8 years. I didn't have a clue who Fookame was honestly. The name was spoon fed to me and I was told he was old school and no one would be the wiser. I didn't know about this China thing until probably 2 years after I said I was him.

And you're right, it's being overblown that I stole his identity. It really was casually mentioned like twice and then dropped. It was just a stupid joke. It's only being talked about now because Fookame was outed and it was brought up that I claimed to be him once
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Remember this all happened over 8 years. I didn't have a clue who Fookame was honestly. The name was spoon fed to me and I was told he was old school and no one would be the wiser. I didn't know about this China thing until probably 2 years after I said I was him.

And you're right, it's being overblown that I stole his identity. It really was casually mentioned like twice and then dropped. It was just a stupid joke. It's only being talked about now because Fookame was outed and it was brought up that I claimed to be him once

Why shouldn't this be over blown? You lied about who you were to gain credibility within the community. Now I doubt it was to help you scam anyone or anything like that (regardless of the vegas situation, I don't believe you did this to scam), BUT the fact that you did do this just goes to show that you are untrustworthy...

Whatever respect anyone had left for you after the vegas debacle, should be gone. How are we to know you haven't lied about other things to gain some type of reputation within the community? It's just shady as fuck and lol that the identity you took was one who is a potential scammer.

I legit gave you credit for being at least half intelligent, but fuck man... you're retarded if you think nothing you did here wasn't a big deal and should not be blown up. You weren't that trustworthy after the vegas thing, you DEFINITELY will never be now.

Load Metric
    There are Junior High Schools with less drama and bullshit than this thread.

Christ sakes. Just ship the $215 and call it a mistake.

Comments

ltrainkoja: AMEN!

lewfather: Got heem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I'm completely lost. Sonatine was never mentioned. Searless just off handed mentioned that he had an account from back in the day. I asked the name and he told me Fookame. There was no other pretense to the conversation.
    As I've said, I can't speak for Searles
    As opposed to the other 90% of your posts here which are speaking for Searles.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Exactly!

https://vine.co/v/etw6qEFd1bh

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I can actually see where Searles is coming from regarding the mental standpoint of being a new poster yet saying you were someone else to gain credibility. Not saying I agree with it or would ever do it myself but I can understand the thought process. I don't get lannister not just paying the $215 and being done with the situation. Maybe the guys just that fucking broke. Whether he likes it or not he essentially vouched for the scammer so in essence he pays. I would think that would be most honest people's mindset here.

Leaving the douchebaggery and pooh's dead dad shit aside, it's time to man the fuck up and make shit right. Stop being a bitch.

Load Metric
    Kenny 'Bricks' Wangler: That's fucking what I heard. Rebadow collected like 3 G's. And that money's gone tomorrow. Know what? I'm thinking we go to Rebadow, we take the dough, and so these other fucks don't get mad, we make Rebadow swear he sent it.
    Simon Adebisi: No.
    Kenny 'Bricks' Wangler: What do you mean, no? It's $3,000.
    Simon Adebisi: I said no.
    Kenny 'Bricks' Wangler: Why?
    Simon Adebisi: 'Cause sometimes it's good to be human.

You wanna be Kenny Wangler or Adebisi, lannister?

Comments

BUBBLES: oz rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I can actually see where Searles is coming from regarding the mental standpoint of being a new poster yet saying you were someone else to gain credibility. Not saying I agree with it or would ever do it myself but I can understand the thought process. I don't get lannister not just paying the $215 and being done with the situation. Maybe the guys just that fucking broke. Whether he likes it or not he essentially vouched for the scammer so in essence he pays. I would think that would be most honest people's mindset here.

Leaving the douchebaggery and pooh's dead dad shit aside, it's time to man the fuck up and make shit right. Stop being a bitch.

My Bullshit detector is pegged in the red about the whole story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

My Bullshit detector is pegged in the red about the whole story.
    I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just saying I could see the thought process, especially knowing searles on here the past few years.

Load Metric
    borispoker.com ip checks available for $5 each

please send paypal to ian@borispoker.com

Comments

The_Lurker: or Ghey indanapolis

4Dragons: aussie aussie aussie

Load Metric
    Whole situation could have been avoided if Jsearles just pretended to be animosity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Exactly, what am I missing here? Are you too broke to pay the stupid $215 and have an ounce of integrity?

Thread Information