Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 418

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

  1. #41
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    450
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post


    Ok, so if what you say is true, then Searless straight up lied to me and once again my read on someone I met from the forums was severely off.

    edit: I may sound all over the place because I am on radio right now and have an awful headache but I just re-read my conversations with searless (as well as his posts on pfa) and he straight up told me he was fookame. You say you can prove otherwise. I think we can agree though that someone is lying? Yes?
    Brandon, check the link above archived from Boris 2009. Fookame trip report with pictures includedincluded. Also I'm not the only one who met fookame from the forums, other boris users did as well. Gut, where you at bro? Need to hear some more of those sick reads. Hahahaah

    So you helped your friend scam China then? Tight life fag. Are you the Carl who is a pussy who cant get laid?

     
    Comments
      
      Lannister: Grasping now after being proven wrong. Bad read.
      
      FRANKRIZZO: lol douchebag scamming cunte counter rep

  2. #42
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post


    Ok, so if what you say is true, then Searless straight up lied to me and once again my read on someone I met from the forums was severely off.

    edit: I may sound all over the place because I am on radio right now and have an awful headache but I just re-read my conversations with searless (as well as his posts on pfa) and he straight up told me he was fookame. You say you can prove otherwise. I think we can agree though that someone is lying? Yes?
    Brandon, check the link above archived from Boris 2009. Fookame trip report with pictures includedincluded. Also I'm not the only one who met fookame from the forums, other boris users did as well. Gut, where you at bro? Need to hear some more of those sick reads. Hahahaah
    So then your saying searles is lying to brandon? Can u think of any reason searles would tell brandon he was fookame?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    Brandon, check the link above archived from Boris 2009. Fookame trip report with pictures includedincluded. Also I'm not the only one who met fookame from the forums, other boris users did as well. Gut, where you at bro? Need to hear some more of those sick reads. Hahahaah
    So then your saying searles is lying to brandon? Can u think of any reason searles would tell brandon he was fookame?
    Yeah, I could think of one. Maybe the exact reason I've said 5 times now and have explained repeatedly. Lmao Jesus.

     
    Comments
      
      gut: prob should lay off the "lmao" to the person you rolled
      
      ftpjesus: Dont go dragging me into this shit using my name in vain rep

  4. #44
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    So then your saying searles is lying to brandon? Can u think of any reason searles would tell brandon he was fookame?
    Yeah, I could think of one. Maybe the exact reason I've said 5 times now and have explained repeatedly. Lmao Jesus.
    He lied to brandon to get sonatine mad? How is privately lying to brandon going to do anything?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    Yeah, I could think of one. Maybe the exact reason I've said 5 times now and have explained repeatedly. Lmao Jesus.
    He lied to brandon to get sonatine mad? How is privately lying to brandon going to do anything?
    You asked if I had an idea why and I told you. I didn't know until this conversation that jsearles told Brandon that. He's fast asleep at this hour and I'm sure he'll read and address that in this thread when he wakes up.

  6. #46
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    He lied to brandon to get sonatine mad? How is privately lying to brandon going to do anything?
    You asked if I had an idea why and I told you. I didn't know until this conversation that jsearles told Brandon that. He's fast asleep at this hour and I'm sure he'll read and address that in this thread when he wakes up.
    Well that "idea" makes little sense. Telling drexel he is fookame does nothing to get sonatine angry

  7. #47
    I'm completely lost. Sonatine was never mentioned. Searless just off handed mentioned that he had an account from back in the day. I asked the name and he told me Fookame. There was no other pretense to the conversation.

  8. #48
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,739
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I'm completely lost. Sonatine was never mentioned. Searless just off handed mentioned that he had an account from back in the day. I asked the name and he told me Fookame. There was no other pretense to the conversation.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I'm completely lost. Sonatine was never mentioned. Searless just off handed mentioned that he had an account from back in the day. I asked the name and he told me Fookame. There was no other pretense to the conversation.
    As I've said, I can't speak for Searles and this was not a mission to 'clear my name' as I had responsiblity in this fiasco. I just told the story of a forum mystery from years ago. There is more trip reports on boris and stories of fookame meeting up with people and him leaving after all this happened. I told you Searles reasoning of pretending to be fookame and provided proof of sonatine ball gagging him from 2009. Don't know what else to tell you.

  10. #50
    So okay... you vouched for the guy and he didn't pay... so why not just pay?

  11. #51
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    Just wanted to chime in and say that I chuckled at the casino trip report A+ stuff, regardless how this situation shakes out.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

    I explained this above, Brandon. He was trying to stir up shit and was playing the long game to troll sonatine. Ask him yourself.
    Ok, let me put it another way.

    I like Jsearless. I don't do the "everyone hates this guy so I'll hate him too"

    I have texted with Searless on and off for years. Not just forum stuff but life stuff. The guy has always treated me with respect and I have reciprocated. I would really like to believe that jsearless enjoys playing the villain on these forums and is in real life an honest guy.

    He told me one on one that he was fookame.

    So, again I ask who is lying?
    And isn't it just coincidental that Jsearless was spamming radio chat for almost 2 hours on behalf of this wink wink scammer friend of his and the fact that jseareless welched on a 500 dollar bet himself. I don't have a problem with jsearless other then he welched on a bet and now his good freind at worst vouched for a guy who couldn't ask for a transfer or loan himself because he was shady and dirty. Both jsearless and his friend Lannister are scumbag welchers. Welchers and scammers handing out neg rep is also lol. Go ahead and red rep me lannister I don't anticipate having any money dealings with anyone on the forum so I couldn't give a crack ho cunts vagina about red rap . You and jsearless are both peices of shit in my book and druff has confirmed that jsearless welched on a bet. The irony of having 2 shady welchers on a site that purports integrity is pretty blood boiling also.

    THE END

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: +1 how these scumbags are not banned ASAP is just lol to me , never understood Druff's position on not banning scammers...
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-11-2016 at 04:36 AM.

  13. #53
    So this obese faggot security guard scammed yet another one of our most respected posters back in the day. Why am I not surprised?

    Yet he is free to run around this forum with no repercussions, as usual.

    Get your fucking house in order Druff.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: I hate how this post is going to go unacknowledged.
      
      sah_24: +1

  14. #54
    Isnīt there a "rule" - who asks for a swap should send first?
    It avoids a lot of scams.

  15. #55
    So Jsearless is Kyzer Soze?

     
    Comments
      
      DRK Star: I've come to that conclusion, as well.

  16. #56
    You make a deal under your name and never make the third party known, then they go and scam the person YOU made the deal with... you cover that loss because you vouched for them. It's happened to me in the pass where I vouched for someone I thought was a friend, but instead turned out had a massive drug problem noone had know about for years, when he told the bookie to fuck off and went to rehab in cali I was stuck with his debt and paid it off. I was hoping after rehab and he got his life together he'd make it okay with his friends what he had done (stole shit from a few others) but unfortunately he relapsed and ODed. Moral of the story is when you vouch or make a deal with someone using your name or credit you are responsible for it regardless of the circumstances.

    You owe China this money, pay him and then if you want go collect from fookme (if he's not Jsearles). Anything else but you not paying him makes you a little bitch cunt and just as much as a scammer as the other guy. Also, it's $200 you broke fuck, are you kidding me?!

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: This
      
      BUBBLES:
      
      sah_24: +1

  17. #57
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    I wake up to this steaming pile of dung, and have but two conclusions:



    1. Jesus does Brandon run bad in forum/IRL or what?

    2. Lannister, and Jsearles are FAGGOTT







    Did he say this was all Sonatine's fault?
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-11-2016 at 06:51 AM.

  18. #58
    Thread title says it all, so here goes. I will clarify my spot in all of this.

    Sometime a few years ago I essentially stole Fookame's online identity. I was able to do this without any repercussions because Lannister knew Fookame in real life. Fookame is currently serving a long prison sentence and will not and can not come around the forums if he wanted to.

    Why did I do this? Well, many reasons really. One was already stated in this thread. There were certain members that hate jsearles22 but had expressed a ton of admiration and respect for Fookame. So I thought it would be hilarious to make those people think they had previously praised me. Sonatine, Vegas and others fall into this category. Secondly, claiming I was super old school NWP obviously always carries a little weight around here. Animosity/Lannister is in fact super old school NWP. Occassionally I could ask him questions about old shit and he would tell me 10 year old info. As jsearles22 I would post or allude to this and it strengthened the case that I was fookame. It was a clever ruse IMO.

    Now some are surmising that I truly was Fookame, and Fookame stole China's money, so essentially Im guilty. This isnt true. There is a ton of evidence out there, some that Ive been finding myself overnight tonight. Ive also challenge Lannister to do the same via text because this situation puts the mark on my back. The first, and to me strongest, piece of evidence against me being him is my username. If I was old school NWP and all the debauchery that went on there, do you HONESTLY think I would have been stupid enough to create an account on DD using my real name? Using my real name on these forums was my very first mistake years ago. I dont think an old school NWP poster would do that under any situation. Truth is when I came to the forums I was incredibly naive about everything. There is a ton of evidence out there about fookame. Fookame posted pictures of himself IRL, hes obviously not me. There is a lot of other information that ive read on the real fookame accounts that clearly proves Im not him.


    So I wanna cliffs this situation. Animosity vouched for a $215 swap, money was sent to Fookame, Fookame rolled, Animosity was broke and panicked and didnt pay it like he should have. Animosity essentially quits the forums for awhile. At some point I met animosity in real life, we played a lot of poker together, eventually the topic of forums came up. I was wholly unaware of the fookame/china situation. Fast forward about 4 more years and I "stole" fookames identity as I stated above. And now we are here

    Any questions?

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: one question - when are you gonna pay vegas the $500 you owe him?
      
      DRK Star: How does one NOT express a ton of admiration and respect for a guy named "FOOKAME"?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  19. #59
    Jesus you faggots are desperate for attention

  20. #60
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Thread title says it all, so here goes. I will clarify my spot in all of this.

    Sometime a few years ago I essentially stole Fookame's online identity. I was able to do this without any repercussions because Lannister knew Fookame in real life. Fookame is currently serving a long prison sentence and will not and can not come around the forums if he wanted to.

    Why did I do this? Well, many reasons really. One was already stated in this thread. There were certain members that hate jsearles22 but had expressed a ton of admiration and respect for Fookame. So I thought it would be hilarious to make those people think they had previously praised me. Sonatine, Vegas and others fall into this category. Secondly, claiming I was super old school NWP obviously always carries a little weight around here. Animosity/Lannister is in fact super old school NWP. Occassionally I could ask him questions about old shit and he would tell me 10 year old info. As jsearles22 I would post or allude to this and it strengthened the case that I was fookame. It was a clever ruse IMO.

    Now some are surmising that I truly was Fookame, and Fookame stole China's money, so essentially Im guilty. This isnt true. There is a ton of evidence out there, some that Ive been finding myself overnight tonight. Ive also challenge Lannister to do the same via text because this situation puts the mark on my back. The first, and to me strongest, piece of evidence against me being him is my username. If I was old school NWP and all the debauchery that went on there, do you HONESTLY think I would have been stupid enough to create an account on DD using my real name? Using my real name on these forums was my very first mistake years ago. I dont think an old school NWP poster would do that under any situation. Truth is when I came to the forums I was incredibly naive about everything. There is a ton of evidence out there about fookame. Fookame posted pictures of himself IRL, hes obviously not me. There is a lot of other information that ive read on the real fookame accounts that clearly proves Im not him.


    So I wanna cliffs this situation. Animosity vouched for a $215 swap, money was sent to Fookame, Fookame rolled, Animosity was broke and panicked and didnt pay it like he should have. Animosity essentially quits the forums for awhile. At some point I met animosity in real life, we played a lot of poker together, eventually the topic of forums came up. I was wholly unaware of the fookame/china situation. Fast forward about 4 more years and I "stole" fookames identity as I stated above. And now we are here

    Any questions?

     
    Comments
      
      varys: True

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Situation part 2
    By Daly in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 05:24 PM
  2. Interesting situation
    By Daly in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 07:40 AM
  3. THE TRUTH ABOUT TYDE
    By delaware in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:04 AM
  4. post the truth
    By Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:09 AM
  5. Update on radio situation
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread